UP E Sathi Registration (UP edistrict Registration), UP E Sathi Registration & Login 2021, How to use Uttar Pradesh E Sathi portal, UP E Sathi EDistrict Portal, Benefits of E Sathi UP
UP E Sathi edistrict Registration – Through the UP state government, the e-district portal has been launched to provide various facilities to the people of the state. Through this portal, residents of Uttar Pradesh state can avail various types of services without any problem sitting at home in online mode. Certificate related services have been made available in this portal for the convenience of the citizens. Along with this, all other types of important services have also been made available in the portal. Today we are going to share with you all the information related to E Sathi UP, up E district Registration & Login 2021 through this article. Therefore, for more information related to How to use Uttar Pradesh E Sathi Portal, you read this article of ours till the end.
UP E Sathi Registration (UP edistrict Registration)
Uttar Pradesh E District Portal – Any citizen of the state who wants to get the benefit of all the services present in the portal, they have to first register themselves in the e-district portal. Only after registering, he can get the benefit of many types of services available in the portal. The portal has been developed by the UP State Government to make the services accessible to the citizens easily. This portal will make a significant contribution to provide services to the citizens easily.
In this portal, all the services of the Revenue Department, Social Welfare Department, Panchayat Raj Department and other types of services have been made available.
UP E Sathi EDistrict Portal
|Article||E Sathi UP, E district Registration|
|Portal||E sathi, e district|
|Beneficiary||All citizens of Uttar Pradesh state|
|Objective||Providing benefits of various types of services to the residents of the state|
|Profit||Avail various services in online mode|
DO READ THIS TOO!
Benefits of UP E Sathi
- The citizens of the state of Uttar Pradesh will get an opportunity to avail various services sitting at home through the e Sathi UP portal.
- Citizens will not need to go to the office of the concerned department to apply for the services available in this portal.
- Through E Sathi UP , the citizens of the state will get the benefit of 29 services sitting at home.
- Services related to Revenue Department, Social Welfare Department, Revenue Department, Home Department, Agriculture Department, Divyang Welfare Department, Women Welfare and Child Development Department have been made available in the portal.
- This portal provides services to the citizens of the state easily in online mode.
- The residents of Uttar Pradesh state have got a special facility under this online project.
- All the citizens registered in the Uttar Pradesh e-Sathi portal can take advantage of all the services available.
- Along with the portal, e Saathi mobile application has also been launched. Through the app also the residents of the state can get all the services sitting at home.
Services of Departments Available in E-District Portal Uttar Pradesh
To provide better facilities to the citizens through the UP government, services of various departments have been made available in the E district portal. The residents of the state can get the benefit of all these services in online mode through the E Sathi portal. On the basis of the list given below, citizens can see which department’s service is available in the portal. The details of the services present in the portal are as follows.
|Serial Number||Department name||Existing services|
|1||Panchayati Raj Department||Application for copy of the family register|
|2||Medical Health and Family Welfare Department||disability certificate covid vaccination registration|
|3||Social Welfare Department||Application for marriage and sickness grant Application for scholarship (General and SC/ST)|
Application for complaint about atrocities
|4||Agriculture Department||Hon’ble Chief Minister’s Farmer Accident Assistance Scheme|
Hon’ble Chief Minister’s Farm-Barn Fire Accident Assistance Scheme
|5||Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities||Application for the grant on marriage to a disabled person Application for loan/grant for rehabilitation by a disabled person Grant for artificial limbs to a disabled person|
|6||Women Welfare and Child Development Department||Grant Scheme for the marriage of the daughter of widowed destitute women|
Financial assistance to women suffering from the dowry system
Couple rewards Scheme for promotion of widow marriage
Legal aid to women suffering from the dowry system
|7||Revenue Department||Income Certificate|
Copy of Khatauni
Revenue Suit – Court Order Per
Daily Revenue Suit Table
Revenue Suit – Case Details
|8||Home department||Permission to use loudspeaker/public address system/sound amplifying device|
Explosives – Manufacturing License (LE-1)
Explosives – Storage License (LE-3)
Explosives – Transport License (LE-4)
Explosives – Storage and Selling License (LE-5)
Pyrotechnics – Manufacturing License (LE-1)
Pyrotechnics – Storage License (LE-2)
Pyrotechnics – Transportation License (LE-4)
UP E Sathi Registration ( UP E district Registration)
Any citizen of Uttar Pradesh who wants to get the benefit of the services available in the e-district portal. They have to register in the portal. The citizens of the state can easily complete the process of registration by following the procedure mentioned below.
- Visitthe official website of edistrict.up.gov.in to register for e Sathi UP, e District Portal .
- After going to the website, click on the option of Citizen Login (e Sathi UP) in the home page .
- New User Registration to the applicant citizen in the next page option has to be selected.
- After this, the form for online registration will be received in the next page .
- In this form the applicant has to enter all the information asked by the person.
- Such as availability of login ID, name of the applicant, date of birth, gender, residential address, pin code, district, mobile number, email ID, security code etc.
- After filling all the important information, click on the Save option.
- Now OTP number will be received in the mobile number of the citizen.
- The citizen has to click on the given login option to verify the OTP.
- In the new page the applicant citizen has to enter the login details.
- After this, click on the option of Enter OTP in case of new registration.
- Verify OTP number and click on submit option.
- In this way the process of e Sathi registration will be completed.
- After the successful registration process in the portal, the applicant citizen will have to login to the portal.
- After login the applicant has to create his/her new password.
- Only then he can get the benefit of all the services.
How to Login UP E Sathi Portal?
Follow the steps given below to log in to the Uttar Pradesh E Sathi Portal (E Sathi UP login)-
- For UP E Sathi Login go to the official website of E District Uttar Pradesh.
- After going to the website, click on the option of Citizen Login (e Sathi) in the home page .
- In the next page, the citizen has to enter the username , password and security code in the section of the registered user login .
- After that click on submit option.
- In this way the login process will be completed.
- Now citizens can get the benefit of all the services present in the portal.
DO READ THIS TOO!
- DownloadHub 2023 – 300MB Dual Audio Hollywood Movies Download
- MoviesJoy 2022: Watch HD Movies Online & Stream Latest TV-Series Free
- SSRMovies 2022: 300MB Movies Download Free | SSRMovies, SSR Movie
- aFilmywap 2022 – Download Latest HD MP4 Movies
- Khatrimaza full 2022: free bollywood movies download
- NIA Recruitment 2022: National Investigation Agency Application Form
UP E Sathi up edistrict FAQ
|Official Website||Click Here|
|UP YOJANA||Click Here|