Widow Pension Scheme Haryana Application Form, Haryana Widow Pension Scheme, How to apply Haryana Widow Pension Scheme online, How to fill Widow Pension Scheme Haryana Offline Application Form, Download Haryana Widow Pension Scheme Application Form Pdf
Widow Pension Scheme Haryana has been started by the state government. Through the scheme, the benefit of pension service will be provided to all those women of the state who are widows and destitute women. This scheme was started in the year 1980-81 to provide social security pension to women who are unable to meet their daily living requirements. Through Widow Pension Scheme Haryana, the benefit of a financial amount of Rs 2250 will be provided to the beneficiary women every month. The benefit of this amount given by the state government to women is increased from time to time. Today, through this article, we will share with you all the information related to the Widow Pension Scheme Haryana Application Form. Therefore, to get more information related to the scheme, you read this article of ours till the end.
Widow Pension Scheme Haryana
Women will no longer have to go through any financial problems to make available their resources through Widow Pension Scheme Haryana. Women can lead their lives peacefully with financial funds in the form of pension amounts given by the government. The benefit of this Widow Pension Scheme Haryana will be provided to widowed women of the age group of 18 years and above. After the death of the husband, there is no support for the women to live life. Due to which they face many difficulties in their life, keeping an eye on these problems, this scheme was started by the Haryana State Government for the destitute widow women.
Widow Pension Scheme Haryana Application Form
|Plan||Widow Pension Scheme Haryana|
|scheme launched||by Haryana State Government|
|Scheme starting session year||1980-81|
|Relevant departments||Social Welfare Department Haryana|
|beneficiary||Widow and destitute women of Haryana state|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance to widowed women|
|the profit||Get the benefit of a financial amount of Rs 2250 every month|
|Haryana Widow Pension Scheme Application Form Pdf||download from here|
DO READ THIS TOO!
- Check Ayushman Bharat Hospital List 2022 Online | How to Check Ayushman Bharat Hospital List
- CSC Service Link 2022 : CSC Digital Seva Portal All CSC Connect Service Link, vle login
- CSC Registration 2022 | CSC Digital Seva: Apna Digital Seva Kendra Registration, CSC ID Registration
- How to add name in ration card | Add New Member Ration Card in 2022
- BSF Pay Slip Online : Check BSF Salary Pay Slip Online like this | BSF Payslip App Download
- Maharashtra Land Records Online Mahabhulekh See Mahabhulekh 7/12 | bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in Utara
- Bihar RTPS Service Plus (Income, Caste, Resident) Apply Online
- (URISE Registration) Uttar Pradesh URISE Portal, Online Registration @urise up gov in
- UP Edistrict : Caste, Income, Residence Certificate | e district up, edistrict.up.nic
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Apply 2022 | PM Kisansamman Nidhi Yojana
Objectives of Haryana Widow Pension Scheme
The main objective of the Haryana Widow Pension Scheme is to provide the benefit of financial assistance amount to such widow destitute women of the state who are financially poor and destitute. Those who have no support of any kind to live life after the death of their husband. Through this scheme run by the state government, the benefit of pension amount will be distributed to the women every month so that they will be able to meet the needs of their life. Haryana Widow Pension Scheme will play an important role in their life to provide financial assistance to women. From time to time, the pension amount is increased by the Haryana government, from the month of March 2020, the pension amount has been increased to Rs 2250 per month.
Financial year wise pension amount details
Through this scheme of the state government, the beneficiary women were given different amounts according to the financial year, whose complete details are shown in the list below.
|Serial Number||Fiscal year||pension amount|
|1||since January 2013||1000 per month|
|2||January 2014||Rs. 1200 per month|
|3||January 2015||Rs 1400 per month|
|4||January 2016||Rs 1600 per month|
|5||November 2016,||Rs 1800 per month|
|6||from January 2018||2000 rupees per month|
|7||from 4th March 2020||Rs 2250 per month|
Benefits of Widow Pension Scheme Haryana
- Widow and destitute women of the state will get the benefit of the widow pension scheme run by the state government .
