The Stand-up India scheme was launched five years ago in April 2016. This scheme is especially for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and women of all classes. The purpose of Stand-up India Scheme is to make all of the entrepreneurs and to encourage and increase entrepreneurship. Under the Stand-up India scheme or Utishtha Bharat, any woman from among the Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes who wants to start a new business or set up, can get assistance from the bank from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 1 crore.
Under the Stand-up India Scheme , at least one scheduled caste or tribe and one woman entrepreneur will be financially supported by the branches of each bank in setting up her own business. This financial support will enable them to open their business in the form of loans. The benefit of this scheme will be available only on opening of business for the first time in “ Green Field Projects ”. Under this scheme, this loan will be available to those entrepreneurs who are opening new business in the field of trade, services and manufacturing.
Stand-up India Scheme highlights
|Scheme name||Stand-up India Scheme|
|Ministry||Union Finance Ministry|
To provide financial assistance to scheduled castes and tribes and women of all classes to start new enterprises.
|Beneficiary||SC, ST and|
women of all categories (who are starting business for the first time)
|Official website||Stand–Up India: (standupmitra.in)|
DO READ THIS TOO! –
- Moviesflix 2021 Website – Download Bollywood, Hollywood Hindi Movies
- Delhi Bhulekh 2021: Online Jamabandi Khatauni copy, Delhi Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni
- Bhulekh Odisha | Online ROR, Map View Record Bhunaksha Odisha
- How to Apply for Passport in 2021 – How to Make Passport Online 2021 | Types of passports
- Police Verification Character Certificate UP | UP Police Character Certificate Online, Police Verification Form
Know what is Stand-up India Scheme
Uttishtha Bharat Yojana is especially for women entrepreneurs and those entrepreneurs belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe community who want to start their own new business. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided in the form of loans to all those people who want to start any business related to the trade, manufacturing and service sectors. This will provide an option or support to invest capital for starting a new venture. This scheme will also be very helpful for women. They can start their employment through bank loan.
Stand up India scheme now released till 2025
Utishtha Bharat Yojana has now been extended till 2025. Under this scheme, the government will financially assist women and entrepreneurs of scheduled caste and tribe communities in starting new greenfield industries and projects through bank loans. This financial assistance will be from 10 lakh to 1 crore. To take advantage of this facility, you just have to fill a short form ( Stand Up India Loan Application Form ) and the process of granting the license will be automated.
To take advantage of this scheme, you can take financial assistance or loan in three ways. The first can be taken directly from the bank branch. Second, you through Stand-up India Portal. Thirdly, you can also take a loan through Lead District Manager (LDM). You get this loan at low interest rates and you can repay it within 7 years. Merchants will be issued a RuPay Debit Card which will be used for taking and repaying loans as well as for running their business. A digital platform or portal has been created under the Stand-up India Scheme, where information related to this scheme has been given. Any applicant can apply for a loan from this portal, as well as know about handhold support, credit information and finance related information etc. through the portal.
Objectives of Stand-up India Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to advance the women and backward classes of the country. For this, entrepreneurship has to be encouraged in them. The government will give them an opportunity to open their own businesses by providing them financial assistance under the Stand-up India scheme. Whoever wants to start their new business from this community, they will be provided with a loan by the bank under this scheme of the government. The benefit of the Stand-up India Scheme will be available only to those who will start greenfield projects i.e. new business related to trade, manufacturing and service sectors. It is necessary by all the branches of banks that they should provide loans to at least one woman entrepreneur and new entrepreneur belonging to Scheduled Castes and Tribes. The loan amount can be from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 1 crore.
Benefits of Stand-up India Scheme
The Stand Up India scheme promotes the concept of “ease of doing business” by the government. We will discuss the benefits of this scheme in further detail. Please keep reading to know.
- First of all, those backward classes and women of the country come first in the benefits of this scheme, who generally face trouble in starting their own business.
- The Central Government has started this scheme to promote and encourage entrepreneurship among scheduled castes and tribes and women.
- Through this scheme, women and people belonging to backward classes will also get social security and financial assistance.
- New employment opportunities will open, as well as the economic structure of the country will also help in improving to a great extent.
