Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2021 PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) or Skill India Scheme 2021 [Apply, Form, List, Sector, Fees, Center, Eligibility, Documents]
Prime Minister Kaushal Vikas Yojana was started by the Government of India to develop skills among the youth of India. The main objective of this scheme is to bring employment in the country by making the youth competent in various works. This scheme is controlled and regulated by MSADE (Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship). The main work of this ministry is to create opportunities for the youth, so that in these opportunities, they can choose their favorite path and make their future with the help of that path. Under this scheme youth will be trained in various technical fields. Here all the information about this scheme is being given.
Prime Minister Skill Development Scheme
The main objective of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) or Skill India Objectives in hindi)
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana has been started for the youth. Under this, the government will train the youth and provide jobs. Its various purposes are being described below.
- Under this scheme, the government wants to train at least 24 lakh youth of the country in various technical fields, with a total fee of Rs 1,500 crore.
- There are many such talents among the youth of the country, which are effective but due to some reason they are not able to reach the people and people are not able to take advantage of it. This scheme will also be used to bring such skills among the people and to do formal certification.
- The certificate found under this scheme will be valid all over India. Therefore, with a minimum fee, the government will train the youth and give this certificate, on the basis of which they can get jobs in the private or government sector.
- Under this scheme, youth will be trained by people of excellent level of experience, so that they can have all kinds of knowledge related to their selected field.
Prime skill development plan of attributes (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Features)
Following are the salient features of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- All types of training conducted under this scheme will be done very seriously. To get training in different fields, different qualifications will be required. Therefore, before taking training in any technical field, eligibility will be checked.
- All the training programs will be conducted by Sector Skill Council ie SSC. All the people who train under this council will follow the rules of NOS and QPS.
- Under this scheme, training will be given in view of the necessary workers in various schemes of the Government of India. After training, youth will be given jobs under various government schemes like Make in India scheme , Digital India project , Swachh Bharat Abhiyan etc.
- Once the training is over, Rs 8000 and Course Completion Certificate will be given to the trained youth. This certificate will be valid everywhere, but to obtain it, one has to pass the examination to be taken at the end of the training.
- A special feature of this scheme is that the brand ambassador of this scheme is Sachin Tendulkar . Sachin Tendulkar is a role model for the Indian youth. Therefore, to encourage the youth, the great cricketer Sachin has been chosen.
PMKVY Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana are being described below.
- To take advantage of this scheme, firstly the beneficiary needs to be a citizen of India. Therefore, a citizen of any state within India can take advantage of this.
- The applicant needs to get registered for one year under any one of the schemes launched. The applicant must have knowledge of the technical field selected by him.
- Apart from this, the applicant is also required to register under one of the remaining schemes.
- Once the training is completed, the reward as decided by the government will be given. All rewards will be given in one go.
How to enroll under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Apply Online)
To get the benefits under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, the applicant has to enroll himself.
- Firstly the applicant has to submit the online application form by visiting the official website of Kaushal Vikas Yojana http://www.pmkvyofficial.org/ . While submitting the application form, the applicant has to fill name, address, email etc. Keep in mind that you should have proof of residential address given by you like Aadhar card, Voter ID or Driving license etc. Fill all the required details carefully.
- Once the form is filled, the applicant has to select a technical field of his choice in which he has to undergo training. 35 to 40 technical areas have been given on the website, out of which you have to choose the field of your choice. Apart from your preferred region, one more additional region has to be selected.
- After filling all this information, the applicant has to select the training center. Choose a training center near your residence. After that submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
Process Manual for PMKVY
To get the certificate of success and reward under this scheme, some major processes have to be passed, the details of which are given below,
- The student (applicant) who has registered himself under this scheme under a recognized training center will be given an opportunity to do a course under one of the training partner (institution) of this scheme.
- After this, the organization, which is working in this scheme of the government, will take all the information from the applicant and keep it stored in the SDMS. The website link of SDMS is
- After this process, with the help of this training partner, the training will start in the selected training center. During the training by the teachers given in the center, every student will be trained at every step.
- After the completion of the training, the students will get a certificate of completion of the course from the government department of their field of work along with the assessment of their skills.
- After obtaining this certificate, cash reward will be given by NSDC to the student’s bank account by any government agency.
