MP RTO Registration: In today’s era of digitization, when all the facilities are now available online, the Madhya Pradesh government has made all the necessary facilities like MP RTO Registration, MP Driving License Apply, Enquiry, Vehicle Owner Search online. Due to which the citizens of Madhya Pradesh will no longer have to go to government offices and roam from place to place for their work.
Now all citizens can take their RTO registration, driving license, address of the owner of the vehicle, information about any etc from the comfort of their homes. We will give you information related to MP Vehicle Registration Search through online medium, Driving License Apply, Enquiry, Vehicle Owner Search etc through this article. Apart from this, we will also share all other necessary information related to these with you.
MP RTO Registration 2021
Like other state governments of the country, the Madhya Pradesh state government has made the facility of MP RTO registration online in its state. Now it has become easy for every citizen of Madhya Pradesh to take advantage of this facility. Through this online facility, all citizens will be able to get their RTO registration done sitting at home.
Also, those people whose driving license has not yet been made can now easily apply for it online only and can take an appointment for the test. Now there will be no need for middlemen and brokers to get this work done. You can get your new vehicle registration done sitting at home by following the procedure mentioned in the article. For this, you have to visit the official website/portal given in this article. Through which you can easily register your vehicle and take advantage of other facilities related to it.
MP RTO Registration, driving license, Enquiry, Vehicle Owner Search highlights
|Article name||MP RTO Registration|
|State name||Madhya Pradesh|
|Relevant departments||Transport Department, Madhya Pradesh|
|Medium of services||Online|
|Portal Name||Transport Service Portal|
|Official website||sarathi.parivahan.gov.in , transport.mp.gov.in|
DO READ THIS TOO!
- (NAPS) National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme : Registration & Status
- (NPS) National Pension Scheme Subscriber Registration Form – Open NPS Account
- (Registration) NABARD Scheme 2021: Dairy Farming Scheme Online Application
- (Registration) UP Kaushal Satrang Yojana 2021: Apply Online, Application Form
MP RTO vehicle registration owner search
If you want to remove your or any vehicle owner’s information, then you can follow the procedure given here.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of mp transport. Or you can directly type mp transport on google .
- After this, the options of some websites will open on your screen. Out of which you have to select MP Vehicle Registration Search option.
- Now the next page will open in front of you, here a page of the official website will open where you will have to fill some necessary information.
- Here you will get some information like Registration no. , engine no. ,chassis no. etc. information has to be filled. Along with this, you will also have to select the search criteria.
- After filling all the details, you have to fill the captcha code. And finally click on the submit button.
- In front of you, all the necessary information of the vehicle such as the name of the owner of the vehicle, registration number, chassis number, engine number, date of manufacture, RTO name, etc. will be displayed in front of you.
- If you want, you can click on the Show Details option on the left to know more information or in detail . After this you can see all the information in detail.
- In this way your process will also be completed.
- Please note that instead of registration number, you will have to enter the number of your vehicle. After that you can also click on submit option by entering the captcha code.
- Similarly, if you have engine number or chassis number, then you can enter any one of them, enter the captcha code and then click on the submit button. Information will come in front of you.
How to get Learner Driving License?
As everyone knows that you need to have a driving license to drive any vehicle. Therefore, if you also want to make your driving license, then you should get it done soon. Now the process of getting a driving license has been made very easy by the government.
Now you can apply driving license sitting at home. You will need some necessary documents to get your license which you can keep with you at the time of application.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the transport service ,parivahan.gov.in .
- By following this link you will reach the home page of the official website.
- After reaching here, you scroll down a bit. You will see some options here.
- Out of these, you have to click on the MORE button on the first option Drivers Learner License . After clicking on this option, the next page will open in front of you.
- You can see that you are now on the website of Transport Charioteer.
- Now you can see some options here, out of which you have to choose Apply For Learner License .
- After this the next page will open in front of you. Here you have been given some important guidelines related to the application for driving license. Which you read carefully. After that click on Continue option.
- On the next page you have to select your category and after that click on submit button given below . You can understand it from the picture given below.
- After clicking on the next page, you will have to complete the process of Authentication with E-KYC . Here you click next to the first option Submit waya aadhar authentication and submit.
- Now you have to fill the information related to Aadhar card here. After entering your Aadhar Number, State Name , click on Generate OTP . Now OTP will come on your registered number. Which you fill in the designated place.
- After this you have to click on the three announcements given below. And then click on Authenticate option. In this way this process will be completed.
- Now the application form will open in front of you. Here you have to fill your name, date of birth, address etc and click on Proceed option given at the end. On the next page all the information will come and you can fill the remaining information like your state name, your educational qualification, blood group, email id, mobile number etc.
- Fill Up The Form 1 Details Before Submit has to be clicked and an interface will open in front of you, here you will have to answer yes or no to the information asked. Then click on submit and then click on Back to Application.
- Finally, after filling all the information, click on the submit option.
- After this you will submit your documents, then upload the signature and pay the fees.
- After payment you will verify the Pay Status and finally get the receipt printed.
- In this way your application process will be completed.
Please note that after the learning license, you will also have to apply permanent driving license. Which you have to make only after learning license.
Documents Required for Driving License
- Basic address proof
- Age Proof (Any one of Birth Certificate, 10th Class Marksheet, Voter ID Card)
- Address Proof (One of the Ration Card, Voter ID Card, Electricity Bill, Aadhar Card, Water Bill, Pan Card etc.)
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
How to book slot for Learning Driving License?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the transport service , parivahan.gov.in .
- Now you will reach the home page of the official website MP RTO.
- Here you have to click on the MORE button on Drivers Learner License from the given options .
- After this you click on the option of Appointments .
- Now the next page will open in front of you where you have to click on Driving license Slot Booking.
- Select LL Slot Booking from the drop down menu.
- On the next page, you have to enter the application number and date of birth. After this you enter the verification code and click on submit.
- Now the information related to the slot will appear on your screen.
- In this way your process will be completed.
DO READ THIS TOO!
- CISF Payslip Online Download | How To Download CISF Salary Slip | CISF Payslip online
- PNB Net Banking: Punjab National Bank’s Internet Banking at netpnb.com | netpnb.com
- [Track] CEIR Portal Find Stolen Phones | Find Lost Mobile Phone 2022
- Aseem Portal Online Registration 2022 | ASEEM Portal Application Status | ASEEM Portal
- Check Ayushman Bharat Hospital List 2022 Online | How to Check Ayushman Bharat Hospital List
- CSC Service Link 2022 : CSC Digital Seva Portal All CSC Connect Service Link, vle login
|Parivahan Sarthi (Official Website)||Click Here|
|MP RTO Registration (Official Website)||Click Here|
|PM MODI YOJANA (Official Website)||Click Here|