Udyog Aadhaar Registration Online Application (MSME Certificate) – Those who want to apply Udyog Aadhaar MSME Registration online can register themselves on the official website of Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises. The online process has been started for Udyog Aadhar registration. udyamregistration.gov.in website was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 15 September 2015. Now all the candidates who want to start their own small, medium business, they do not need to go to any office to register themselves, now you can register yourself online at Udyog Aadhar Registration online sitting at home. Now you will not even need to pay any fee while registering, you can register yourself for free. And also you will not need to upload any documents. All you need is Aadhar card and PAN card for this. How can you register Udyog Aadhar and more information related to it is being shared with you, candidates read the article till the end for detailed information.
Udyog Aadhar Registration Online Application
As you all know that some time ago the Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan has been started by the Prime Minister, in which a budget of 3 lakh crores has been set for the MSME sector. If any candidate wants to start his own business, he will be given a loan of 2000 crores from the government. The objective of this scheme will be given special emphasis on industries. So that the industry can be enabled and they can provide employment to the general public. And also, under the scheme, 36,000 business persons of the country will be given loans according to the categories. Those who want to start a small business will be given financial assistance accordingly.
Udyog Aadhaar Registration Update:
Recently, for micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, the country’s Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has talked about making small and medium cottage industries more efficient. Under the Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan, a loan of 2000 crores will be provided to 36,000 business persons as financial assistance. Let us tell you that a package of 3 lakh crores has been announced for the MSME sector. This package will be available under the self-reliant India campaign.
The Government of India has simplified the MSME registration process further. In the announcement by Enterprise Minister Nitin Gadkari, it was told that now only PAN card and Aadhar card will be required for MSME registration.
Industries Minister Nitin Gadkari said that now the scope of Udyog Aadhar MSME has been increased further. In this, now small retail and wholesale traders will also be considered included in this. Now they will also be given loan benefits. About 2 from this. 5 crore traders will get benefit.
Udyog Aadhaar MSME Registration 2021
|Article||Udyog Aadhaar Registration|
|Started by||by Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Ministry||Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises|
|Launch date||15 September 2015|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the country|
Benefits of Udyog Aadhaar MSME
What are the benefits that the citizens of the state get through Udyog Aadhaar, their information is given below. Read the given list for all the benefits related information.
- Excise Exemption
- Now candidates will not need to visit any office to register their industry.
- Exemption will be given under direct tax law.
- Credit card guarantee
- Fee reduction patents and trademarks
- You can very easily complete your registration online by visiting the official website.
- Whoever the candidates are, they will be exempted from electricity bills on starting the industry.
- On registration, the candidates will be given loan by the government. In which you have to pay very low interest rate.
- Under this, the means of employment will be available to many people.
- If you take participation in foreign trade, then financial assistance will be given to the candidate by the government.
- You will be given loan according to small, micro, medium industry.
Documents Required for Udyog Aadhaar
The list of all the documents required by the beneficiaries for Udyog Aadhaar MSME Registration is given below in the article. All the candidates should keep the documents given in the list in advance.
- Aadhar card
- Bank account number
- Mobile number
- Pan card
- All enterprise related documents
- Passport size photo
Note – For your information, let us tell you that according to the announcement made by the Industries Minister recently, now you will need only your Aadhar card and PAN card.
Criteria for Industry Registration
Now all the new applicants will not need to upload any documents under the scheme. On 26 June 2020, the central government has announced new criteria for online registration.
- After 1st July 2020 MSME will be known as Udyogman. Because this word is more close to industry and the registration process that will be done will be known as enterprise registration.
- Now candidates can do New Enterprise Registration with just their Aadhar Number and Self Declaration.
- Whatever details will be filled by the applicant, verification will be done through PAN number or GSTIN details.
- All those applicants who applied before 30 June 2020, their application will be valid till 31 March 2021.
- Now all entrepreneurs can register themselves online. The official website for registration has been launched. The portal will be started from 1st July 2020.
- All those entrepreneurs who have registered themselves in EM- Part-II or UAM will have to get their registration done again on the official website.
Types of MSMEs
- MSME is divided into three parts. which is something like this.
- Micro Enterprise – Those enterprises in which the cost of machine and plant is less than 1 crore and the turnover should be at least 5 crore.
- Small Enterprise – Those enterprises in which the investment of machines and plants is 10 crores or less. And the turnover should be Rs 50 crore or less.
- Medium Enterprises – Those enterprises in which the total cost of plant and machinery is 50 crores or less. And the turnover should be around 250 crores.
Also Check –
- DownloadHub 2023 – 300MB Dual Audio Hollywood Movies Download
- MoviesJoy 2022: Watch HD Movies Online & Stream Latest TV-Series Free
- SSRMovies 2022: 300MB Movies Download Free | SSRMovies, SSR Movie
- aFilmywap 2022 – Download Latest HD MP4 Movies
- Khatrimaza full 2022: free bollywood movies download
New applications for Udyog Aadhaar
As you know, entrepreneurs can now register their business online on the portal issued by the central government. There will be 2 types of registration on the portal. Firstly For New Entrepreneurs who are not Registered yet as MSME and secondly For those already having registration as under EM-II or UAM. Now those who want to start their small, micro and medium business through MSME portal can now register themselves very easily and now you will not need to upload any other certified documents. In which you have to register with your Aadhaar itself.
Purpose of Udyog Aadhaar
There are many people who want to start their own business but they are not capable enough to start their own business. For this, the portal has been launched by the central government, under which if you register your business, you will be given financial assistance by the government according to your registered business. The purpose of Udyog Aadhar is that the registered persons will be given loans to start their own business. Under this also tax, electricity concessions will be given and earlier entrepreneurs had to go to the office to register the entrepreneurs, but now you can very easily register yourself sitting at home as well as provide employment to the unemployed living in the country. resources will be available which will reduce unemployment.