- Through Haryana Widow Pension scheme , the beneficiary women will be provided a benefit of Rs 2250 every month.
- Women will be able to meet the needs of their life with this assistance amount.
- The beneficiary women will not have to depend on any other person to provide the needy resources in their life.
- From time to time , the amount received in the Haryana Widow Pension scheme for the beneficiary widow women is increased.
- The direct benefit of the amount received through Haryana Widow Pension Scheme to the beneficiary women will be sent to their bank account through DBT.
- Eligible beneficiary widow women are provided financial assistance every month through the scheme.
- All widow destitute women above the age of 18 years will be benefited from the pension scheme.
- Financially destitute women will get benefits under the scheme.
- Destitute widow women will be able to fulfill their children and their maintenance without any financial constraint through Widow Pension Scheme Haryana .
- All widow women having annual income less than Rs 2 lakh will be benefited from Haryana Widow Pension Scheme .
DO READ THIS TOO!
- (NAPS) National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme : Registration & Status
- (NPS) National Pension Scheme Subscriber Registration Form – Open NPS Account
- (Registration) NABARD Scheme 2021: Dairy Farming Scheme Online Application
- (Registration) UP Kaushal Satrang Yojana 2021: Apply Online, Application Form
- (URISE Registration) Uttar Pradesh URISE Portal, Online Registration @urise up gov in
- 10 best college in India | Top 10 college in india
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana (ABRY) | Aatmanirbhar Bharat Yojana
- Apply Online Driving Licence 2021 | Apply Online Driving License through Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
- Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2021 | Download Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana List 2021 | New Beneficiary List Pdf, Jan Arogya List Online
Haryana Widow Pension Scheme Eligibility and Criteria
- Only widow destitute women, permanent residents of the state will be eligible for the scheme.
- To get the benefit of Widow Pension Scheme, the applicant woman should be 18 years of age or above.
- Widow women earning less than Rs 2 lakh are eligible to apply in Haryana Widow Pension Scheme .
- For the widow pension scheme Haryana , those destitute women of the state who are destitute due to physical, mental and disability will be considered eligible.
- If the benefit of any other scheme is being received by the widow woman, then she is not eligible to apply in this scheme.
- In order to apply, the woman must have the husband’s death certificate.
- Along with this, it is necessary for the woman to have a bank account in a nationalized bank.
- Widow Pension Scheme Application Form
- Aadhar card of applicant woman
- bank pass book details
- annual income certificate
- husband’s death certificate
- bpl card
- Ration card
- Basic address proof
- passport size photograph of the applicant
- mobile number
How to apply Haryana Widow Pension Scheme online?
Follow the steps given below to apply Widow Pension scheme Haryana Online ?
- To apply Haryana Widow Pension Scheme online , the applicant has to login to the Antyodaya Saral Portal saralharyana.gov.in .
- The applicant has to enter the login ID in the option of SIGN IN HERE in the home page under Saral Portal. New user if the applicant has not registered in the portal? Click on Register here option.
- In the next page, the applicant has to select his name, email id, mobile number, password and state. And enter the captcha code and click on submit button.
- After the completion of the registration process in the portal, the applicant has to enter the login id and password in the home page and click on the submit button.
- In the next page , click on the option of view all availbale service in the section of Apply For Service to the applicant .
- On the next page, the applicant has to search by typing Widow & Destitute Women Pension in the search option.
- After that click on Widow & Destitute Women Pension option.
- Now the applicant has to enter his CIDR number, his name, and Aadhaar number and click on the search option.
- After this, all the necessary details related to CIDR number will be received in the screen of the applicant.
- In the next steps, the applicant has to enter the information related to Identify Your Location and the applicant details in the application form .
