Kusum Yojana Online Application 2021: Kusum Yojana Registration, Rajasthan Kusum Yojana Application Form, Kusum Yojana Apply Online, Rajasthan Kusum Yojana Application Form, Rajasthan Solar Pump Scheme Online Registration, Kusum Yojana Pump Distribution Scheme.
The main objective of starting the Rajasthan Kusum Yojana is to provide solar-powered solar pumps for irrigation to the farmers. Under this scheme, the central government and the state government of Rajasthan will convert 3 crore petrol and diesel irrigation pumps into solar energy pumps. The farmers of the country who run the irrigation pumps with the help of diesel or petrol, now those pumps will be run with solar energy under this Kusum Scheme 2021. In the first phase of this scheme, 1.75 lakh pumps of the country which run on diesel and petrol will be run with the help of solar panels.
Kusum Yojana 2021 New Update
Under this scheme, a target has been set by the state government to convert 17.5 lakh diesel pumps and 3 crore agriculturally useful pumps into solar pumps in the coming 10 years. This is an important scheme for the farmers of Rajasthan. To install solar pumps and promote solar products, an initial budget of Rs. 50 thousand crores were allocated. has been done. Under this scheme, 20 lakh farmers of the state will be helped to install solar pumps in the budget 2020-21.
Kusum Yojana Registration
Under Kusum Yojana applications can be made through both online and offline means. Under this scheme, applications can be made for setting up solar power plants and for giving land on lease. The list of all those applicants who have registered for leasing out their land will be displayed by RREC on the official website. All those citizens who want to take land on lease for setting up solar power plants can get the list of applicants from the RREC website after which they can contact the registered applicants and apply for setting up the plant.
If online registration is done by the applicant then the applicant will get an Application ID. The applicant must keep the printout of the application form safe with him in case of an online application. If the offline application has been made by the applicant, a receipt will be given to the applicant which will have to be kept by the applicant. To apply, all the important documents have to be submitted by the application.
Kusum Yojana Application Fee
Under this scheme, the applicant will have to pay an application fee of ₹ 5000 per MW and GST to apply for a solar power plant. This payment will be made in the form of Demand Draft in the name of Managing Director, Rajasthan Renewable Energy Corporation. To apply, the application fee for 0.5 MW to 2 MW is as follows.
|mega watt||Application fee|
|0.5 MW||₹ 2500+ GST|
|1 MW||₹5000 + GST|
|1.5 MW||₹7500+ GST|
|2 MW||₹10000+ GST|
Kusum Yojana 2021 Highlights
|scheme name||Kusum Yojana 2021|
|launched by||By Finance Minister Shri Arun Jaitley|
|Category||central government scheme|
|Objective||Providing solar irrigation pumps at subsidized prices|
estimating financial resources
i) On setting up the project by the farmer
|solar power plant capacity||1 MW|
|Estimated Investment||Rs 3.5 to 4.00 crore per MW|
|Estimated Annual Power Generation||17 lakh units|
|Estimated Tariff||₹3.14 per unit|
|Total Estimated Annual Income||₹5300000|
|Estimated Annual Expenses||₹500000|
|Estimated Annual Profit||₹4800000|
|Total estimated income over a period of 25 years||12 crore rupees|
ii) On lease of land by the farmer
|Land requirement for 1 MW||2 hectares|
|power generation per megawatt||17 lakh units|
|Permit Lease Rent||1.70 lac to 3.40 lac|
Kusum Yojana February Update
A webinar on the effective implementation of budget provisions has been organized by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 18 February 2021. He has told in this webinar that PM Kusum Yojana has changed Annadata into Power donor. It has been told by the Prime Minister that under this scheme, the government aims to achieve 30 GW of solar power capacity by setting up small power plants in agricultural areas. Till now 4 GW of power capacity has been achieved through the KUSUM scheme and 2.5 GW capacity will be added soon. In the next 1 to 1.5 years, 40 GW of solar power will be generated by the government through this scheme. This solar power generation will be achieved through rooftop solar projects. In the coming times, efforts will be made by the government to strengthen the power sector.
Objective of Kusum Yojana 2021
As you know that there are many states in India where there is drought. And the farmers cultivating there have to suffer losses due to drought. Keeping this in mind, the central government has started PM Kusum Yojana 2021. The main objective of this scheme is to provide free electricity to the farmers of the country. Under this scheme, to provide the facility of solar panels to the farmers for irrigation as they can irrigate their fields well. Through this Kusum Yojana 2021, the farmer will get double benefit and his income will also increase. Second, if farmers generate more electricity and send it to the grid. So they will get the price for that too.
