New Education Policy PDF (NEP) National Education Policy 2021, Objective of National Education Policy 2021, What is the new education policy, Features of National Education Policy 2021, Benefits of New Education Policy 2021.
National Education Policy: – In the 20th year of the 21st century, a new education policy has come in India. In India, the first new education policy was made in 1968, then in 1986, after which the new education policy was revised in 1992. After 34 years, important changes have been made again in 2021 regarding the new education policy. In which many rules related to education have been changed. Recently, the Ministry of Human Resource Management has changed the name of its ministry along with changes in the education policy, the Ministry of Human Resource Management will now be known as the Ministry of Education. Professional development has been made necessary for teachers under the National Education Policy. And service training will also be organized for the teachers, in which training will be given to the teachers. Let’s know, What is National Education Police, how to download New Education Policy PDF (NEP) etc. is being given in the article.
National Education Policy – New Education Policy
[ISRO] A new committee on education policy was formed under the chairmanship of Dr K. Kasturirangan, and in May 2019, the Kasturirangan committee presented a new form of national education policy to the government. Which has been approved by the government during the cabinet meeting on Wednesday. This is the third education policy in India after the year 1986 which is going to be implemented in India. Under which many changes are being made in the education policy. Through the article, all the information about the National Education Policy 2021 (New Education Policy) is being given below. To get complete information about the New Education Policy, read the article given below.
New Education Policy 2021 highlights
|Article link||New National Education Policy 2021|
|who gave the approval||Indian government|
|Beneficiaries of this policy||Indian citizens|
|Purpose of this policy||raising the quality of education|
|New Education Policy 2021 PDF||Download in hindi download in|
DO READ THIS TOO! –
- PNB Net Banking: Punjab National Bank’s Internet Banking at netpnb.com | netpnb.com
- [Track] CEIR Portal Find Stolen Phones | Find Lost Mobile Phone 2022
- Check Ayushman Bharat Hospital List 2022 Online | How to Check Ayushman Bharat Hospital List
- CSC Service Link 2022 : CSC Digital Seva Portal All CSC Connect Service Link, vle login
Objective of National Education Policy 2021
The main objective of the new National Education Policy is to make India an educational superpower at the global level and to increase the quality of education by universalizing education in India.
What is the new education policy?
Under the New Education Policy 2021, the educational system has been fixed by 2030 and the curriculum will be divided on the basis of 5+3+3+4 educational system in place of the present 10+2 model. A target of investment of central and state government has also been set for the new education policy 2021, in which the central and state government will invest in the education sector equal to 6% of the country’s GDP for education sector cooperation.
Objectives of New Education Policy
The objective of the New Education Policy is to make India a global superpower in the educational sector and through the New Educational Policies for India, to provide a proper level of education across India so that the quality of the educational sector can be high. The objective of the new education policy is to make children aware of the importance of quality of education along with technology and creativity in India so that the quality of education can be improved. To bring quality to education, this new education policy has been started under the central government.
Features of National Education Policy 2021
- The New Education Policy is the third education policy of independent India in which fundamental changes have been made.
- Under the new education policy, the educational sector will also be linked to technology, in which maximum digital accounts will be given in all schools.
- In the new education policy, all types of educational content will be translated into the regional language of that region, so that the regional language can be promoted in the educational field.
- Vocational test internship will be given to the children from class VI onwards.
- Under the new education policy, now many other options will be given to the children in studies. Now other options will also be kept in class X, in which the student will not be able to choose any stream and choose the subjects as per his wish.
- Under the new education policy, students will be taught coding from class 6 itself.
- Virtual lab will also be made in the educational sector so that the quality of educational areas can be increased.
- Under the new education policy, the new educational pattern of 5+3+3+4 has been changed by changing the educational pattern of 10+2 which has been going on for years, in which 3 years free New Education Policy PDF (NEP) National Education Policy 2021 – New Education Policy | National education policySchool education will be given to the children.
- Under the new education policy, education will be universalized, which excludes some educational fields such as medical and law.
Key Facts of New Education Policy 2021
- Academic Bank of Credit will be formed through the new education policy in which the credit obtained by the students in the examination will be converted into digital academy credit and these credits will be collected and transferred to the final year degree of the student through various higher education institutions. All credits will be added together.
- Under the National Education Policy 2020, every effort is being made to make the educational curriculum flexible. If a student wants to study another course in the middle of that academic course due to lack of interest in any academic course, then he can join the second course by stopping from his first course for a certain period of time.
- Under the new education policy, the establishment of higher education institutions in every district by 2030 is included within the new education policy.
- The objective of the new education policy is to make all higher education institutions institutions of multidisciplinary educational courses by 2040.
- Under the new education policy, the undergraduate course can be extended from 3 to 4 years in which students will be provided with multiple choices. The degree will be awarded to the students according to the proper certificate of all these multiple choices. Example if a student studies undergraduate course for 1 year then he will be given certificate of studies only for one year and after 2 years he will be given certificate of advanced diploma and after 3 years he will be given degree on the basis of proper proofs Finally, after 4 years, the student will be given a bachelor’s degree as well as a research degree.
