UP Kaushal Satrang Yojana 2021 , Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Satrang Scheme Application, UP Kaushal Satrang Yojana Online Application
UP Kaushal Satrang Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Shri Aditya Yogi Nath Ji to provide employment to the youth of the state. Through this scheme, the UP government is going to provide skill training and employment opportunities to the youth of the state. The main objective of the Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Satrang Yojana 2021 is to develop skills in the skill centre youth. Under this scheme, Maker Job Fair will be organized in employment offices in every district of the state. The scheme aims to provide specialized training to 2.37 lakh people. According to the information received from the officials, there will be 7 such major results of the scheme which will provide employment opportunities to the educated youth of the state. To take advantage of the scheme, interested beneficiaries have to apply online. Today through this article you will get all the information related to UP Kaushal Satrang Yojana 2021 like the application process, documents eligibility and many more. So read this article carefully till the end for more details.
UP Kaushal Satrang Yojana 2021
UP Kaushal Satrang Yojana is a skill development scheme to provide specialized training to 2.37 lakh people. Kaushal Satrang will have 7 components that will provide job opportunities to the youth. In this Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Satrang Yojana 2021, each district will organize a mega job fair in the district sewage office. UP Kaushal Satrang Yojana 2021 will not only create a bright future for any person who joins the training course but also the beneficiaries will effectively build their skills in those training colleges in which the government has provided the Satyang scheme in UP. In every district of UP, new skill development centres will be set up so that the youth of the village do not migrate to the city areas. Under the scheme, the head of the skill development mission will also look into the possibilities for youth to search for jobs in their districts. Launching the UP Kaushal Satrang Yojana 2021, Yuva Hub Scheme and CMAPS, CM Yogi Adityanath claimed that the UP industrial sector has received private and public sector investment of around Rs 3 trillion during the last 3 years.
Purpose of UP Kaushal Satrang Yojana 2021
There are a large number of unemployed people in the state of Uttar Pradesh who are looking for employment opportunities. The objective of the government behind starting UP Kaushal Satrang Yojana is to provide employment opportunities to the youth of the state by providing training. This scheme will not only create a bright future through the training course, but through this scheme, the beneficiaries will effectively build their skills in the training college. In each district of the state, new skill development centres will be set up so that the youth of the village do not have to move to the city areas. The new schemes will work together to run this UP Kaushal Satrang Yojana in the state, the details of which we have given below.
DO READ THIS TOO! –
Highlights of Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Satrang Yojana
|scheme name||UP Kaushal Satrang Yojana|
|initiated||By Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath|
|beneficiary||people of state|
|Objective||Providing employment by training youth|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Government Schemes|
Skills Satrng plan of under 7 plans
- Chief Minister Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme: Under this scheme, an honorarium of 2500/- will be given to the youth of the state by the government and they will give training to the unemployed people and the remaining amount will be borne by the concerned industry.
- District Skill Development Scheme: Under this scheme a committee constituted under the chairmanship of DM in the district will do the job of job registration for the unemployed youth of the state?
- CM Yuva Hub Yojana: Under this CM Yuva Hub scheme, self-employment scheme of all departments will work together, for which a budget of Rs 1200 crore has been kept. 30 thousand start-up units will also be set up under the scheme, which will help unemployed youth to get suitable jobs according to their qualifications. Thus this CM Yuva Hub scheme will give employment opportunities to lakhs of trained youth of the state.
- AMOU has been done with three placement agency: It will provide better employment to the youth. Through these schemes, unemployed youth will be trained and provided employment by the state government. With which they will be able to easily bear the expenses of themselves and their families.
- To provide employment by training: Under this scheme an MoU has been signed with IIT Kanpur, IIM Lucknow. Where Arogya Mitras and cow rearers will be trained under AMOU from Basic Education Department, Health Department and Animal Husbandry Department. Along with this, out-of-school children will also be given skill development training.
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL): Under this scheme, artisans associated with traditional industries will be certified.
- Kaushal Pakhwada Scheme at Tehsil Level: Under this scheme, information about LED van skill development schemes will be provided to the youth.
Benefits and Features of Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Satrang Yojana
- All unemployed youth will be covered under the Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Satrang Yojana.
- Under the UP Kaushal Satrang Yojana , the youth of UP will get skill training and employment opportunities.
- Under this scheme, youth will be involved by organizing employment fairs.
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide employment opportunities to the youth by training them.
- Seven new schemes have also been launched for the UP Kaushal Satrang Yojana 2021 .
- People of all sections of the state will get the benefit of this scheme.
- The salary of the beneficiaries will be directly transferred to their bank account.
DO READ THIS TOO! –
UP Kaushal Satrang Yojana 2021 Eligibility Criteria
All the interested candidates who wish to apply and register for this UP Kaushal Satrang Yojana must read the following eligibility criteria before applying for this scheme:
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Must be unemployed youth.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 35 to 40 years.
Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Satrang Yojana 2021 Required Documents
All the applicants who are eligible to apply for this UP Kaushal Satrang Yojana will need the following important documents for Uttar Pradesh employment programs:
- Aadhar card
- identity proof
- residential proof
- educational certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- caste certificate
- Voter ID Card
- passport size photograph
- valid mobile number
- Valid email id
How to Apply UP Kaushal Satrang Yojana Online?
All those interested beneficiaries who want to complete the application process under the UP Kaushal Satrang Yojana have to wait for some time for the registration process of this scheme. As of now, no specific notification has been issued by any department or ministry regarding the application of this scheme. After receiving any kind of official notification we will update here all information accordingly. Therefore, you keep checking our page continuously for every update related to the scheme.
Answers to the questions asked
We hope that you must have found the information related to Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Satrang Yojana beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all your questions. If you still have questions related to this scheme then you can ask us through the comment. Along with this, you can also bookmark our website.