Various courses under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Course)
Different people have different skills. The thinking of two different people is also different. Keeping this in mind, the government has included various courses under this scheme. So far, 34 different areas of work have been selected under this scheme, under which training will be given. The details of these areas are given below.
|No.||skill council||course number|
|3||beauty and wellness||7|
|9||Construction of Earth Moving and Infrastructure Facility||10|
|10||Electronics & Hardware||9|
|12||furniture and fittings||2|
|13||Gems & Jewelery||9|
|17||Iron and steel related||9|
|18||IT and ITeS||6|
|22||Media & Entertainment||8|
|24||pant and coating||1|
|32||Textiles & Handlooms||10|
How Much Fund has been Allocated to PMKV Yojana for Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
For this scheme, the government has allocated a total fund of Rs 15,000 crore. With the help of this fund, 24 lakh youth will be trained. The various sectors in which this fund has been used so far are described below.
- About Rs 220 crore will be spent on those youths who have already taken any special training.
- About Rs 67 crore will be made to operate the scheme and make the youth aware under this development.
- About Rs 67 crore will be used by the government for mentorship and employment of trained youth, so that students can reach every stage of training according to their interest.
- In this way, the government will also use the rest of the funds in the necessary youth welfare areas in the coming times.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Fees
With the help of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, the government wants to empower the youth and make their future bright. Many youths are not able to pursue their desired course due to lack of money and due to this they are not able to get employment. Although there are many private training centres, their fees are so high that it is difficult even for poor youth to go there. Keeping all these things in mind, the government has not kept any kind of fee for this training scheme. Under this scheme, all training will be given completely free of cost. This will greatly benefit the youth of many weaker sections and they will be able to make themselves capable.
Training Period of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Training Period
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, many small and important courses have been included. Different courses require different time duration to complete. Therefore, under this scheme also, the government has fixed different time periods for different courses. Generally, there are many such courses, whose duration has been kept 3 to 6 months, apart from this, for some difficult courses, a maximum time of 1 year has been fixed. No course of more than 1-year duration has been included.
Evaluation Process in Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Assessment Process
It is mandatory for the youth who have enrolled themselves under this scheme to develop their skills. If the youth does not in any way qualify himself as per the course and is not able to demonstrate his skills, then he will not be given a certificate. Sometimes in the middle of the training, government representatives will come to take details of the work, it will be a kind of ‘surprise visit’. On this basis also the students will be evaluated. In this way, on the basis of various parameters, a certificate will be prepared for a student at the end of the course.
Rewards under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Rewards)
The youth trained under this scheme will generally get a reward of Rs.8000. This reward is different for different training. For this, different levels have been set, which depend on the difficulties of training. The youth trained under Level 1 and 2 will get Rs 7,500, which will be Rs 10,000 for the youth getting trained under Level 3 and 4. If the youth completes the course of level 5 or 6, then this reward will be Rs 12,500.
Job Guaranteed under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Job Guaranteed)
Mere training is not enough to empower the youth. After this, it is also an important task to provide them employment so that they can use whatever they have learned during training, for their living. The Government of India is running many schemes, so once the training is completed, the government will provide employment to these youths under these schemes. All the trained youth will be given employment under various schemes according to their training.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Training Center
With the launch of the scheme, many private training centres have got themselves registered under the skill development scheme. All these training centres are now connected with this scheme, so all the facilities provided under this scheme and some special work areas, for which the institution has been selected for training, will be given here. This scheme is spread all over India. To know the details of Training Centers visit the given website and download the ‘Center Sheet’ file: http://www.pmkvyofficial.org/Training-Centre.aspx
Challenges of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Challenge
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana has been started and its benefits are being availed by most of the urban citizens. The youth of rural areas are finding it difficult to reach this scheme, so the government is trying to establish more and more skill centers to connect the youth of rural areas with such a scheme. Along with this, training 24 lakh youth of the country is also a big challenge in itself. NSDC is fully functioning to meet this challenge.
The Government of India has announced to provide 2 important facilities to all the youth who are taking training through the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, which comes under Skill India. Now accident insurance cover will be provided to all the candidates of PMKVY under Skill India as well as DigiLocker facility will also be provided to these candidates . This will encourage the youth so that they will actively participate in the skill development program. In this scheme, according to the existing rules of IRDA, in case of death or permanent disability of a candidate, a total sum insured of Rs 2 lakh will be given as personal accident insurance for 3 years.
Read this also-
- Moviesflix 2021 Website – Download Bollywood, Hollywood Hindi Movies
- Delhi Bhulekh 2021: Online Jamabandi Khatauni copy, Delhi Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni
- Bhulekh Odisha | Online ROR, Map View Record Bhunaksha Odisha
- How to Apply for Passport in 2021 – How to Make Passport Online 2021 | Types of passports
- Police Verification Character Certificate UP | UP Police Character Certificate Online, Police Verification Form
If you want to ask any questions regarding Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2021, then feel free to message us in the comment section, we will definitely reply to you soon.