UGC NET Application Form 2021 – The portal for filling UGC NET Application 2021 Form (June) for the UGC NET June 2021 exam to be conducted by NTA has been activated from 10 August 2021. UGC NET Application 2021 Form 05 September 2021 ( till 11:50 pm) can be filled online. The last date for submission of UGC NET application fee is 06 September 2021. After this , the fee for UGC NET Application Form 2021 will not be able to be filled. The direct link to apply UGC NET is given in this article.
UGC NET Application Form is made available on the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in . ugc net 2021Candidates willing to participate in the application process will have to enter all the required details, upload the scanned copies of their photograph and signature along with paying the required application fee. Read the complete article to know about UGC NET application form, documents required and other important details related to the application process.
Before filling the UGC NET Application Form 2021, candidates should UGC NET 2021 Eligibility Criteria should be checked. For the candidates who have successfully filled the UGC NET Application Form 2021 ugc net admit card 2021 will be issued. The June 2021 cycle (June 2021) of UGC NET will be conducted completely in online mode. The application fee is Rs 1000 for general category candidates, Rs 500 for General-EWS and OBC-NCL and Rs 250 for transgender, SC/ST/PWD category candidates.
UGC NET 2021 Application Form
|name of exam||UGC NET (UGC – National Eligibility Test)|
|conductor of examination||(NTA) National Testing Agency|
|level of exam||National|
|number of paper||Two Papers (Paper I and Paper II)|
|Mode of UGC NET Exam||Online|
|Candidates Registered in UGC NET Exam||approx 10 lakh|
|Number of Subjects in UGC NET 2021||81|
|ugc net exam center||224|
|official website||ugcnet.nta.nic.in andwww.nta.nic.in|
|Address for correspondence||Block C-20/1A/8, Sector 62, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Noida – 201309 (UP)|
|Helpline for technical support||Ph: 0120-6895200 OR Candidate can send Query Redressal System (QRS) in login.|
Read this Also-
- Tokyo Olympics 2021 India medal list | 2021 Tokyo Olympics India Medal details
- PSTCL Result 2021 LDC, Junior Engineer, AE Merit List
- UP B.ed Result 2021 Entrance Answer Key, Cut Off, Merit List
- What is 5G Network, Essay, Speed, Advantages, Disadvantages
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2021| Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana or PMKVY 2021
UGC NET Application Form 2021 – Important Dates
|UGC NET 2021 Schedule||date|
|Release date of UGC NET 2021 Application Form||August 10, 2021|
|UGC NET 2021 last date to apply||September 05, 2021|
|Last date for online submission of UGC NET application fee||September 06, 2021|
|UGC NET Application Form 2021 Correction Window||07 – 12 September 2021|
|UGC NET 2021 Admit Card||will be informed|
|ugc net 2021 exam date||06 to 11 October 2021|
|ugc net result||will be informed|
UGC NET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
There is no upper age limit for the post of Assistant Professors/Lecturers. However, the age of the candidates for JRF should not be more than 31 years. Age relaxation is also provided for some categories.
Candidates can check the details regarding age relaxation from the table:
Age Relaxation for UGC NET
|LLM degree candidates studying||3 years|
|Ex Servicemen||up to 5 years|
|SC/ST/OBC(Non-Creamy Layer)/Women/Third Gender||5 year|
|Research Candidate (Only having a certificate issued by appropriate authority)||5 years (maximum) or equivalent to the research period, whichever is less|
Candidates will have to provide proof of age relaxation at the time of document verification.
Educational Qualification: The minimum educational qualification for UGC NET 2021 is Post-Graduation Degree in any discipline. 81 subject options are provided by NTA to apply for the respective post.
Who has got exemption from UGC NET 2021
Certain categories are exempted from UGC NET 2021
- Successful candidates in NET/SET/SLET as per rules issued by UGC from time to time
- Successful candidates in UGC/CSIR/JRF before 1989
- Successful candidates in SET before 1st June, 2002
Documents required to fill UGC NET 2021 Application Form
Before starting the process of filling their UGC NET 2021 Application Form, candidates should carry the following documents with them to avoid any inconvenience or wastage of time while filling the application form:
- Identity Card- Bank Pass Book with Photo, Passport Number, Ration Card, Aadhar Number, Voter ID, Other Government ID
- Eligibility certificate or mark sheet of last semester
- Permanent and correspondence address of the candidate
- Four Cities For Choice Of Center
- net subject code
- PG subject code
- PG course code
- Category certificate, if applicable
- EWS certificate, if applicable
- E-mail address and mobile number
- scanned image
Dimensions and specifications of the scanned documents to be uploaded
|candidate’s photograph||10 kb to 200 kb||3.5cm X 4.5cm|
|candidate’s signature||04 kb to 30 kb||3.5cm X 1.5cm|
Candidates can upload their photograph and signature in JPEG/JPG format only. Candidates should note that glasses are allowed only if they are used regularly.
Steps to fill UGC NET 2021 Application Form
To fill the UGC NET 2021 application form, candidates need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Complete the registration form for UGC NET 2021
- UGC NET 2021 Detailed Application Form Filling
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature
- Make the required UGC NET 2021 application fee payment
How to fill UGC NET 2021 Application Form – Step by Step Guide
Candidates can check the detailed application process of UGC NET 2021 below:
Step 1: Registration
The first step to fill the UGC NET 2021 application form is to complete the registration process. Candidates need to log on to the official website of UGC NET: ugcnetnta.nic.in and click on the registration link. In this step, candidates have to enter basic details:
- candidate’s name
- Mother’s name
- father’s name
- Date of birth
- identification number
- full mailing address
- mobile number
- Email address
After entering the details given above, candidates have to choose the password of their choice and choose a security question along with its answer. Thereafter, candidates have to enter the security pin that appears on the screen and click on submit. On successful submission of details, a UGC NET 2021 application number will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number and email.
