Voter ID Apply Online 2021 – State Wise Voter Card Registration online If you do not have a Voter ID card then you cannot vote in India. If you also want to know about How to make a voter id card, then today in this article we are going to tell you about State Wise Voter Card Registration online 2021. To vote in the country of India, it is mandatory to have a Voter ID card and at the same time, the name of the voter should also be there in the voting list. To make a Voter ID card, some necessary documents have to be submitted, it is a Government Identification Proof, for this you should have your own photo, address proof, age proof document.
Today we will explain to you Voter Id Card Kaise Banaye Mobile Se and Voter Id Card Banane Ka Tarika through this post, that too in very easy and simple language. Voter card is required not only for casting vote in elections but also for many government works. It is easy to make Voter ID card, you can also apply for Voter ID card online, but if you do not know what is needed to make Voter Card , then for this you can follow this article of ours from beginning to end. Do read.
Voter ID Apply Online 2021 ( State Wise Voter Card Registration online 2021 )
Now we will tell you how to make Voter ID card online and Voter ID Apply Online 2021 So let us tell you that some necessary documents have to be attached to make State Wise Voter Card Registration online, for this you have your own photo, address proof, Age proof document should be there, the documents which are required for address proof and age proof, we are telling you below. So also know that you need how to Apply for Voter ID Online:
Documents Required for Voter ID:
- Ration card
- water bill
- electricity bill
- telephone bill
- rent agreement
- Birth certificate
- Marksheet of class 10th, 8th
How to make Online Voter ID Card
How to make Online Voter Id card ( Voter ID Apply Online 2021 )For this, first you have to go to the website of ‘https://nvsp.in‘. After that registration will have to be done in it, then you will see ‘Apply Online For Registration Of New Voter’ written on it, click on it.
Now a very big form will open in front of you, Form 6, in this you have to fill in all your information correctly, this form is very big, so we will explain it to you by dividing it into few steps.
READ THIS ALSO-
Step 1: Form 6
- Once the form is opened, select your language in ‘Select Language’.
- Select the State, District, Assembly/Parliamentary Constituency.
- If you are applying for the first time then select ‘As A First Time Voter’.
- If you want to transfer from an assembly, then select the option ‘Due to Shifting From Another Constituency’.
Step 2: Mandatory Particulars
- Name – Write your full name in front of the name.
- Surname If Any – Write your surname.
- Name Of Relative Of Applicant – Write the name of any of your family which is already included in the Voter List.
- Surname of Relative of Applicant – Enter the name of the relative.
- Type Of Relation – Write what is your relation with Relative.
- Date Of Birth – Enter your date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy).
- Gender Of Applicant – The applicant is female or male.
Step 3 Current Address Where Applicant Is Ordinarily Resident
In this section you have to fill in your current address and permanent address information:
- Street / Area / Location (Street / Area / Locality) – In this, you can name any one of your house, street number.
- Town/Village – Write the name of your village or city in it.
- State / UT (State / UT) – Select the name of your state.
- Post Office / Post Office – Write the name of whatever post office you have.
- Pin Code / Pin Code – Write your 6 digit pin code here.
- District / District – Write whatever district you feel.
Step 4: Permanent Address of Applicants
If you have any other Permanent Address then you can write it here, otherwise tick ‘Same As Above’ (same as above) to keep the same address.
Step 5: Optional Particulars
- Disability If – If you have any disability then tick it and if not then do not tick anyone.
- Email ID – If the email is there, then leave it blank if it is not written.
- Mobile Number – Enter your mobile number.
Step 6: Upload Document
- Your Passport Size Photo/Photo – Upload your passport size photo.
- Birth Proof / Age Proof – Upload the document for the date of birth and select its type.
- Address Proof / Address Proof – Upload the document for the address proof and select its type.
Step 7: Declaration
- Town / Village – Write the name of the village of your city and village.
- State Select/Select State – Select the state in which you live.
- District Select / District – Select the district in which you live.
- Date / Date – Write how long you have been living in the district.
- If you do not already have a name in the Voter List, then tick it and if it is, then tick the one below it.
- Place/ Place – Write the name of your district.
- Date / Date – Enter today’s date in it.
- Captcha / Captcha – Write the same captcha as shown in the image in the box next to it.
Now check the complete form once, if it is correct then click on ‘Submit’. Now your request has reached the Election Commission, now they will verify it. Then your Voter ID will be ready, then they will post it to your address. Hope you have got complete information related to Voter Id Card Kaise Banwaye (How to make Voter ID card) through this post of ours.
READ THIS ALSO-
- DownloadHub 2023 – 300MB Dual Audio Hollywood Movies Download
- MoviesJoy 2022: Watch HD Movies Online & Stream Latest TV-Series Free
- SSRMovies 2022: 300MB Movies Download Free | SSRMovies, SSR Movie
- aFilmywap 2022 – Download Latest HD MP4 Movies
- Khatrimaza full 2022: free bollywood movies download
So we explained to you how to make voter id card and State Wise Voter Card Registration online 2021 in easy language, hope that Voter ID Apply Online 2021 which we have told you step by step, you must have understood everything very well. The way we have told you how to make a voter card from the official website of the Election Commission of India / NVSP is very easy. Just keep all the documents that we have told you before doing them online. If you have any questions or suggestions in this article on how to make Voter ID Card online 2021, then you can tell us by commenting.