- Loans availed through Stand Up Bharat Scheme have low interest rate and 7 years time limit from which there will not be a lot of burden in repaying.
- Also, there will be an exemption in income tax for up to 3 years, all those who start any business under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, training and Rupay card will also be given to the beneficiaries.
Eligibility for Stand-up India Scheme
To take advantage of this scheme, you have to fulfil certain eligibility conditions. What are these conditions, let us know.
- All those people who belong to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes.
- If women of all classes want to start their new enterprise or business.
- This scheme is valid only for greenfield projects. Greenfield means the business or business which is being started by the entrepreneur for the first time.
- To start a new enterprise, it is mandatory for the person to be 18 years of age or above, he/she will not get the benefit under this scheme.
- Entrepreneur’s first start in service sector, manufacturing or business sector. This Utishtha Bharat Yojana will be helpful to start in these areas.
- The person taking the loan for starting the enterprise should not be a defaulter of any bank or financial institution.
- In case of non-individual enterprises, 51% stake should be held by a Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe or a woman entrepreneur.
Documents to take advantage of Stand-up India Scheme
If you also want to apply for a loan under Uttishtha Bharat Yojana and if you fulfil all the eligibility conditions mentioned under this scheme, then we are going to give the details of the required documents. For the benefit of this scheme, prepare all the documents by reading here.
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID etc.)
- Caste certificate (not required for women)
- Business address certificate
- Pan card
- Passport size photo
- Bank account details
- Copy of Income Tax Return (Latest)
- Project report
- If the business premises are on rent then “Rent Report” will also have to be submitted
- Copy of partnership deed
Application process of Stand-up India Scheme
To get the facility available under the Stand-up India Scheme, you have to register for this scheme. If you are also eligible for this scheme and want to start your new venture, then you can take advantage of this facility through the Stand Up India registration process mentioned in our article.
- First of all visit the official website related to this scheme. For this you can also follow the direct link given here. Click here.
- The official website has now opened in front of you. Here you will click on “Apply Here” from the options given under “You May Access Loan” given at the bottom left.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to click on “New Entrepreneur” and enter your name, email id and mobile number below. After that you have to click on “Generate OTP”.
- After the OTP is generated, you will now have to login. After that you have to fill an application form .
- You provide all the information asked as per the given instructions and submit.
- Your application process is now complete and the licensing process will be automated.
Question and Answer related to Stand Up India Scheme
Stand up India scheme has been brought for?
Stand-up India scheme has been specially brought keeping in mind the women and backward classes like Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
Why India Stand Up Scheme has been introduced?
This scheme has been brought for the people of scheduled castes and tribes starting new self-employment. Women of all classes have also been included in this. This scheme has been brought for the upliftment of all these eligible people. They will be given financial assistance to start their employment and move forward.
What is the benefit of this scheme?
For the development of the eligible beneficiaries of this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance with the help of various banks and their branches. This will help them by giving them loans at lower interest rates and taking more possible efforts to take their business forward.
This will help women and backward castes to get social security and be financially strong,
you can read our article completely to know more benefits.
What documents will be required for the Stand Up India scheme brought by the government?
Here we are giving the list of documents required under this scheme.
Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID etc.), Caste Certificate (Not Required for Females)
Proof of Business Address, Passport Size Photograph, Bank Account Details, Copy of Income Tax Return (Latest)
Rest of the information you can You can know from our article
How to apply for Stand Up India Scheme?
For this, you have to first go to the official website and click on Apply Hair. After registering from there, login. Then you fill the complete information in the form and submit it.
We have explained the process of applying for this scheme in detail in our article. You can apply for this scheme by reading our article completely.
Which is the official website of Stand-up India Scheme?
We are giving here the link of the official website / portal related to this scheme. You can apply for this scheme by following the link given here.
When was the Stand Up India scheme started?
This scheme was announced by Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi. This scheme was launched on 5th April 2016 .
Today, through this article, we have tried to give you all the necessary information about the Stand-up India scheme. If you still want to ask something, then you can ask here through the comment box given below. We will try to answer all your questions. Apart from this, you can visit the official website www.standupmitra.in and contact the helpline number specified for your state.