Step 2: Filling in the UGC NET 2021 Application Form in detail
In the next step, candidates have to fill the detailed UGC NET Application Form 2021. For this, candidates need to sign in to the candidate portal using their UGC 2021 application number and password. On successful login, candidates will be directed to the detailed UGC NET Application Form where candidates will have to enter the details given below
- Date of birth
- single girl child option
- Social class
- the nationality
- PwD category option
- minority community option
- diabetes option
- Four choices of exam center (in order of priority)
- Subject Name in Post Graduate Examination
- Post Name (Assistant Professor or JRF) Apply
- Subject opted for UGC NET
- Post-Graduation Course / Stream Name
- post graduation pass status
- (India or outside India) postgraduate qualifying examination
- Name of the Post-Graduation Board/University
- Post-Graduation Qualifying Exam State
- Year of passing/appearing post graduation
- Post Graduation Marks Details
- Post-Graduation Result Mode
- doctoral statement
- Research/MPhil/PhD/Ex-service details. Search / MPhil / PhD / Pre-Service Details
- Already a doctoral student or not? –
- Whether you have post-graduation research experience
- Research expertise, if any
- Whether MPhil Passed / Appeared Whether Ph.D Passed / Applicable
- Any ex-servicemen? –
After entering all the given information candidates have to save all the details and proceed further.
Step 3: Uploading the scanned copies of photograph and signature
After filling the detailed application form of UGC NET 2021, candidates have to upload the scanned copies of their photograph and signature as per the format specified by the officials. To upload their photograph and signature, candidates need to click on the upload button. Candidates can also view their uploaded documents.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
The last step of the UGC NET 2021 application process is the payment of the required application fee. Candidates can pay the application fee of UGC NET 2021 in online mode only. Interested candidates can pay the application fee of UGC NET 2021 through Net Banking (SBI/Canara/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm) Debit/Credit Card and UPI Payment Gateway.
The UGC NET application form of the candidate will be submitted after successful payment of the application fee. Download the application confirmation page and take a printout of the same for future reference.
Application Fee Details
|General / Unreserved||1000 rupees|
|Scheduled Castes (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) / Persons with Disabilities (PwD) / Third Gender||250 rupees|
UGC NET 2021 Application Form Correction
The exam conducting authorities will provide the UGC NET application correction window from 7-12 September. Candidates can make their required changes in the UGC NET 2021 Application Form which they have already submitted during this period. The dates for the UGC NET application correction window will be announced later by the examination body.
How to make corrections in UGC NET Application Form?
Candidates can check the steps given below to make corrections in UGC NET 2021 Application Form
- Visit the official website of UGC NET
- Click on UGC NET 2021 Application Correction Window available on the homepage
- Applicants can log in using your Application Number and Password
- Make changes in wrong details and click on submit button
- Click on the declaration checkbox
- Last click on the ‘Submit’ button and take a printout of the confirmation page
Details that can be corrected through the UGC NET Application Correction window
Candidates can make corrections in the below-mentioned areas through the UGC NET 2021 Application Form correction window:
- Contact Details/Address
- disability status
- Educational Qualification Details
- date of birth
- exam city
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Q: Can I make corrections in my UGC NET application form 2021 onwards?
Answer: Yes, candidates can make corrections in their application form through the UGC NET 2021 Application Form correction window.
Q: When can I apply for UGC NET 2021?
Answer: NTA has released the UGC NET 2021 registration form on 10th August 2021 in online mode.
Q: How can I apply for UGC NET 2021?
Answer: Candidates can apply online for UGC NET 2021 only through the official website of the exam.
Q: Can I change my exam centre preference through the application correction window of UGC NET 2021?
Answer: No, candidates cannot make any changes in the UGC NET 2021 exam centers through the correction window.
Q: Who is eligible for NET exam?
Answer: Candidates fulfilling the UGC NET 2021 eligibility can fill the application form.
Q: Can I change my exam center after filling the UGC NET 2021 application form?
Answer: No candidate will be allowed to change the exam center after filling the UGC NET Application Form 2021.
Q: What is the purpose of UGC NET 2021?
Answer: Candidates who qualify UGC NET 2021 exam will be eligible to apply as Assistant Professor in private or government colleges.
Q: What is the age limit to apply for UGC NET exam?
Answer: The maximum age limit for JRF is 31 years while there is no age limit for Assistant Professor post.
Q: Is UGC NET conducted online?
Answer: Yes, since NTA started conducting the exam, UGC NET is also conducted in online mode in the form of Computer Based Test (CBT). Both the letters are objective in nature.
Q: How to fill the UGC NET application form?
Answer: The application form of UGC NET can be filled online from the official website of UGC NET.
Q: How do I apply for UGC NET 2021?
Answer: Visit the official website, register and use the Registration ID and Password to log in. Wherever asked, add details, upload scanned documents and pay the application fee in online mode.
Q: How can I apply for NET 2021?
Answer: Candidates can apply for NET 2021 by following the steps mentioned in this article. To apply successfully candidates have to fill the form before the last date.
Read this Also-
- Moviesflix 2021 Website – Download Bollywood, Hollywood Hindi Movies
- Delhi Bhulekh 2021: Online Jamabandi Khatauni copy, Delhi Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni
- Bhulekh Odisha | Online ROR, Map View Record Bhunaksha Odisha
- How to Apply for Passport in 2021 – How to Make Passport Online 2021 | Types of passports
- Police Verification Character Certificate UP | UP Police Character Certificate Online, Police Verification Form
If you want to ask any questions regarding UGC NET Application Form 2021, then feel free to message us in the comment section, we will definitely reply to you soon.