WWW.DOHFWBIHAR.ORG

news

Top Chip Stocks to Buy Right Now

Texas Instruments

Blue-chip semiconductor giant Texas Instruments (NASDAQ: TXN) is trading back at a P/E ratio of 17.8.

Its dividend yield is near 3% -- near the lowest valuation and highest dividend yield the stock has seen over the past 10 years, with exception of late 2015 and late 2018.

On Semiconductor

Another leader in power management and silicon carbide chips, with specialized solutions for the auto sector specifically, is On Semiconductor (NASDAQ: ON).

On Semi has made a company-specific transformation over the past two years, ever since an activist investor got involved with the company in late 2020.

NXP Semiconductor

Like On Semi, NXP Semiconductor (NASDAQ: NXPI) also seems awfully cheap, at just 11.6 times this year's earnings estimates.

NXP has the highest concentration in auto and industrial chips, with 50% auto and 22% industrial and IoT chips, making up a combined 72% of revenues already.

WWW.DOHFWBIHAR.ORG

Thanks For Reading!

Next: 10 Best Places to Retire in America

Click Here