WWW.DOHFWBIHAR.ORG

eXAM NEWS

Class 10 CBSE Term 2 Admit Card 2022.

The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct term-2 board exams for Class 10 and Class 12 students between April and June, 2022 and admit cards will be released soon.

Both Class 10 and Class 12 exams will begin on April 26. The Class 10 exam will get over on May 24, and the Class 12 exam will continue till June 15.

CBSE term-2 admit cards will be available on cbse.nic.in or cbse.gov.in.

For the first time, the CBSE is conducting its board exams in two terms. In 2021, the board did not conduct final exams in view of the COVID-19 pandemic.

The board has already announced results of term-1 final exams conducted in November-December, 2021.

How to download CBSE term 2 admit card?

1. Go to cbse.nic.in or cbse.gov.in

2. Click on the Class 10 or Class 12 term-2 admit card link

3. Enter the required login credentials 

4. Login, download the admit card and take a printout

Recently, the CBSE warned students regarding a fake notification about board exams 2022. 

The notification claims that for the final results, 30% weightage will be from term-1 exams and the remaining 70% will be from term-2 exams.

WWW.DOHFWBIHAR.ORG

Thanks For Reading!

Next: Sandur Manganese Rights Issue.