How to apply Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021, How to apply free cylinder under Ujjwala Yojana, What is Ujjwala Yojana 2021, Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021 Highlights, What is Ujjwala Yojana 2.0, Who can take benefit of Ujjwala Yojana 2.0, Eligibility for Ujjwala Yojana, Free cylinder under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana.
Ujjwala Yojana – Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is a scheme run by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. All the families of BPL card holders residing in the country have been kept under the Ujjwala scheme. Under Ujjwala Yojana, cooking gas is provided to the beneficiary. This scheme has brought great relief to the poor women. The women of the poor class used to cook food by using wood for cooking and making cow dung cakes, which not only spoiled the health of the women but also harmed the health of the children. In view of this problem, the government started the Ujjwala scheme. You will get the cylinder filled for the first time from the government, which will be free for you.
What is Ujjwala Yojana 2021?
The Prime Minister started this scheme on 1 May 2016. This scheme has been launched for the first time from Ballia in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is being run with the assistance of the Ministry of Petroleum Gas, Central Government. According to the 2011 census, only those families whose name is on the BPL card will get the benefit of this scheme. With the introduction of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, the pollution in the village town is less visible. If you also want to become a beneficiary of Ujjwala Yojana, then we will tell you how you can apply for free cylinder and also read our article to know more information related to Ujjwala Yojana.
Update – Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 has been launched. Under this scheme, the first refill and stove will be given free of cost to the beneficiaries.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021 Highlights
|Scheme name||Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana|
|Ministry||Ministry of petroleum gas|
|Announced by||Honorable Narendra Modi|
|Start of plan||1 May 2016|
|Application Last Date||30 September|
|Beneficiary||Poor class women|
|Toll free number||18002666696|
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021
Under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, a gas stove will be given to the beneficiaries and an LPG cylinder will be given and the cost of this cylinder will be Rs 3200. In which Rs 1600 will be given by the government and Rs 1600 will be given by the gas company as a loan to the customers. The beneficiary or customer can pay this loan in instalments. On taking 14.2 kg cylinder, customers will not have to pay any loan on the first 6 refills. You will have to give EMI after the 7th refill starts. If you take a 5 kg cylinder, then you will not have to pay any EMI till seventeen refills. The subsidy will be sent to the account of the beneficiaries.
What is Ujjwala Yojana 2.0?
Recently on August 10, 2021, PM Narendra Modi has launched Ujjwala Yojana 2.0. Under this scheme, the first refill and stove will be given free of cost to the beneficiaries. If the candidates live in a rented house and do not have a domicile certificate, then they will also be provided with the facility of taking gas connections under Ujjwala Yojana 2.0. Now candidates will be able to get a gas connection without any identity card or ration card. To take advantage of this scheme, candidates can apply for the scheme through distributors or by applying online. Candidate citizens can now select their distributor as per their requirements such as Indane, HP and Bharat Gas.
Who can take benefit of Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
Ujjwala plan 2.0 (Ujjwala Yojana 2.0) is read which can benefit you the information below to learn under.
- Only women will be eligible to apply for Ujjwala Yojana .
- The age of the candidate female should not be less than 18 years.
- Applicant woman should come under BPL family.
- To take advantage of the scheme, the applicant Ujjwala Connection of eKYC will inevitably be.
- Those who already have LPG gas connection will not be eligible for this scheme.
Documents required for Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
Those candidates who want to take advantage of Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 will have to submit some important documents such as –
- Aadhar card
- Bank account number and IFSC code
- Bpl ration card
- Aadhar number of the beneficiary and his family members by serial number
Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
Applicants will need some necessary documents to fill the application form for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, about which you can get information through the points given below. The documents required for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana are as follows –
- BPL card
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Age certificate
- Print of name in bpl list
- Photocopy of bank
- Photocopy of ration card.
Benefits of Ujjwala Yojana
- wood smoke relief
- Reduction in food smoke deaths
- pollution reduction
- Improving the health of young children from smoke-borne illness.
Eligibility for Ujjwala Yojana
Candidates have to fulfil some essential eligibility to apply for PM Ujjwala Yojana, about which we are going to inform you through the table given below. You can apply for the scheme only after fulfilling these eligibilities. The eligibility for the Ujjwala Yojana application is as follows –
- Applicant must be a woman.