- National Testing Agency will conduct Common Entrance Test for admission of students in all higher education institutions so as to raise the standard of education.
- Under the new education policy, government and private institutions will be treated equally.
- Under the new education policy, the Higher Education Commission of India has been given 4 verticals. In which the National Higher Education Regulatory Council, Higher Educational Council, Journal Education Council and National Accreditation Council have been kept.
- Emphasis on e-learning so that dependence on books can be reduced.
- Through the new education policy, changes have been made in the educational curriculum for persons with disabilities.
Benefits of New Education Policy 2021
What benefits will be provided to the beneficiaries through the National Education Policy 2021. The list of all those benefits is being given below in the article. You can get complete information about New Education Policy benefits from the list given below.
- Technology is being promoted in the educational sector through the New Education Policy.
- Through the new education policy, many options have been kept regarding languages in the educational curriculum. If a student wants to study his regional language or mother tongue in the academic course, then he can easily get it. In this educational course, the option of studying Indian ancient languages has also been placed before the students.
- In the new education policy, a national mission plan will be prepared to achieve numerical knowledge and literacy for all students up to class III in primary schools by 2025.
- Under the health policy, attention will also be given to the health of the students, along with which health cards will also be made for the students.
- Through the new education policy, promotion of teachers has also been kept from time to time on the basis of their performance.
- In the new education policy, the degree of b.ed has been included in the minimum degree qualification of 4 years for teaching by 2030. That is, by 2030, the course of b.ed has been of 4 years.
- Under the new education policy, MPhil degree related to higher education is also being abolished.
- The National Council for Teacher Education will develop professional standards for teachers by the year 2022 and in consultation with NCERT, the subject matter of discussion of educational curriculum for teachers’ education at the national level will also be prepared.
- Students will be promoted in the field in which the students are more interested such as sports, arts, boxing, etc.
- In the new education policy, special attention will be given to their skills along with the educational curriculum, while extra-curricular activities are also being included in the main syllabus.
- Every effort has been made in the new education policy to reduce the burden of studies on the students. In which Artificial Intelligence software will be used in the educational curriculum to make studies easier.
- To reduce the burden of board examinations on students, the structure of board examinations will also be changed in which examinations of students will be conducted twice in a year.
- Courses / courses will be made available to the students through online mode along with offline classes.
- The autonomy of the colleges will be exhausted in 15 years and a phased system will also be established to provide gradual assistance.
- The establishment of a multidisciplinary education and research university of global standards for the country’s big institutions like IITs and IIMs will also be done under the new education policy.
- At the same time, the Higher Education Commission of India will be formed as a tomorrow body for the higher education sector except the legal and medical field.
- An autonomous body of National Educational Technology Forum will be established to evaluate the educational curriculum and to link it with technical means so that free exchange of ideas in the field of education and administration is possible.
Stages of National Education Policy 2021
The phases of the New Education Policy are divided into 4 phases. After abolishing the 10+2 formula of the old education policy, the government is going to implement the new education policy in the formula 5+3+3+4. 3 years of free schooling and 12 years of schooling have been included in the new pattern of this new formula. It has been made mandatory to follow this formula by government and non-government institutions. Let us know the four steps of the new formula of the new education policy…!
Foundation Stage: – Children from 3 to 8 years of age have been included in the foundation stage of the new education policy. In which 3 years of pre-schooling has been included under which the language skills and educational level of the students will be assessed and the focus will be on its development.
Preparatory Stage: – In this stage children of 8 to 11 years have been included in which children from 3rd to 5th grade will be there. In this stage of the new education policy, special focus will be on strengthening the numerical skills of the students, while all the children will also be given knowledge of the regional language.
Middle Stage :- Within this stage, children from class VI to VIII have been included, in which coding will be started from the children of class VI. All the children will be provided vocational test as well as business internship opportunities.
Secondary Stage :– In this stage, students from class VIII to class 12 have been included. Within this stage, multiple elective educational courses have been introduced by eliminating the academic curriculum from class VIII to XII as well. Students can choose their subjects as per their choice and not within a specified stream. Under the new education policy, students have been given the freedom to choose subjects, students can study science subjects as well as arts or commerce subjects simultaneously.
Important steps to be taken under New Education Policy 2021
For the smooth running of the new education policy, special attention will be given to the recruitment of teachers. The new education policy also covers the teaching of region and mother tongues for which there is a shortage of teachers within the ongoing academic curriculum. Regional language speaking teachers will be recruited under the new education policy.
Children will have many foreign language options: Children will have many foreign language options from the secondary level itself. Under the new education policy, many foreign language options will be kept with the children from the secondary level itself. In which children can acquire knowledge of all types of foreign languages like French, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish and German etc. Within the new education policy, such efforts are being made to strengthen India’s education at the global level.