Rajasthan Kusum Yojana Cost and Income
In the coming time, about 20 lakh farmers will be covered under this scheme. Through this, the government’s target of doubling the income of farmers by 2022 will be achieved. Earlier the target was to cover 17.5 lakh farmers under Kusum Yojana. To avail of this scheme, the farmers have to pay only 10% of the total cost. 30% amount will be provided by the government to the farmers as a subsidy and a 30% amount will be provided to the farmers in the form of a loan. Through this scheme, the landowner can get an income of ₹ 60000 to ₹ 100000 per annum by setting up a solar power plant in the next 25 years. Through the Kusum scheme, not only will electricity be saved but 30,800 MW of additional electricity can also be generated.
Farmers getting benefit in Kusum Yojana
Farmers are getting a lot of benefits through this Kusum scheme of the government. Through this scheme, farmers of the state are able to irrigate their fields properly by installing solar systems and running pump sets with solar energy, due to which their income is also increasing. The problem of electricity for irrigation in the fields of all the farmers of the state has been solved. In this scheme of farmers, 30 percent grant is being given by the central government and 30 percent is being given by the state government and 30 percent is being given by NABARD. Solar systems are being installed by depositing the remaining 10 per cent amount to the farmer.
Under this scheme, pump sets of 3 to 7.5 HP are being installed. 20 thousand 549 rupees for 3 HP, 33 thousand 749 rupees for 5 HP and Rs 46 thousand 687 for 7.5 HP are being deposited to the farmer as demand. I Will have to do Only then he can get a pump set for irrigation in his fields. Under this scheme, the farmers of the state who are taking loans to install solar power systems in their fields cannot pay the loan given in cash, by producing electricity from solar energy, the farmers of the state give extra money to other farmers or the government on the grid. Income tax can pay the loan instalments.
new update of kusum yojana
In order to provide more benefits to lakhs of farmers of the country, on 13th November, the scope of this scheme has been increased by the Ministry of Power and the Central Government. Under this scope, a new allotment will be issued to the farmers of the country. After which the farmer brothers will be able to start their own power plant. Under this announcement of the Ministry of Power, now solar power plants can be installed on barren, fallow, agricultural land, pasture and marshy land. According to the statement of the ministry, small farmers can also take advantage of the scheme, to help small farmers, projects with a capacity of less than 500 kW can be approved by the state government.
Rajasthan Kusum Yojana Registration 2021
Under this scheme, pumps used to irrigate agriculture will be converted into solar-powered pumps. Kusum Yojana will prove beneficial to the farmers in those states which are affected by drought and this will result in less damage to their crops. Kusum Yojana 2021 under the 2022 target total cost of the installation of 3 million solar power plants 1.4 trillion rupees (1.4 Lakh Cr Total Cost) contributed 48 thousand crores of rupees from Hogikjisme Center (48 thousand crore rupees will be contributed by the central government) and while the same amount will be given by the state government. Under this Kusum Yojana 2021, the farmers of the country will have to pay only 10 percent of the total cost, while 48 thousand crores will be arranged through bank loans.
Period of installation of solar power plant under Kusum scheme
After applying under Kusum Yojana, the concerned department will issue a letter of authorization to the SPG for setting up a solar power plant. It is mandatory to set up a solar power plant within a period of 9 months from the date of issue of the letter of authorization. The penalty will have to be paid if the solar power plant is not installed within this period. This penalty will be levied as per the terms of the PPA. It is mandatory for the solar power plant to maintain at least 15% annual capacity utilization factor during the PPA period. If the capacity utilization factor is less than 15%, then in this case compensation will have to be given. If the documents submitted by the SPG are found to be incorrect then the application is liable to be rejected at any stage.
Kusum Yojana Power Plants Established In Rajasthan
Hundreds of solar power plants have been allotted to the farmers of the state under this scheme. Rajasthan is the first state in the country that has completed the selection process of farmers, Chairman and Principal Secretary of Government of Rajasthan Renewable Energy Corporation, Energy Ajitabh Sharma told that 33.11 KV of distribution corporations will be provided by the corporation in the first phase of this scheme. Proposals were invited from farmers to set up decentralized solar power plants at sub-stations, under which farmers of the state showed unprecedented enthusiasm and a total of 674 farmers applied for 815 MW capacity. Out of which the process of setting up solar power plants of 722 MW capacity to 623 farmers has almost been completed.
Components of Kusum Yojana
There are four components of Kusum Yojana which are as follows.
- Solar Pump Distribution: During the first phase of Kusum Yojana, the Electricity Department, in collaboration with the Central Government Departments, will make successful distribution of solar powered pumps.
- Construction of Solar Power Factory: Solar power factories will be constructed which have the capacity to produce electricity in sufficient quantity.
