National Recruitment Agency: – National Recruitment Agency has been started in India. As you all know that the National Recruitment Agency (NRA ) was talked about by Finance Minister Sita Raman ji while presenting the budget for 2020-21. Which has been implemented as soon as the proposal was approved in the cabinet meeting of 19 August 2020. This is the biggest improvement in government job recruitment. CET Common Eligibility Test will be conducted twice a year under the National Recruitment Agency. Now the candidates who are preparing for the government jobs in the central government will have to give only one exam. Right now only three agencies have been recognized in the central government, RRB, SSC, IBPS only National Recruitment Agency. But according to the sources, more agencies will be recognized later.
National Recruitment Agency
Its main objective is to get rid of those candidates from appearing for different exams, which will make recruitment, selection and getting jobs much easier. There are 20 recruitment agencies for jobs for the youth, in which the candidate had to go to different places to take the exam, but now an examination centre will be made in one district by the central government, 1000 examinations for this in all over India. Centres will be made. So that the candidate can go to his/her district centre to take the examination. And if the number of candidates is more than 1 examination centres will be made in the same district. The Common Eligibility Test (CET) will now be conducted by the National Recruitment Agency. Let us know some more information about the National Recruitment Examination. For more information read the article till the end.
National Recruitment Agency
|Agency Name||National Recruitment Agency|
|accrediting agencies||RRB, SSC, IBPS|
|Official website||not available yet|
Some important points related to National Recruitment Examination
- Under the agency, now the candidate can take the exam in 12 regional languages.
- Its headquarters will be made in Delhi.
- RRB, SSC, IBPS have been included under NRA . The examinations of these three agencies have now been made common.
- Under the National Recruitment Examination, 2 examinations will be conducted throughout the year.
- Examination centers will be made for the candidates in their district itself.
- The merit list in the CET exam will be valid for three years.
- No age relaxation will be given to the candidates.
- No changes have been made in the fee also, you will still have to pay the same fee as you used to deposit the fee for applying earlier.
- Around 1000 test centers will be set up across the country.
Objective of National Recruitment Agency
As you all know that there are 20 agencies in the central government, in which candidates had to go to different places for the examination, now only 3 agencies have been kept under the scheme. But after some time more agencies will be included in the National Recruitment Agency and at the same time, the merit list will also be valid for three years. CET exam will be conducted twice a year. The candidates who will be selected will find it very easy to get the job. This exam will be conducted online for you. Earlier, when the candidates used to give the exam, it used to take a long time to get their result, but now the possibility of getting the result soon is also expected and the process for the job has become easier.
1517 crores will be spent in NRA in about three years. Candidates can now be selected by giving only one exam, for this only you will have to go to your district centre, you will no longer have to wander around for different exams as well as save your time.
Benefits of National Recruitment Agency ( NRA)
- This will be of great benefit to the Group C and Group B candidates as the qualifications for the exam are the same but their pattern is quite different, due to which the candidates have to prepare for a different exam. But now having only one exam, one has to prepare for the same pattern.
- Now candidates will not have to appear for separate exams. Now they can be selected in a single exam. Direct recruitment will be done after clearing an examination.
- The exam pattern of RRB, SSC, IBPS will be merged.
- When someone used to fill the application form for the exam, the candidate’s center was in different city or different districts, which caused a lot of difficulty for the candidate.
- Earlier, the candidate had to pay a separate fee for filling each application form, but now you will pay the prescribed fee by filling the form only once.
- Earlier it used to take many months or a long time to get the result of the exam but now it will take very less time to get the result through CET.
- All the candidates of the country will get the benefit of National Recruitment Agency.
- Sometimes the candidates used to fill the application form for different examinations whose date of examination used to come on the same day due to which the candidate had to miss any examination.
- Candidates who want to improve their score can appear in the second exam of CET.
- A merit list will be prepared for the candidates who will be selected i.e. those who will be successful in passing the examination, this merit list will be valid for 3 years.
- Through CET, it will prove to be a boon for crores of youth who are preparing for the exam. The qualified candidate will be selected only after an examination.
Which examinations will the National Recruitment Agency conduct?
In the initial phases, the National Recruitment Agency will conduct the examinations of SSC, IBPS and Indian Railways. It will be a common eligibility test and the score card will be valid for three years by the National Recruitment Agency. Now the candidates who are preparing for the government job, they will have to give only one exam, Common Eligibility Test, through this examination the eligible candidates will be selected.
DO READ THIS TOO!-
- Moviesflix 2021 Website – Download Bollywood, Hollywood Hindi Movies
- Delhi Bhulekh 2021: Online Jamabandi Khatauni copy, Delhi Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni
- Bhulekh Odisha | Online ROR, Map View Record Bhunaksha Odisha
- How to Apply for Passport in 2021 – How to Make Passport Online 2021 | Types of passports
- Police Verification Character Certificate UP | UP Police Character Certificate Online, Police Verification Form
- Write the application for leave from school like this (School Leave Application) | School leave application format
- PM Modi Yojana List 2021 | Modi Sarkari Yojana – PM Modi Scheme 2021
- Bihar Board 12th Dummy Admit Card 2022 | Bihar Board online Class 12th Dummy Admit Card
- Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2021-22 | Bihar Board Class 10th Admit Card
- 12th Pass Sarkari Naukri 2021 | 12th pass government job
So as today we have given you complete information about the National Recruitment Agency through our article, if you need any other information related to this or have any question in your mind, then you can message us by going to the comment section below.