- The age of the woman should be above 18 years.
- Female should be from BPL family
- It is mandatory for female applicant to have BPL card and BPL ration card.
- The name of the applicant or the name of any family member should not be already in the LPG connection.
Free cylinder under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
Nowadays as you are seeing that due to Corona, India has been completely locked down. In this situation, the poor family sections are neither able to do wages nor are they able to change their economic condition, keeping an eye on the poor families, the government decided Under this Ujjwala Yojana, free cylinders will be given to BPL card holders for 3 months. This will benefit the 8 crore families of the country.
Information: – The beneficiaries who are going to get the benefit under the scheme, they will have to wait for some more time. The central government has said that by 3-4th, they will transfer money to the account of the people associated with the scheme. So that the candidate can book his cylinder himself. You can book the second cylinder after 15 days. If the Ministry of Petroleum has transferred money to the candidate’s account, if the candidate does not fill the cylinder with that money, then in such a situation no amount will be sent to his account for another gas. After transferring the money to the account of the people, the oil company will inform the beneficiaries through SMS. Now he can book his gas. To fill the second cylinder, the second instalment will also be given to the beneficiary’s account by May 2.
According to the ministry, the numbers of many people are not registered in Ujjwala Yojana. This time they can enter their mobile number. It will be the responsibility of the gas agencies to identify and update the beneficiary. If no SMS is received after depositing money in the beneficiary’s bank, then he can go to the gas agency and book his gas.
How to apply Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021
If you also want to become a participant of this scheme or you have to take advantage of this scheme, then we are telling you how you can apply online, follow our given steps.
- Firstly candidates visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana .
- A home page will open in front of visiting the website, you will have to click on the download form, after that options will appear in front of you, you will have to click on the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Form.
- After that a form will open in front of you, download your form. You can also collect the form from the LPG center near you.
- Application Hindi :- Click Here
- Application English : – Click Here
After downloading the form, enter the information entered in the form like applicant’s name, date, place etc. and give it to the LPG centre near you. Also, submit the documents. And after the documents are verified, you will get the LPG gas connection.
How to get Ujjwala Yojana Free Gas Connection
- To get Ujjwala Yojana Free Gas Connection, visit the official website of Ujjwala Yojana http://pmuy.gov.in/.
- Now open the DOWNLOAD FORM option at the bottom of the home page of the website.
- Now Ujjwala Yojana Form and Ujjwala KYC Form links will come in front of you .
- Download both the forms, and fill them carefully,
- Now submit both the forms by going to your nearest gas agency.
- Now the application for Ujjwala Yojana free gas connection will be completed.
How to check name in Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana List?
If you have applied in the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana and you want to see whether your name has appeared in the list or not, then we are telling you the process.
- Firstly the candidate has to click on the website of NREGA https://mnregaweb2.nic.in/netnrega/dynamic_account_details_ippe.aspx.
- After that a form will open in front of you, you will have to fill the information given in the form correctly. And click on show.
- All the list of your area will appear in front of you and you can search your name and by clicking on your name your complete details will come.
- After that you can download it.
DO READ THIS TOO! –
- DownloadHub 2023 – 300MB Dual Audio Hollywood Movies Download
- MoviesJoy 2022: Watch HD Movies Online & Stream Latest TV-Series Free
- SSRMovies 2022: 300MB Movies Download Free | SSRMovies, SSR Movie
- aFilmywap 2022 – Download Latest HD MP4 Movies
- Khatrimaza full 2022: free bollywood movies download
- NIA Recruitment 2022: National Investigation Agency Application Form
- Cinebloom 2022: Free Download Hindi Dubbed HD Movies Online
- Yo WhatsApp (YoWhatsApp) Download v21.20 [August 2022] Official
- MkvCinemas 2022 – Full HD A to Z Latest Bollywood Hindi Movies
- 7StarHD 2022 Download 300mb 480p 720p 1080p Movies
So we have told you through the above article how you can apply and have also given information about the scheme. If you have any doubt or any problem in your mind regarding Ujjwala Yojana, then you can tell us by message in the comment box. We will try our best to solve your doubt problem.
|Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (Official Website)||Click Here|
|PM MODI YOJANA (Official Website)||Click Here|