- Installation of Tubewells : Tubewells will be set up by the government which will generate certain amount of electricity.
- Modernization of existing pumps : Modernization of existing pumps will also be done Katha old pumps will be replaced with new solar pumps.
Under the first draft of Kusum Yojana, these plants will be set up in infertile areas, which is capable of generating 28000 MW of electricity. In the first phase, 17.5 lakh solar powered pumps will be made available to the farmers by the government. Apart from this, the bank will provide an additional 30% of the total expenditure to the farmers in the form of loans. The farmers will have to bear only the upfront cost.
Lease of land under Rajasthan Kusum Yojana
Under Rajasthan Kusum Yojana, if the solar power plant is set up by the developer, then in this case the lease rate rent will be decided by the owner of the land and the developer. After this, the developer will have to pay this rent to the owner of the land. The rent amount will be transferred directly to the account of the owner of the land. This rent will be fixed in terms of rupees per acre and rupees per unit of electricity generated from the land. The lease rent will be determined by the developer and the owner of the land with mutual consent. If the lease rent is not paid by the developer, then the distribution corporation will not be responsible for the said contract.
Kusum Yojana Earnest Money and Project Execution Security Amount
If the solar power plant is set up by the applicant with his own capital under the Kusum scheme, then in this case the earnest money will be deposited by the applicant at the rate of ₹ 100000 per MW. This amount will have to be given in the form of a demand draft and bank guarantee in favour of the Managing Director, Chairman, Energy Corporation. The validity of this bank guarantee will be at least 6 months. This amount will be refunded 15 days after successful applicants sign the PPA. Apart from this, SPG will have to deposit project performance security at the rate of ₹ 500000 per MW for setting up solar power plants. This amount will be deposited in the form of a bank guarantee in favour of the Managing Director, Chairman, Corporation. The validity of this amount will be 15 months. This amount will be refunded after 30 days from the date of commissioning of the project.
Rajasthan at number one under the implementation of Kusum Yojana
As you all know Kusum Yojana was started to increase the income of the farmers. This scheme has proved beneficial in providing electricity during the day and promoting solar energy. Rajasthan ranks first in the implementation of this scheme across the country. In Rajasthan, the facility of power generation has started under this scheme. Under the Pradhan Mantri Kusum Component A scheme run by Rajasthan Renewable Energy Corporation, the first solar power plant has been set up at Bhaloji village in Kotputli Tehsil of Jaipur district. For which about Rs 3.70 crore has been spent. This project has been established by farmer Devkaran Yadav on 3.50 acres of land.
Rajasthan government’s target annually under Kusum scheme
Under the Kusum scheme, solar power generation in other projects will also be started soon by the Rajasthan government. Under this scheme, the government has set a target of producing about 17 lakh units per year. So far 623 farmers have been selected under Kusum Yojana in Rajasthan and a letter of award has been issued to farmers for projects of 722 MW capacity. Out of these 623 farmers, 201 farmers have deposited the project security amount and 170 have also signed electricity order MoU. The initial target of generating 2600 MW under this scheme has been announced by the Rajasthan government in the budget of 2021-22.
Beneficiaries of Kusum Yojana
- group of farmers
- co-operative societies
- Farmer Producer Organization
- water consumer association
Kusum Solar Pump Scheme 2021
Presenting the 2020-21 budget, the Finance Minister said that 15 lakh farmers would be provided funds for setting up grid-connected solar pumps. Under this, farmers will be given the option to sell the surplus electricity to the grid after setting up a solar power project on their barren land. Interested farmers of Rajasthan who want to take advantage of all these facilities should apply as soon as possible and take advantage of the scheme.
Under this scheme, the Agriculture Minister of Rajasthan, Shri Lalchand Kataria, on Monday launched the first aided solar power pump plant of 7.5 HP capacity at Kapadiyawas village in Jhotwara Panchayat Samiti area near Jaipur. For the first time in Rajasthan, a subsidized plant of 7.5 HP capacity has been set up. In this scheme, farmers who do not have agricultural electricity connections for irrigation and are dependent on diesel. Solar power pump plants ranging from 3 HP capacity to 7.5 HP capacity are being provided on a grant to the farmers who set up such water-saving plants or advanced horticultural structures.
Some important information related to Kusum Yojana
- A special feature of the Kusum scheme is that under this scheme, 30% of the total cost of the plant will be given by the central government, 30% will be given by the state government, apart from this 30% amount will be financed by NABARD or other banking institution in the form of loan to agricultural consumers. Will be done
- This means that the farmers will have to pay only 10% of the amount.