Mother tongue and regional language will be included in the educational curriculum, the
mother tongue regional language will also be included within the new education policy. Under the new education policy of 2021, a provision has also been made to teach children their mother tongue or regional language till the fifth standard. In which regional languages will be included from textbooks to colloquial. Under the new education policy, two to three types of languages will be taught to children from class one so that the burden of education can be reduced and the quality of education can be made high in every way. If the textbooks are converted into scholastic language then the students can understand it easily.
The main emphasis on vocational studies: There is a special focus on vocational studies within the new education policy as the percentage of students pursuing vocational studies in our country is less than 5 percent. Under the new education policy, a target has been set to reach this percentage to 50% by the end of 2025, in which all students will be given vocational studies. Vocational studies include gardening, pottery making, electrical work, and teaching woodworking. Under the new education policy, vocational education will be provided to students from class 6th to class 8th.
New skills will be included in the educational curriculum: New skills will be included in the educational curriculum Under the new National Education Policy, along with studies, skills will also be developed for the students. In which children will be given training in subjects like Yoga, Music, Dance, Sports and Sculpture etc. So that students can be proficient in other types of skills along with studies.
Decisions for students through National Education Policy
Through the new education policy, it has been told that the weight of homework and school bags will be reduced for the students. Students who study in class 1 to 10 should have 10% of their school bag weight. Students will have to go to school only carrying necessary books. To check the weight of students’ bags, digital weighing machines will be installed in schools in which the weight of students’ bags will be checked. Students should not face any problem in bringing school bags.
National Education Policy syllabus 2021
The changes made by the government in the National Education Policy syllabus. Its information is given below in the article. More details are given below in the article.
- Homework of 2 hours per day will be given to the students of classes III to V.
- Homework of 1 hour will be given to the students of class 6th to 8th.
- Homework of 2 hours will be given to the students of class 9th to 12th.
- Students’ bag should be only 10% more than their weight.
- Students studying in LKG, UKG will not be given any homework.
- Apart from this, homework will also not be given to the students studying in class I and class II.
- When the books are selected for the students, the weight of the books will also be taken into consideration.
- Schools should have proper bathroom and water facilities for the students.
Streams of New Education Policy 2021
Under the National Education Policy, whatever changes were made in the curriculum of students, such as physical education and curriculum will be promoted, along with academic stream and vocational will not be divided. The objective of the new education policy is to increase the level of education of the students and to increase the educational potential of the students. Along with this other courses have also been included under the National Education Policy. More information about the streams of the new education policy is being given below in the article. Candidates can get all the information from the article given below.
Selection of streams
Under the new education policy, now students can study all three streams out of science stream, commerce stream and arts stream, now students will not have to choose a stream, the student who is interested in the stream they can study. . With this, students can study one stream as well as study other streams.
Use of mother tongue for education
Regional language should be used by the teacher for teaching students in schools, through this it will be easy for the students to understand. Through the new education policy, the government decided that the education of students up to class V should be in their mother tongue. Efforts are also being made to make the syllabus in regional language so that it is easy for the students to understand.
B.Ed will now be of 4 years
Under the National Education Policy, B.Ed. will be reduced to 4 years by 2030. Action will be taken against the universities which will not follow these rules by the government. And with this, the degree obtained by the students doing the course from such universities will not be considered valid.
Beginning of Vocational Studies
It is being told by the government that by 2025, 50 percent of students of the country will be given vocational studies. There are very few students who want to pursue vocational studies. But it will be provided to more and more students. In which more attention will be given to the students of class VI to class VIII. And under this woodwork, gardening, pottery making etc. will also be kept.
Recruitment of teachers
For the maximum recruitment of teachers, changes have also been made by the education policy, in which teachers will be recruited for different languages. Teachers who have retired, those teachers can also be provided with a chance to teach again. Due to this the education sector will get a boost and more and more people will get employment.
Curriculum reduced due to corona
Due to Coronavirus, students had to face many problems in their studies. In view of these problems, 30% of the syllabus has been reduced for the students. The students will be asked questions from the syllabus reduced in the exam.
DO READ THIS TOO!
- MoviesJoy 2022: Watch HD Movies Online & Stream Latest TV-Series Free
- SSRMovies 2022: 300MB Movies Download Free | SSRMovies, SSR Movie
- Downloadhub 2022 | 300MB Dual Audio Bollywood Movies Download
- aFilmywap 2022 – Download Latest HD MP4 Movies
- Khatrimaza full 2022: free bollywood movies download
- NIA Recruitment 2022: National Investigation Agency Application Form
- Cinebloom 2022: Free Download Hindi Dubbed HD Movies Online
- Yo WhatsApp (YoWhatsApp) Download v21.20 [August 2022] Official
- MkvCinemas 2022 – Full HD A to Z Latest Bollywood Hindi Movies
- 7StarHD 2022 Download 300mb 480p 720p 1080p Movies