UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana, National Family Benefit Scheme Online Application Form, Eligibility & Application Status, What is National Family Benefit Scheme 2021, What is Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana .
National Family Benefit Scheme 2021 Let us tell you that schemes are launched by the government of Uttar Pradesh for the general public of the state. Another such scheme has been launched by the government. Which is known as National Family Benefit Scheme. The announcement of starting this scheme has been made by Yogi Adityanath Ji. The benefit of this scheme will be given to those people whose family head dies, then the government will give financial assistance of 30 thousand rupees to their family. The benefit of this scheme will be given to those residing in both rural and urban areas, but before applying to the scheme, you will have to go through some eligibility. To know more information related to Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana is being told here, read the article completely.
What is National Family Benefit Scheme 2021? (What is Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana)
In Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana, only the candidates of UP state will be eligible to apply. The responsibility of this scheme has been entrusted to the Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh. So that all the work of the Social Welfare Department will be responsible for accepting the application on the basis of all the information requests of the application. Earlier, under the UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana 2021, 20 thousand rupees were given to the first candidates. But from 2013 onwards, it was decided to amend the scheme and give financial assistance of 30 thousand rupees. Those eligible to apply in this scheme will be poor or financially backward, today we will tell you how you can get financial assistance by applying in the National Family Benefit Scheme.
Rashtriy Parivarik Labh Yojana 2021 Highlights
You can see the table given below to get some specific information about the National Family Benefit Scheme. Here we have tried to make you aware of some important information related to this scheme –
|scheme name||National Family Benefit Scheme|
|started by||Uttar Pradesh State Government|
|Department||Social Welfare Department|
|beneficiary||poor citizens of Uttar Pradesh|
|Objective||provide financial aid|
DO READ THIS TOO!
What are the major documents for National Family Plan ?
Some necessary documents are required to apply for the UP Family Benefit Scheme. If you also want to apply for a family benefit scheme, then you must know about these necessary documents –
- Aadhar card
- income certificate
- Death certificate of the chief
- bank account number
- Address proof
- Voter ID or other identity card
- age certificate of head
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
What are the benefits of Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme?
Here we are going to inform you about the benefits of the National Family Benefit Scheme. What are the benefits you will get by applying this scheme, know through the points given below –
- The benefit of this scheme will be available only to the people of poor families whose head has died.
- According to the scheme, financial assistance of 30 thousand rupees will be given to the poor family.
- With this financial assistance, the family can find the means of employment for themselves, that is, they can start any small business of their own.
- This amount will be given to the family within 45 days of applying for the benefit of Uttar Pradesh National Family Scheme.
- The beneficiary family does not need to go to any office to collect money, the money will be transferred to your account by the government.
- This money will be sent in one go instead of transferring it in installments.
- The benefit of this scheme will be available to both rural and urban families.
What are the prescribed eligibility for family benefit scheme application?
To take advantage of this scheme. first, the candidate has to go through some eligibility. The application will be accepted only if the candidate is eligible for the scheme. Following are the eligibility for applying the scheme-
- Only those who are the original residents of Uttar Pradesh will be eligible to apply under the National Family Benefit Scheme.
- If any member other than the head of the family dies, then in this situation the family will not be eligible to apply. Financial assistance will be given only after the death of the head.
- The age of the deceased head should be between 18 years to 60 years. If you are more or less than this, you will not get the benefit.
- The family is financially weak i.e. living below the poor line.
- In Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana , the annual income of urban candidates should be more than Rs. 56 thousand.
- The annual income of rural candidates in the National Family Benefit Scheme should not exceed Rs. 46 thousand.
- According to the policy of the scheme, if the annual income of rural and urban candidates is more than the prescribed income, then you will not be eligible for the scheme.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to have an account in the bank because the amount given by the government will be transferred to your bank account only.
Guidelines given for filling the application form in National Family Scheme
Some necessary guidelines have been given by the Social Welfare Department to apply for the scheme, only after fulfilling which the benefit of the scheme will be provided to the candidates. like-
- All the information in the form has to be entered in English language.
- Government bank details will not be valid in the application form.
- You will have to provide the details of the national level bank in the form.
- Any information filled by the candidate will be considered valid.
- But if any information is found to be wrong after verification, then the applicant himself will be responsible for it.
- Income certificate will be valid only which will be issued by the Tehsil.
- The death certificate has also been issued by the Tehsil, Hospital or Nagar Panchayat, on the basis of which it will be recognized.
- The applicant has to upload all the documents online.
- The size of the documents should not exceed 20 kb.
What is the purpose of UP (NFBS) National Family Benefit Scheme?
As you all know that in every family there is an earning head, from which all the financial facilities of the house are fulfilled. But when the same head dies, the condition of the family becomes pathetic. Due to which a financial crisis arises in front of the family. The family does not have any source of income, due to which it has to face a lot of difficulties in meeting its needs. In view of such problem, the UP government has started the National Family Benefit Scheme ( NATIONAL FAMILY BENEFICIARY SCHEME ) so that by giving financial assistance to the poor family by the government, they can start a business for themselves through which they have the means of income and they The family can bear its own expenses. and be able to meet your needs.
How to apply online in Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme?
We are telling some process of applying for the candidates of UP who want to apply online in this scheme. You can easily fill the scheme application form by following the given steps. To know the application process, you have to go through the process given by us. Let’s see-
- First of all visit the official website of the candidate ( NATIONAL FAMILY BENIFICIARY SCHEME ) .
- As can be easily seen from the image given below –
- A home page will open on your screen. You have to click on the option of New Registration (Click here to apply new). As shown in the image below –
- After this the application form of the scheme will appear on your screen.
- You can see this form in the picture given below-
- You will have to enter the information in the application form like name, gender, district, father husband name, resident, gender, category, annual income, photocopy of identity card, income certificate number, mobile number, bank name, bank branch name, Bank passbook etc. will have to be entered.
- After that you upload all the requested documents online.
- You will be given a captcha code below, enter it and you will be given a declaration form which you have to tick.
- In this way your application will be completed.
UP Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Status
The candidates who had applied in the Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme can check the status of their application sitting at home, here we are telling you the process to check the status of the application –
- Firstly candidates visit the official website of the scheme.
- A home page will open on your screen. You position the application will need to click the option Click here to find out the status of the (application).
- A new page will open on your screen, you will have to select your district, after that select your registration or account number and enter the registration number.
- After that you click on search.
- The status of your application will appear on your screen.
How to check district wise list of beneficiaries?
Now we are going to tell you about the process to see the list of beneficiaries of the scheme. To know the process of viewing the list of beneficiaries, you can follow the steps given by us and can easily see the list of district wise beneficiaries. Let’s see-
- Firstly candidates visit the official website of the scheme.
- After that the home page will open on your screen.
- You will see the link of district wise beneficiaries details in the home page of the website.
- You have to click on this link.
- After this the list of all the districts of your state will appear on your screen.
- Candidates click on their district.
- After that the list of Tehsil will come. You have to click on your Tehsil.
- Then the block list will open. You have to click on your block.
- After this you select your Panchayat.
- District wise names of all the beneficiaries will appear on your screen.
- You can check your name in the list.
- In this way your process will be completed.
DO READ THIS TOO!
Some questions and answers related to Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana-
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Helpline number
So as to how we told you in our article NATIONAL FAMILY BENEFICIARY SCHEME can apply online at the National Family Benefit Scheme. If you need any information related to the scheme or you have any problem, then you can message us in the comment box below or you can also get information about the related information by contacting the helpline number. We hope that the information given by us will be of some help to you.