- Apart from this, the remaining electricity can also be sold by the farmer when there is additional power generation.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have Aadhar card and bank account at the time of application.
- The subsidy amount will be sent by the government to the applicant’s account.
- Apart from this, third party agreements will be signed with farmers, discoms and banks. The electricity earned by the farmer will be divided into two parts.
- The first part will be of the consumer and the second part will be of the loan installment.
- Through this scheme electricity will reach the farmers and money can be earned from barren land.
Rajasthan Kusum Solar Pump Features
Solar pumps ranging from 0.5 MW to 2 MW will be distributed by the Renewable Energy Corporation of Rajasthan State under Kusum Yojana. Farmers who want to apply online under the scheme or want to take solar pumps under Kusum Yojana offline by filling the application form, read the pre-registration process mentioned by us thoroughly.
Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana
Benefits of Kusum Yojana 2021
- All the farmers of the country can take advantage of this scheme.
- Providing Solar Irrigation Pump at subsidized price.
- Solarization of 10 lakh grid connected agricultural pumps.
- Under the Kusum Yojana 2021 , in the first phase, 17.5 lakh irrigation pumps running on diesel will be run on solar energy. This will reduce diesel consumption.
- Now the pumps irrigating the fields will run on solar energy, there will be a boost in the farming of farmers.
- This scheme will generate MW of additional power.
- Under this scheme, farmers will be given 60% financial assistance from the central government for installing solar panels and the bank will provide 30% loan assistance and only the farmer will have to pay 10%.
- Kusum Yojana will be beneficial for those farmers where the state will suffer from drought and where there is a problem of electricity.
- There will be electricity for 24 hours by installing a solar plant. Due to which farmers can easily irrigate their fields.
- The additional electricity generated by solar panels can be sold by the farmer to government or non-government power departments, from where the farmer can get Rs 6000 per month.
- Whatever solar panels will be installed under Kusum Yojana, they will be installed in the barren land, so that the barren land will also be used, and income will be received from the barren land.
Eligibility of Kusum Yojana
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Under Kusum Yojana, the applicant can apply for a solar power plant of 0.5 MW to 2 MW capacity.
- The applicant can apply for 2 MW capacity in proportion to his land or the capacity notified by the distribution corporation (whichever is less).
- About 2 hectares of land would be required per MW.
- No financial qualification is required for the project with own investment under this scheme.
- If the project is being developed by the applicant through a developer, then it is mandatory for the developer to have a net worth of Rs 1 crore per MW.
Kusum Yojana Important Documents
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- copy of registration
- authorization letter
- copy of jamabandi of land
- Net worth certificate issued by a Chartered Accountant (in case the project is developed through the developer)
- mobile number
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photograph
How to apply in Kusum Yojana 2021?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this scheme, then follow the steps given below.
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website , the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of registration “ Online Registration ”, click on this option. After this, all the information asked in the application form like name, address, aadhar number, mobile etc. will have to be filled.
- Now after filling the information finally click on submit button. After successful registration you are directed to deposit 10% cost of solar pump set to the selected beneficiaries to the department approved suppliers.
- After this, in a few days solar pumps will be installed in their fields.
Check List of Kusum Yojana Application
- To see the names of selected applicants for setting up solar power plants under Kusum Yojana, first of all you have to go to the official website of Solar Scheme.
- After that click on the option “ List of registered applications for KUSUM ”
- As soon as you click on this option, the list of selected applicants will open in front of you and now you can easily search the name of any person under this list.
We have given you all the important information related to Kusum Yojana in this article. If you are still facing any problem then you can contact on the helpline number of Kusum Yojana which is as follows.
- Contact Number- 011-243600707, 011-24360404
- Toll-Free Number- 18001803333
Q. What is the official website of Kusum Yojana?
Q. What is the official Helpline Number for Kusum Yojana?
Ans – Contact Number- 011-243600707, 011-24360404 and Toll-Free Number- 18001803333
Q. Who launched the Kusum Yojana?
Ans – Kusum Yojana was launched by the Government of Rajasthan.
READ THIS ALSO –
- Moviesflix 2021 Website – Download Bollywood, Hollywood Hindi Movies
- Delhi Bhulekh 2021: Online Jamabandi Khatauni copy, Delhi Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni
- Bhulekh Odisha | Online ROR, Map View Record Bhunaksha Odisha
- How to Apply for Passport in 2021 – How to Make Passport Online 2021 | Types of passports
- Police Verification Character Certificate UP | UP Police Character Certificate Online, Police Verification Form
For other information, you can visit the home page of the website. You can write your questions to us in the comment box given below. To get the result notification directly on your mobile, you have to allow the notification of the website. We hope that you will be able to check your result soon.