RTE Uttar Pradesh Admission Online Application Started | RTE UP Admission 2022 Apply | RTE UP Admission 2022 documents | How to apply for Uttar Pradesh RTE Admission
RTE UP Admission 2022 Apply – For your information, let us tell you that online admission has started in Uttar Pradesh RTE for the 2022 session. All the interested candidates who want to apply for this can now apply through online mode. As we know that the Uttar Pradesh government keeps on bringing some new schemes for the upliftment of the people of every age group of the state. Similarly, the state government has started the admission (RTE UP Admission) for the 2022 session under the RTE Act for the poor children of their state and children coming from economically weaker families . To take advantage of this, all the applicants have to apply through online mode. Here in this article we will give you RTE Uttar Pradesh Admission Will give all the information about How you can take advantage of this scheme and what are its eligibility conditions, as well as what documents will be required for the application. Please read our article completely to know.
RTE Uttar Pradesh Admission 2022
As we have just told that online applications for admission under RTE Act have started. All the interested candidates can apply now. Under this act, all those children who come from financially weak families will get its benefit. This is because due to financial constraints not all families are able to get their children admitted inexpensive and private schools. In such a situation, with the help of these admissions under RTE, these children also get a chance to get educated. For your information, let us tell you that under the RTE Act, the right of free education has been given to all the children of 6 to 14 years. Under this Act, 25 percent seats will be reserved for the children of economically and socially weaker sections of the society. You can enroll your children in any school near you. This includes both government schools and private schools. started under this act There are four stages of Uttar Pradesh Admission.
See Also :- Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form
RTE UP Admission 2022 highlights
|article name||RTE Uttar Pradesh Admission Online Application|
|state name||Uttar Pradesh|
|concerned department||Basic education department|
|Objective||To give equal right to education to all children|
Children up to the age of (6-14) from all economically and socially weaker sections of the state
|Application Mode||Online Application|
|type of plan||state government sponsored|
|official website||Right to Education|Home (upsdc.gov.in)|
Objective of RTE Uttar Pradesh Admission
The purpose of RTE Uttar Pradesh Admission started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh is to provide equal right to education to all the children of the state. Through this scheme, the state government has ensured that no child is deprived of education in any way due to financial constraints or social discrimination. With this scheme, every child will get admission in the school as well as he will also be able to read and get educated like other children. Let us tell you that this scheme is most beneficial for those people who are unable to educate their children in private schools due to lack of money. Due to this, now their children will also be able to study in private schools. For this 25% seats will be reserved in private schools. On which only economically and socially weaker children of the society will be able to apply.
RTE UP Admission 2022 documents
If you also want to get admission under Uttar Pradesh RTE then you will need some documents. We are providing you the list of all the required documents further in the article. Please check them once before applying.
- Aadhar Card
- Educational Qualification Documents/Certificates
- Age Certificate (Birth Certificate)
- Address proof (any one of electricity bill, water bill)
- Ration card
- self attested declaration form
- passport size photo
How to apply for Uttar Pradesh RTE Admission?
Let us now tell you about the process of admission under RTE. For this, first of all, prepare all the documents mentioned above in the article, which you will need further. After that you can apply online.
- First of all you go to the official website of Basic Education Department of Uttar Pradesh . For this you can click on the direct link of the official website given here. Please click here.
- After clicking on the given link, the home page of the official website will open in front of you.
- Now you will see some options on the right side of the home page. Here you have to click on the option of students login.
- After clicking on this option, the next page will open on your screen. Here you have to click on the option of “New Registration”.
- After clicking, the next page will open.
- Here you can see a registration form.
- Now fill all the information asked on this application form.
- Here you can fill the name of your district, name of your block, your area (city or rural area), gram panchayat, mobile number, your name, address, date of birth etc.
- In the next step, the parents of the child will have to be filled. After that, you have to upload all the required documents.
- After this you select the school names in the given list in which you want to enroll your child. After this, after filling this information, you have to click on the option of save .
- After clicking, the next page will open in front of you. Here you can see your completely filled form and you can check all the information given in it.
- If any error is left then you can correct it again by clicking on the option of Edit. If the information is correct then you can click on lock and final print . After this your form will be submitted and the final print will be in front of you.
- Now you can take the printout of this final print.
How to check application status in RTE UP?
- For how to see application status in RTE UP, first of all you have to go to the official website of Basic Education Department. Here we are giving the direct link for your convenience. Please click here for direct link .
- After clicking on the given link, the home page of the official website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on “student application status” .
- On clicking, the next page will open in front of you on the screen. Here you have to fill the asked information.
- First of all you will select your district. After that you will fill the registration number given at the time of application. Then you have to fill the given captcha code and finally click on the search option.
- In this way the status of your application will open in front of you.
Process to view admission schedule
- Firstly visit the official website.
- After this you will see some options on the home page.
- From the given options, you have to click on the option of Admission Schedule .
- On clicking, the next page will open in front of you on the screen where you can see the admission schedule.
How to check list of students in online RTE lottery system? (RTE lottery results list Latest)
If you also want to see the list of allotted students in the online RTE lottery system, then you can follow the procedure mentioned here.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Basic Education Department.
- You can reach the official website by following the link given above in the article.
- By clicking on the link, you will be taken to the home page of the official website.
- Here you have to click on Seat Allotment Result .
- After that the next page will open. Here you have to select the district and lottery.
- After that on the next page on the screen in front of you you can find the name on the list.
RTE Uttar Pradesh Helpline number
Here we have tried to give all the important information related to RTE Uttar Pradesh Admission. Hope you like this information. If still you have any query then you can ask us through comment box. We will try to answer all your questions. Apart from this, if you want, you can contact the helpline number given on the official website: 8009 67874.
DO READ THIS TOO!-
- A2Movies 2022 – Malayalam, Telugu, Latest Tamil Dubbed Movies Download
- AllMoviesHub 2022 | AllMoviesHub 300MB Movies 720p Movies Download All Movies Hub
- 3Movierulz App Telugu Movies Download Tamil, Malayalam Movies 720p Free
- Doctor Strange in The Multiverse Of Madness Movie Download In 480P, 720p and 1080p Online
- FilmyHit 2022 – Free 300 MB Bollywood, Hollywood movies download in Dual Audio
Question and Answer Related to RTE Uttar Pradesh Admission
What are the benefits of RTE Uttar Pradesh Admission?
Uttar Pradesh has tried to give equal right to education to all the poor and economically socially deprived children. Due to this scheme, now all the children who could not study in schools due to financial constraints, now they will also be able to easily study in private schools. Up to 25% seats will be reserved for all those children.
How to apply for RTE uttar pradesh admission?
To take advantage of this scheme, you have to apply through online mode. For this you can apply by visiting the official website of Basic Education Department. Please read our full article to know the complete process.
Who will benefit in this?
Under this, all the economically weaker children of Uttar Pradesh will be benefited. Under this scheme, now they will also be able to study in private schools.
What are the documents required to apply for this scheme?
We are giving here the list of documents required for the application.
Educational Qualification Documents / Certificate
Age Proof (Birth Certificate)
Address Proof (any one of Electricity Bill, Water Bill)
Self Attested Declaration Form
Passport Size Photo
What is the process to see the list of allotted students in the online RTE lottery system?
For this, you have to go to the official website and from the options given on the home page, you will have to click on the option of Seat Allotment. After that by selecting District and Lottery you can see the complete list.