Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2021, Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana 2021, PMSS Scholarship, Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme 2021, Prime minister scholarship scheme 2021 Eligibility, PMSS Renew, Prime minister scholarship scheme 2021-22.
Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana 2021: Many scholarship schemes have been started by the Government of India for different categories of students studying across the country. One of these is Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana. Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2021 has been started recently. This scheme will be provided for the children of ex-servicemen, policemen and ex-coast guards of our country. Along with this, such scholarships will be provided in the form of financial assistance to the children of the country’s soldiers who have lost their lives in a terrorist attack, Naxalite attack, have been martyred. The Prime Minister Scholarship Yojana was started by the Prime Minister of the country, Narendra Modi in the year 2016.
Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2021 -(Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana 2021)
Let us tell you that under this scheme started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, it will be mandatory for the students to get at least 60 percent marks in class 12th. This scheme has been started by the government to encourage students in the field of higher education.
How to register online for Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme 2021, What qualifications should students have to get the benefit of this scheme, What documents will be required while registering, For information related to all these things, read this article of ours.
Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme – (PMSS Scholarship)
Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme 2021 Description
|Plan||Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2021|
|beneficiary||Children of soldiers, ex-soldiers, paramilitaries|
|help amount||Girls :- 3000|
Students :- 2500
|Application link||Click here|
Amount to be given under Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2021 – (PMSS Scholarship Amount)
PMSS Scholarship Amount – First of all, let us know what will be the amount to be provided as financial assistance under the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme. The monthly amount provided under this scheme is as follows:-
Under the scheme, earlier 2500 (Rupees two thousand five hundred) was given to the girl students but later it has been increased to 3000 (Rupees three thousand) per month. Earlier, 2000 (Rupees two thousand) were being given to the students under the scheme, later it has been increased to 2500 (Rupees twenty five hundred). A total of 5,500 wards of Ex-Servicemen, Policemen and Ex-Coast Guard are selected for the award of scholarship. These elections are held every academic year. The paid scholarship is awarded for one to five years. Scholarships are provided every year in the form of financial assistance to the selected students. Under the scheme, 500 children of the families of the soldiers who were martyred in the country’s terrorist attacks, Naxalite attacks are also selected.
Essential Qualification for Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme 2021 – (Prime minister scholarship scheme 2021 Eligibility)
Now know what should be the qualifications of the students to apply for the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme. The following are the qualifications of the students taking advantage of this scheme:-
- Only the children of the families of Ex-Servicemen, Policemen and Ex-Coast Guard can take advantage of this scheme as a beneficiary.
- Student should have passed 12th with 60% marks.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicant age limit should be 18 years to 25 years.
- Under the scheme, scholarship will be provided only after taking admission in the first year of graduation.
Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana Apply Online (PMSS Registration online)
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme Nimnnwat list of necessary documents to apply for 202l: –
- Based cord
- Veterans and former Coast Guard Soldier certificate
- Bank account passbook
- High School and Intermediate of mark sheets and certificates
- Self certification
- Passport size Photo
How to Apply Online for PMSS 2021 (PMSS scholarship)
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme- PMSS scholarship scheme is said to be down the whole process is how to apply for the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2021:-
- Step (1) – to apply for the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme 2021 forward in all phases, respectively is being told.
- Step (2)- To register online for the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme 2021, first of all you have to go to the official website of Kendriya Sainik Board or Ex-Servicemen Welfare Department www.ksb.gov.in.
- Step (3)- Now on the received page, you have to click on the option of Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme.
- Step (4) – After this, in the received page, click on the option of Register.
- Step (5)- After clicking on the Register option, its form will be opened to register in the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme.
- Step (6)- Friends, fill all the information related to the date of birth, Aadhar card number, mobile number, number etc. asked in the received registration form.
- Step (7)- After filling all the information correctly, click on the submit option.
- Step (8)- After this, you upload all your necessary documents in the form.
- Step (9)- After uploading the documents, now take a printout of the form. It will contain the information related to your registration number.
How to Renew PM Scholarship Scheme Registration Form – (PMSS Renew)
Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme Renew (PMSS Renew)– After taking advantage of the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme in the first year, now you will need its renewal (renewal) to take advantage of this scholarship scheme in the second year also. Its various stages are as follows:-
- To renew the registration form, you have to first go to the official website of Ex-Servicemen Welfare Department.
- After going to the official website, now you have to click on PMSS option.
- After clicking on PMSS option, click on the option of Renewal Application.
- After clicking on Renewal Application, you will have to click on the option of Apply Online.
- After clicking on the option of Apply Online, a page will open to log in to the screen.
- Log in to this login page by specifying Username and Password.
- Now forward the application form.
- After that take a print out of the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme Renewal Application Form.
Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana 2021 – (Prime minister scholarship scheme 2021-22)
The last date to apply for PM Scholarship Scheme 2021 has been fixed as 30 April 2021. Candidates willing to take advantage of this scheme can apply online for PM Scholarship Scheme 2021 till 30th April. Through this article, all the information about the scheme has been provided to all the students who want to apply online for the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2021.
DO READ THIS TOO!-
- MkvMoviesKing 2022 – Download Latest 300MB HD Movies
- SDMoviesPoint 2022 – Download Free 300MB Hollywood Dual Audio Movies
- HDMoviesHub 2022 – 300MB 720p Movies Download Online
- Moviesrush 2022 – Download Bollywood HD Movies 480p, 720p, 1080p
- Movierulz 2022 – Download 300MB Tamil, Telugu, Bollywood HD Movies
- RdxHD 2022 – Latest 300MB Bollywood Rdx Movie Download
Readers, all the information related to applying online for the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme 2021 has been given in this article. If you have any questions related to this article written about Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana 2021, then you can ask in the comment box given below. If you like this information, then share it with other people also, so that they too can get all the information related to this scheme. Stay tuned with us to know about other similar government schemes.