How to Apply Udyog Aadhar Registration Online?
The candidates who want to register their own business can very easily register their small, micro, medium industry. Here we are telling you some steps, you can follow our given steps.
- Firstly candidates visit the official website of Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises .
- After that the home page will open on your screen. You have to click on the link of For New Entrepreneurs who are not Registered yet as MSME in the home page page .
- After that you will come to the new page. You have to enter your Aadhar number and name in this page.
- You have to read all the given guidelines and tick the checkbox. After that you have to click on the Validate and Generate button.
- After that an OTP will come on your registered mobile number which will be your Aadhaar linked mobile number. You will have to enter the OTP.
- And after that click on the link of Validate.
- Now the candidate has to select the type of organization in his next page. If you have your PAN card then you click on yes, if not then click on no.
- After that click on the next button.
- After this the industry registration form will appear on your screen. You have to enter all the information correctly in the form.
- After filling all the information click on the submit button.
- And take a printout of your form.
Registration Process for EM Part-II or UAM
The same candidates can register in EM- Part-II or UAM. Who is already registered, we are telling you some steps here.
- Firstly candidates visit the official website .
- The home page will open on your screen, you have to click on the link for those already having registration as EM-II or UAM .
- A new page will open on your computer screen.
- You have to enter your Aadhaar number in it and you have to select the option of OTP. In which you have to choose between OTP on Mobile as filled in UAM and OTP on Email as filled in UAM. After that click on the Validate and Generate button.
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number registered by you. You will have to enter the OTP for verification.
- After that a form will open on your screen, you have to enter all the information in the form.
- After filling all the asked information click on the submit button.
- In this way the process of registration in EM- Part-II or UAM will be completed.
How to update enterprise registration?
- All the candidates who want to update their enterprise registration should visit the official website of Ministry of Micro, Small, Medium Enterprises .
- The home page will open on your screen, you have to go to the Update Details section and click on the link for Update Enterprise Registration.
- You will visit the next page, you will have to enter your registration number, mobile number in this page, after that you will choose between OTP on Mobile as filled in application and OTP on Email as filled in application, whichever option you choose. Your OTP will be selected in that.
- After that click on the Validate and Generate button.
- In this way your enterprise registration will be updated.
How to do Udyog Aadhaar Verification?
- Firstly candidates visit the official website.
- You will see the link of Udyog Aadhaar Verification in the home page . You click on this link.
- After clicking on the link a new page will open on your screen. You have to enter your Aadhar number in it.
- After that you have to enter the captcha code.
- After that click on the link of Verify.
- After this, in the next page, your Udyog Aadhaar Registration Verification will be shown.
How to login to the Udyog Aadhaar portal?
- First of all you have to go to the official website.
- On the home page, you have to go to the login option and click on it.
- After clicking, two options will appear in front of you. Officer Login and Entrepreneur Login
- You have to choose among them according to your need.
- On clicking on the selected option, the next interface will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your mobile number, user ID, enterprise registration number etc. Finally click on submit option.
- In this way you will complete the process of login to the portal.
Udyog Aadhaar Helpline number
All the information related to Udyog Aadhaar MSME Registration has been given in the article.
Important Links –
|Udyog Aadhaar MSME Registration Official Website||Click here|
|DOHFWBIHAR Home||Click here|
So as we told you through our article that how you can do Udyog Aadhar registration. And have shared more information related to this with you, if you need any other information related to this or you have any problem, then you can message us by going to the comment section below. We will answer your question soon.
Some questions and answers related to Udyog Aadhaar MSME Registration
What is the official website of Udyog Aadhaar MSME?
The official website of Udyog Aadhaar MSME is- udyamregistration.gov.in.
Who can register themselves on MSME website?
Only those people who want to start their business can register themselves on the portal of MSME.
Does the entrepreneur also have to be registered to start a micro and small business?
Yes, even for starting micro and small business, the entrepreneur has to be registered on the portal.
What to do if a candidate is facing any problem in registering himself?
If any candidate is facing problem in registering on the portal, for this, the facility of single window system has been provided by the central government at the district level and on the basis of the region. In this, you can get yourself registered through the District Industries Center. If you do not have Aadhaar number then you can take the help of single window system in which you have to carry some important documents with you. And the registration of the candidate will be done.
What is the fee to be deposited during Entrepreneur Registration?
Let us tell you that if you are registering your Udyog Aadhar during MSME then you can register yourself for free. It has been done free of cost by the central government.
How to Apply Udyog Aadhar Registration Online?
Through our article, we have shared complete information about Udyog Aadhaar registration, you can follow the given steps.
Udyog Aadhaar Registration is being conducted by whom?
Udyog Aadhaar Registration is being conducted by the Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises.
How much financial amount will be given by the government to start micro, small, medium business?
Category wise financial amount will be given by the government to start micro, small, medium business. That is, loans will be provided according to the industries.
Under which campaign Udyog Aadhaar MSME has been kept?
Udyog Aadhaar MSME has been placed under the Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan, under which a budget of 3 lakh crores has been set. In which 36,000 business entrepreneurs of India will be given loans at very low rates.
What are the documents required by the entrepreneur during registration?
Now the candidate will not require any document for his business registration. You can make your registration successful through your Aadhaar only.
Those who have registered themselves in EM – Part-II or UAM will have to register themselves again?
Yes you have to register yourself online on the portal again after 1st July 2020.
What is the helpline number associated with MSME?
If you face any problem in registering then you can contact on below given email id.
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org