Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2021 :- Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2021 has been issued by the Uttarakhand Food Supply Department. Citizens of Uttarakhand state who have applied to make their new ration card. All those people can check their name in UK Ration Card List 2021 by visiting the official website of Food Supplies Department Uttarakhand and can see whether your name is there in the ration card list or not, you will get the ration card list issued by Uttarakhand Food Supply Department. We will tell you through this article how to check your name.
Update: – Uttarakhand Food Supply Department, Food Secretary, under the State Food Scheme, due to the increasing outbreak of Corona, all ration cardholders will be given 10 kg wheat at the rate of 8 rupees 60 paise per kg and 11 rupees per kg in the coming 3 months. 10 kg of rice will be given. According to the order of the Food Supply Department, 20 kg ration will be started to the ration card holders from May 20. Every ration card in the country will get 20 kg food grains from May to July.
The application and application process of Uttarakhand Ration Card 2021 will be told by us through this article. If you are also a resident of Uttarakhand state and want to make your new ration card, then read our article carefully till the end to get the information related to it.
Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2021
After applying, all those families whose name will appear in the ration card list 2021 will be sent food items by the government unit wise. Food items like rice, wheat, sugar, pulses and kerosene etc. are provided at concessional rates and anyone can apply for ration card in any state, district or city. Ration cards are made according to the income of each family. In Uttarakhand, the ration card is made in the name of the woman of the house, the ration card is an important document of identity.
Those who want to see their name in the ration card list can easily see the Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2021 online by visiting the official website of the Food Department as per the information given below.
Ration Card List 2021 Uttarakhand Highlights
|Article||Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2021|
|Department||Uttarakhand Food Supply Department|
|Type||Ration card list 2021|
|Medium of list||Online|
Eligibility prescribed for applying ration card
To apply for Uttarakhand Ration Card, you have to fulfil the prescribed eligibility. If you fulfil the eligibility to apply for ration card, then only you will be able to apply for Uttarakhand ration card and take advantage of it. Let us know what is the eligibility of Uttarakhand Ration Card –
- The candidate must be a native of Uttarakhand state.
- Newly married couple can apply for their ration card.
- The applicant should not have already made a ration card.
- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years.
- Those candidates whose ration card has been canceled can apply.
Documents required to apply
- Identity card
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport pass size photo
- Signature/thumb impression
- E mail ID
- Mobile number
- Declaration issued by the head / councilor
Benefits of Uttarakhand Ration Card
Through ration card, we not only get ration at low prices, but through ration card, we are able to get our other government documents easily made. Ration card is also required in many government schemes. Here we are going to give you information related to what are the benefits of Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2021 and what are the benefits of ration card. And what is the use of ration card? Its complete information has been made available for you through the points given below. Let’s see-
- All citizens can see their name and their family name in the online list in the ration card list .
- Now people will not have to make rounds of government offices to see their name in the ration card list .
- Scholarships are also provided to the children of BPL and AAY ration card holders.
- Time will also be saved due to the introduction of online portal for ration card application .
- Facility to view ration card beneficiary list through online mode is available.
- Through the Uttarakhand Ration Card List , you can see your name in the ration card sitting at home.
- At the lowest price, which includes wheat, rice, sugar, pulses etc. is provided by the government.
- It can also be used to make other documents including driving license, aadhar card.
- You can also use ration card as your identity card.
- Ration cards are also required in the schemes launched by the government and other government works.
Types of Ration Card in Uttarakhand
Ration card is divided into different categories by each state according to the economic condition. Three types of ration cards are made in the state of Uttarakhand. Which are known as APL, BPL and Antyodaya Ration Card. Which card is eligible? Who falls into which category? Go through its complete given information-
APL Ration Card –
APL Ration Card is issued to those families of the state, who are living above the poverty line. Whose total annual income of the whole family is less than 1 lakh rupees. Every month 15 kg ration is provided by the government to the APL ration card holder family at affordable rates.
BPL Ration Card –
Those families come under BPL category who are living below poverty line. The annual income of these families should be less than Rs. BPL ration card families are provided 25 kg ration every month by the government at affordable rates.
AAY Ration Card –
Antyodaya Ration Card is issued for those families of the state who are living their life in extreme poverty. Those who do not have any stable income. Antyodaya card holder families are given 35 kg ration every month by the government.
How to Check Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2021 Online?
All those who have applied for the Ration Card and they can check their name in the Ration Card List. We are going to tell you the process of viewing the list in full detail. With the help of these steps, you can easily check your name in the ration card list. Let us know through these steps-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Uttarakhand Food Supplies Department.
- You can easily see through the picture given below-
- Now scroll down the page. On the home page itself, you will see the option of Ration Card Details .
- You have to click on this option. As shown in the picture given below –
- After clicking on the Ration Card Details option, the next page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to fill the captcha code and then click on Verify button.
- You can see in the below picture-
- After submitting the captcha code, you will be redirected to the next page.
- Here you have to select the state, district, date etc.
- After filling the required information, click on the option of view report.
- See through the picture given below-
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- In which you have to click on the option of DISTRICT SUPPLY OFFICE .
- As shown in the picture below –
- After clicking on the option of DISTRICT SUPPLY OFFICE , click on your Tehsil (ARO).
- As you can see in the image below-
- After this, the list of all the shopkeepers in your ARO will come in front of you.
- Here find the name of your shopkeeper and click on the number given next to his name.
- You can easily see in the image given below-
- Now as soon as you select the name of the shopkeeper, the list will appear in front of you.
- Here you can see your name in it.
- You can see this list through the picture given below-
- Friends, in this way you can see your name in Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2021 .
- Here we have explained you step by step complete process through photos.
- Similarly, you can also check your name in the ration card list.
- In this way the process of viewing your ration card list is completed.
Some questions and answers related to Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2021
Ration card is issued by which department in the state of Uttarakhand?
Uttarakhand ration cards are issued by the Food Supply Department. And the benefit of this card is provided to all the citizens. The classification of these ration cards has been done on the basis of the categories of citizens.
What is the official website of Uttarakhand Food Supplies Department?
The official website of DEPARTMENT OF FOOD, CIVIL SUPPLIES & CONSUMER AFFAIRS is http://fcs.uk.gov.in/. Through this website you can get all the necessary information related to ration.
Which card holders details can be seen in the ration card list?
The list of all ration card holders, Antoday, BPL or APL category people in the state can be viewed online. You can see this list online through the portal.
Has any arrangement been made for the ration card holders due to Corona?
Yes, the state government has decided to give double ration for BPL card holders. So that BPL card holders did not have to face ration related issues.
What are the required documents to apply for ration card?
If you want to apply for ration card then it is mandatory for you to have these necessary documents. Required documents are – Identity Card, Age Proof, Income Certificate, Passport Pass Size Photograph, Signature / Thumb Impression, Email ID, Mobile Number, Declaration issued by the Principal / Councilor, etc.
Can only the citizens of Uttarakhand state check their ration card list on this portal?
Yes, only the native residents of Uttarakhand can check their name in the ration card list on this portal because this portal has been made for the state of Uttarakhand only. You can check your name in the ration card list through the official website of your state.
In this article, we have tried to make you aware of complete information about Uttarakhand Ration Card. If you want to get other information related to this, then you can ask by commenting in the comment box given below. Your question will definitely be answered by us. We hope that through the information given by us, you will be able to see your name in the ration card list. If you want to get any kind of information then you can contact on given helpline number- Click here