- Enter all the information related to the address in Identify Your Location in the applicant detail, all the necessary information related to caste category, block, whether the applicant is a resident of Haryana, annual income, destitute, widow, husband’s date of death has to be entered.
- After this, the applicant has to enter the information of the applicant bank details such as bank name, branch, IFSC code, account number, confirm account number.
- Now enter the name of the verifier in the option of Pre-Verification,
- After this fill the details related to Additional Details. And enter the captcha code and click on submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button all the information related to the application form will appear. Check the information filled in the form, if there is any kind of error in the application form, then click in the option of edit.
- Otherwise click in Attach Annexure. In this option, the applicant has to upload the scanned copy of all the documents asked for along with the passport size photograph and form in the pdf file. And click on save button.
- In the next page, all the necessary information related to forms and documents will appear in the screen. After this, the payment related process has to be completed.
- After the completion of all the process, the slip related to the pension application will be received. Save this slip for future reference.
How to fill Widow Pension Scheme Haryana Offline Application Form?
Widow and destitute women of Haryana state who want to apply for Widow Pension Scheme Haryana can apply in the scheme through the steps mentioned below.
- To apply Haryana Widow Pension Scheme , the applicant has to download the application form from the official website of Social Justice and Empowerment Department, Government of Haryana socialjusticehry.gov.in .
- The applicant women beneficiary of Widow Pension Scheme Haryana Application Form can also download the application form on the basis of the link given in the above list.
- Download Haryana Widow Pension Yojana Application Form Pdf on the basis of the link given in this article.
- After downloading the application pdf form, take a print out of it and read all the information asked in the form carefully.
- After reading all the information enter the required information in the application form.
- Like applicant’s name, father’s name, husband’s name, information related to permanent address, BPL card number, date of birth and all other necessary information.
- After filling all the details in the application form, attach the scanned copy of all the documents asked for along with the passport size photograph of the applicant woman and the application form.
- And submit the application form to the Tehsil or Social Welfare Office of your area.
- After this, the application form will be scrutinized by the concerned officers of the office, after the successful investigation, the benefit of the pension scheme will be provided to the beneficiary woman.
Details of Beneficiaries under Haryana Widow Pension Scheme
Under the Widow Pension Scheme, all the details of the beneficiary women, budget and expenditure according to the year are as follows.
|Fiscal year||Number of Beneficiaries||budget amount||total expenditure|
|2013-14||5,75,084||Rs 534.81 crore||Rs 534.81 crore|
|2014-15||5,96,855||Rs 727.75 crore||Rs 727.75 crore|
|2015-16||6,10,321||927.03 crores||927.03 crores|
|2016-17||6,32,691||Rs 1101.46 crore||Rs 1101.46 crore|
|2017-18||6,66,808||Rs.1352.72 crore||1305.77 crores|
|2018-19||Rs 1511.20 crore||Rs 1511.20 crore|
DO READ THIS TOO!
- Write the application for leave from school like this (School Leave Application) | School leave application format
- Widow Pension Scheme Haryana Application Form | Haryana Widow Pension Scheme
- What to do after ITI 2021 | Which jobs are available after doing ITI?
- What is OBC Bill 2021 (OBC Reservation Amendment Bill Passed), Reservation, Amendment
- What is O level computer course? | How to apply for O level course?
- What is CSC, How to open CSC centre, CSC centre online registration complete information
- What is CCC? | CCC online Application form 2021
- Voter ID Apply Online 2021 | State Wise Voter Card Registration online
- Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2021 | How To check Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2021 Online?
- Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana 2021: Online Registration, Benefits and Implementation Process
Question and Answer related to Widow Pension Scheme Haryana
In this article of ours, all types of information related to the Haryana Widow Pension Scheme have been expanded. If any information is needed for any kind of help related to the scheme, then the beneficiary women can get the solution of their problem by contacting the helpline number given below.
The Director General
Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Haryana, India
SCO 20-27, Jeevandeep Building, 3rd floor, Sector 17-A, Chandigarh