How To Apply Online Instant E Pan Card, Instant E Pan Card Apply Online Application Form, What is Instant E PAN Card, Instant E Pan card 2021 Highlights, What is the purpose of online E PAN card, Benefit Of Instant E Pan card, Some important information related to instant pan card, Eligibility and Required Documents of Instant E Pan Card, How To Apply Online Instant E Pan Card.
Instant E Pan Card:- PAN card is issued by the Income Tax Department PAN card is made up of 10 alphanumeric numbers which are required by every citizen of India for financial transactions. PAN Card is a very important document of ours. We are telling you about the simplest process to create an Instant E Pan Card, which can be made without paying any fee. Instant PAN card is available online on the e-filing website of the Income Tax Department. To get more information related to Instant E Pan Card Apply Online, read this article carefully and till the end.
What is Instant E PAN Card?
It is very important for us to have information related to Pan Card because PAN card works like a document. Without which we cannot open an account in the bank. Can’t shop for more than 2 lakhs. For all this PAN card is required. Pan Card is used as ID proof. It is very important to make it. If you have not yet made a PAN card, then you can now apply for an Instant E Pan card sitting at home.
If you are interested, then through this article we can give you information related to E Pan card like – How to make Instant E Pan card? What are the benefits of Instant E Pan Card and what documents are required to make a PAN card. We are telling you the information in detail through the article. For this, you have to read the article carefully till the end.
DO READ THIS TOO!
Instant E Pan card 2021 Highlights
Attention candidates, here we are going to give you some important information related to Instant E Pan Card Apply Online 2021. You can get this information through the table given below –
|Article name||Instant pan card|
|Department||By the income tax department|
|Objective||Instant pan card apply online|
|beneficiary||To Indian citizens|
|official website link||incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in|
What is the purpose of online E PAN card?
E-PAN card is a document less process. The service was launched on 12 February 2020 on the Income Tax Department’s e-filing website and the facility was formally inaugurated by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, for which only an Aadhaar card is required. And on the basis of mobile number OTP, PAN card goes to PAN. No detailed application form is required for this. The PAN card obtained in this process is named an e-PAN card.
The purpose of an online e-PAN card is to facilitate citizens sitting at home. Earlier, citizens had to visit the offices to make a PAN card, but due to all the documents being digital, it has also been digitized, so you can apply for making an e-PAN card sitting at home.
Benefit Of Instant E Pan card
We get many benefits of making an instant PAN card, the information of which is being given below, if you want to know its benefits, then read the given list carefully.
- You can easily make Instant E Pan card at home, it will save your time.
- We do not require any fee payment to generate an instant PAN card .
- E-PAN card can be used to avail benefits of any scheme.
- We can easily make Instant E Pan card from our mobile phone or laptop.
- There will be no need to visit government offices for making PAN card.
Some important information related to instant pan card
To make a PAN card, first of all, you need to know about it. So that you can easily apply for a PAN card. Its information is being given to you in the steps given below in the article. For that, you have to read the list carefully.
- Applicant’s age should be 18 years or above to make instant PAN card .
- The applicant should have an Aadhar card in which his mobile number has been entered.
- You must be a resident of India to make a PAN card.
- If you already have a PAN card or have applied on your own, then you cannot apply for a PAN card for the second time.
- PAN is not issued for companies, trust HUFs.
- If you have a PAN card might have to pay Rs 10,000 as it also applied to other PAN After you fine.
Eligibility and Required Documents of Instant E Pan Card
To make any document we need many other documents. But only an Aadhar card is required to make an Instant E Pan card. Its detailed information has been given to you in the article below.
- Firstly the applicant should have Aadhar card.
- Applicant’s age should be more than 18 years.
- The date of birth given in the Aadhar card should be correct.
- Mobile number is required to be entered in Aadhar card.
- The applicant must have the mobile number which he has linked with the Aadhar card.
How to make pan card in ten minutes ?
To make a PAN card, the applicant must have an Aadhar card and the age of the applicant must be above 18 years if you want to apply for a PAN card. So you can make your PAN card in 10 minutes. For this, you have to visit the official website of the Income Tax Department. Here you have to fill the Instant E Pan Card Apply Online form in which you have to fill in some information. After which your PAN card number will be generated, and you can download PAN card PDF. After that, you can use it. See the application process for more information and to understand how to apply.
How To Apply Online Instant E Pan Card ?
We are giving you an article about how to apply for Instant E Pan Card. Which we can make in a very easy way, follow the given steps to understand the whole process.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Income Tax Department e-filing www1.incometacindiaefiling.gov.in .
- After that a page opens in front of you. There click on Get New PAN.
- After that, a new page opens in front of you on which you have to enter your Aadhar number, fill the captcha code and tick on confirm.
- After that you have to click on the button of Generate Aadhaar OTP .
- After this an OTP will come on the mobile number linked with your Aadhar card, enter the OTP.
- Then all the information related to your Aadhar card and PAN card number comes.
- Whose PDF you can download in your phone.
- After the PDF is downloaded, you are asked for a password where you have to enter your date of birth.
- After that your PAN Card PDF opens.
DO READ THIS TOO!
Some questions and answers related to Instant E PAN Card 2021
The complete process of making an instant PAN card is given in the stepwise article. If candidates want to get any other information related to Instant E Pan Card, then you can call on the Income Tax Department’s official helpline number- 1800-180-1961 or e-filing helpline number 800-103-0025, +91-80-46122000, You can contact us on +91-80-26500026 or message us in the comment box below.