Uttar Pradesh Income Certificate Online Apply 2021, How to apply for Uttar Pradesh Income Certificate, What is Income Certificate, Benefits of UP Income Certificate.
Uttar Pradesh Income Certificate Online Apply – Today we are going to share with you all the important information related to how to apply for Uttar Pradesh Income Certificate through this article. If you are a resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh and you want to get the benefits of various types of facilities provided by the government, then you will need an income certificate for this. On the basis of the information given in this article, you can see how you can apply for Uttar Pradesh Income Certificate in online mode sitting at home. In this article, necessary information related to Uttar Pradesh Income Certificate Online Apply 2021 has been given in detail.
Uttar Pradesh Income Certificate Application
Uttar Pradesh Income Certificate – Economically weak category people need income certificate to get the benefits of various schemes provided by the government. In this certificate all the detailed information related to the annual income of the family is available. This is an important document issued through the Revenue Department, in which citizens can be helpful in getting the benefits of many types of schemes. In today’s time, many types of facilities can be obtained with the use of Income Certificate.
The process related to making income certificate for the residents of the state through the Government of Uttar Pradesh has been made available in online mode. Now citizens will not have to face any kind of trouble to make income proof document. This process can now be completed through the online system sitting at home.
Uttar Pradesh Income Certificate Online Apply 2021
|Article||Uttar Pradesh Income Certificate Online Apply 2021|
|Department||Revenue Department Uttar Pradesh|
|article category||income certificate application|
|beneficiary||citizens of the state|
Providing online income certificate service to residents of the state
DO READ THIS TOO!
What is Income Certificate ?
Income Certificate Income Certificate is a document issued through the Revenue Department. It certifies your annual income, its duration is valid for 3 years. Citizens will have to get it renewed after 3 years. The online facility has been made available to the citizens of the state by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for certificate-related services. Now all citizens can apply for income certificate online sitting at home with the help of e-district portal.
All those residents of the state of Uttar Pradesh who belong to the economically weaker section and who want to get the benefits of all the facilities available through government schemes can apply. In the income certificate, the detailed information of all the details related to the annual income of the family is recorded. Through income certificate, the beneficiary family can easily get the benefit of government sector-specific services.
Benefits of UP Income Certificate
The residents of the state of Uttar Pradesh can get the benefits of various types of facilities with the help of an income certificate. The details of all the facilities available through income certificate are given as follows.
- Through UP Income Certificate , citizens can use this document to get the benefits of various scholarship schemes offered in schools and colleges.
- This proof can be used for the application of all other types of documents.
- Central level and state level government schemes can be availed through UP income certificate.
- You can get loan for children for education.
- With the help of income certificate, you can apply for fee waiver in schools and colleges.
- It is an important document to get benefits related to government services.
Documents required to get income Certificate
For the income certificate application, the residents of the state of Uttar Pradesh will need the following types of documents given below.
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Form attested through village head or councilor
- If the job is done by the person then his salary slip
- For date of birth, 10th mark sheet, PAN card, birth certificate
- passport size photograph of the applicant
How to Apply Uttar Pradesh Income Certificate (UP Income Certificate Online Apply 2021)
Any interested beneficiary of UP state who wants to apply online for citizen income proof, follow the steps given below.
- For Uttar Pradesh Income Certificate Online Apply , go to the official website of edistrict.up.gov.in.
- After going to the website, the applicant citizen has to click in the option of “ Citizen Login (e- Sathi ) ” in the home page .
- In the next page the applicant has to enter the details “ Registered User Login ”.
- If the applicant has not already done any registration in the portal, then select the option of “ New User Registration ”.
- For new registration, the applicant person will get the form, enter all the information asked in this form and click on the option of save.
- Now in the next page the person has to change the password number for login. To change the password number, enter the information of username, OTP, new password etc.
- After successful registration in the portal, the applicant citizen will have to login for the application .
- Enter your email id and password in the login details and fill the captcha code.
- In the next page, the applicant citizen has to click in the option of Income Certificate in the section of Application Form Certificate Service .
- Now the application form for income certificate will be received in the screen of the applicant person .
- In this form the applicant has to enter all the important information asked.
- Such as-region, applicant’s name, father / husband’s name, mother’s name, present address, mobile number, permanent address, occupation, family details, number of family members including the applicant, categories of the applicant for income determination, family Total annual income of Aadhar number, reason for making certificate etc.
- After this, the applicant citizen has to upload all his important documents along with the form in the option of attach attachment .
- After filling all the important details click on enter option.
- In the next page, the applicant person has to select the service fee payment option.
- Enter the application number for fee payment and click on submit option.
- Now choose the payment options as per your convenience.
- After depositing the fee, the applicant has to select the option of copy of the receipt .
- Enter the application number for receipt and click on Save option.
- After completion of all the process applicants can check their application status.
- In this way the process of applying UP income certificate online will be completed.
Uttar Pradesh Income Certificate Application Status Check
Follow the below mentioned procedure to check income certificate application status.
- To check UP Income Certificate Application Status applicant citizen need to login to the official website of Uttar Pradesh E-District Portal.
- Click on Application Status option in the home page under login to the website.
- Citizen has to enter his/her application number to check application status.
- And click on the search option.
- Thus all the details related to Uttar Pradesh Income Certificate Application Status will be present in the screen of the applicant person.
DO READ THIS TOO!