Rajasthan Free Tractor and Agricultural Machine Scheme Registration, Free Tractor and Agricultural Machine Scheme Online Application, Rajasthan Free Tractor and Agricultural Machinery Scheme Eligibility, Tractor and Agricultural Machinery Free Benefits, Free Tractor and Agricultural Machinery Scheme Registration
Rajasthan Free Tractor and Krishi Yantra Yojana have been started by the Chief Minister of the state Aashiq Gehlot ji to provide benefits to the small and marginal farmers of the state. Under this scheme, the needy small and marginal farmers of the state are being provided free tractors and agricultural machinery on rent for harvesting, threshing and other agricultural activities in their fields. Amidst the lockdown in the country, more than four thousand farmers have benefited from this scheme of the state government to provide free tractor and agricultural equipment to the farmers in Rajasthan.
Free tractor and agricultural machine scheme
Under this scheme, more than 8 thousand hours of service has been given to about 4 thousand farmers so far. The free facility of agricultural machines will be provided to the farmers of the state till June 30. Under this free tractor and agricultural machinery scheme, on-demand from the needy eligible farmers of Rajasthan, service is being provided through the registered tractor and thresher of the company. So far, about 10 thousand farmers have demanded that continuous service is being provided to the farmers who have received orders. To take advantage of this scheme, the farmers of the state will have to apply under this scheme. Today, through this article, we are going to provide you with all the information related to this agricultural machine grant scheme like application process, eligibility etc.
Purpose of Rajasthan Free Tractor and Agricultural Machinery Scheme
You are all aware is very difficult to walk down the lock due to coronavirus in the country because of lock-down farmers of Rajasthan in its cultivation Given all the problems the state government of Rajasthan free tractor and agriculture Yantra scheme has been started. In view of the difficulty in agricultural work due to corona infection and lockdown, to provide free tractor and agricultural equipment on rent to economically weak small and marginal farmers for harvesting, threshing and other agricultural activities under this scheme. And to increase their agriculture and income. To reduce the problems of the farmers of the state through this scheme.
Free tractor and agricultural machine scheme Highlights
|scheme name||Rajasthan Free Tractor and Agricultural Machinery Scheme|
|started by||By Chief Minister Aashiq Gehlot|
|beneficiary||small and marginal farmers of the state|
|Objective||Providing free tractors and agricultural machines on rent to the farmers|
READ THIS ALSO-
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2021| Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana or PMKVY 2021
- Pradhan Mantri Gati shakti Yojana 2021, Beneficiaries, Application (PM Gati shakti Yojana)
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: Apply Online | PM Kisan Registration
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2021: Farmer Registration and Beneficiary List
- Kusum Yojana Online Application 2021: Kusum Yojana Registration, Application Form
Advantages of Rajasthan free tractor and agricultural machine scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the small and marginal farmers of the state.
- The interested beneficiaries of the state who want to take advantage of this scheme, then they have to first apply under this scheme.
- The economically weak small and marginal farmers of the state, who are showing them to do agricultural work due to the lock down, will be provided free of cost by the state government for harvesting, threshing and other agricultural activities under this scheme.
- So far, more than 8 thousand hours of service has been provided to about 4 thousand farmers under the free tractor and agricultural machinery scheme . This free service will continue till June 30.
- This scheme will prove beneficial for the farmers of the state.
- Keeping in view the contribution of modern agricultural machines in agricultural production , 40 to 50 percent subsidy is given on the purchase of approved agricultural machines according to the category of farmers.
Free Tractor and Agricultural Machinery Scheme Documents (Eligibility)
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan state.
- Under this scheme, the economically weaker small and marginal farmers of the state will be eligible.
- The farmers of the state should have cultivable land.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Farmer’s Farming Papers
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply Rajasthan Free Tractor and Krishi Yantra Yojana online?
- The small and marginal farmers of the state who want to get free agricultural machinery and tractor facility under this scheme by the government, then they should follow the method given below. We will tell you how to take advantage of this scheme
- The economically weaker small and marginal farmers of the state can contact JFarm Services by sending SMS to the number 9282222885 to take advantage of this free rent scheme.
- If cultivators are already registered with JFarm Services and want to place order for Tractor & other equipment on rent then send message by writing A.
- B send message if not registered.
READ THIS ALSO-
- PNB Net Banking: Punjab National Bank’s Internet Banking at netpnb.com | netpnb.com
- [Track] CEIR Portal Find Stolen Phones | Find Lost Mobile Phone 2022
- Check Ayushman Bharat Hospital List 2022 Online | How to Check Ayushman Bharat Hospital List
- CSC Service Link 2022 : CSC Digital Seva Portal All CSC Connect Service Link, vle login
- CSC Registration 2022 | CSC Digital Seva: Apna Digital Seva Kendra Registration, CSC ID Registration
For other information, you can visit the home page of the website. You can write your questions to us in the comment box given below. To get the result notification directly on your mobile, you have to allow the notification of the website. We hope that you will be able to check your result soon.