FreeFree Ration Card Apply Online – Has been issued by the Government of India for all those families who belong to the economically weaker section and who have not yet availed the benefits of ration card related facilities. Now every state will provide free ration card facility to the citizens living in their state. Through Free Ration Card Yojana, all citizens of the country will get an opportunity to get food items under free ration card. An important initiative has been started by the Government of India to make ration available to all the citizens of the country at a reasonable price. Today we will give you free ration card application form through this article. So, to get the full benefit of this PM Modi Yojana, you read this article of ours till the end.
Free Ration Card Apply Online
Free Ration Card Yojana – The Free Ration Card Yojana was announced by the Central Government during the Corona period, its main objective was that the impact of the Corona epidemic has been most economically on the lower class people. This scheme was started by the central government to provide free food items to all those citizens by the government.
Through the free ration card Yojana, Ration card status will now be provided to all those citizens who do not have a ration card yet or whose ration card is not getting the benefit of ration facilities due to any error in ration card. Under this scheme, food items like pulses, sugar, rice, wheat etc. will be distributed to all the beneficiary families.
According to this Free Ration Card Yojana, 5 kg ration and 1 kg pulses will be distributed per family member by the state government. The direct benefit of which will be received by the beneficiaries.
Free ration card application form
|Scheme||Free ration card Yojana|
|Beneficiary||All the citizens of the economically weaker section of the country|
|Department||Food and Supplies Department|
|The profit||Receiving food items as subsidies|
|Plan is in place||in all the states of the country|
Benefits of free ration card
- Under the free ration card Yojana , citizens can now get the food items available from the ration card by applying for e-coupons through online medium.
- Under the free ration card , ration will be delivered to crores of citizens.
- Under Free Ration Card , individuals can get ration every month without any problem.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed by all those citizens of the country who are currently deprived of the facilities of ration card.
- Wheat rice along with other items will also be distributed to the citizens through free ration cards every month .
- Every citizen of the country can get the benefit of all the facilities by applying in this scheme.
- Citizens of economically weaker section will not face any problem to maintain their family.
Free Ration Card Eligibity (Eligibility and Criteria)
- To apply for free ration card (ration card status), a person is required to present his residence certificate.
- Those living below poverty line and who do not have any kind of ration card will be eligible for this Yojana.
- According to the scheme, different eligibility and criteria have been set for the citizens of rural and urban areas.
- The free ration card application form will be filled in the name of the head of the family only, other family members will not be eligible to apply.
Free ration card required documents
- Aadhar Card of the head of the family
- Aadhar card of all family members
- Pan Card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo of the person
- Income Certificate
- LPG gas connection details
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
Free Ration Card Apply Online – How to Apply Free Ration Card
Any interested beneficiary citizens of the country who want to apply for free ration card can easily apply according to the guidelines given below.
- To fill the free ration card application form, the applicant has to visit the official website of the food supply department of his state.
- After visiting the website, click on the link of e-coupon provisional in the home page.
- In the next page, the applicant has to enter his mobile number and click on the submit option.
- Now enter the OTP number in the OTP column
- After OTP verification, the application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter all the information asked in the application form.
- Such as the name of the applicant, the information related to the address of all the members of the family, etc.
- After entering all the information, the applicant has to upload the documents asked for along with the form and his passport size photograph along with the form.
- Submit the form after all the process is completed.
- After the complete verification of the application form, a link will be sent by the authority to download free ration card in your mobile number, through which you can get the benefits of all the ration card related facilities.
Ration Card Online State Wise List ( Ration Card List )
A separate website has been issued for each state by the Food and Supplies Department, all citizens can check their name in the ration card list (ration card search) according to their state on the basis of the link given in the list below. A ration card is an important document for all citizens to get food items, under this document they can also get benefits of other services.
Ration card list 2021
|14||Jammu and Kashmir||http://jkfcsca.gov.in/|
How to link ration card with aadhar card?
Any interested beneficiary who wants to link ration card with Aadhar card online can easily apply by following the steps given below.
- The beneficiary citizen has to login to the official website to link the ration card and Aadhar card.
- Under entering the website, the beneficiary person has to click on the Start Now option in the home page .
- In the next page, the applicant has to select his state and district and enter the information related to the address.
- And after that click on the given ration card option. After the completion of all the process, the citizen will have to select the option of ration card Yojana.
- In the next page, the applicant has to enter his/her ration card number, mobile number and Aadhaar number. And click on submit.
- After this OTP number will be received in the mobile number. Enter the OTP number and click on the Verify option.
- Once the OTP is verified, you will receive a notification on your screen.
- In this way your Aadhar card linking process with ration card will be completed.
Free ration card related questions and their answers
Which citizens can apply for the free ration card Yojana?
Those citizens of the country can apply free ration card Yojana, who do not have a ration card and who are deprived of the benefits of the ration card.
Will citizens be able to apply for free ration card through online?
Yes, for free ration card, citizens can apply for ration card through the official website of the food department of their state.
How much ration will be distributed to the citizen under the free ration card Yojana?
Under the free ration card Yojana, 5 kg ration will be distributed to every member of the family every month, in which all food items have been made available wheat, rice, pulses etc.
What benefits will the economically lower class people get through Free Ration Card?
Economically low class people will get the benefit of taking food items at low prices through Free Ration Card.
Will all the citizens belonging to the poor category be benefited under the free ration card?
Yes, free ration will be distributed by the Government of India to all the poor citizens of the country who have been affected by the corona epidemic.
What are the documents required by a citizen to apply for ration card?
To apply for ration card, a citizen needs all the details related to Aadhar card, permanent residence certificate, voter card, income certificate, PAN card, bank account of all the family members.
Why ration card is necessary?
Ration card is an essential document for all the citizens of the country, under which they can easily get the benefits of other schemes run by the government along with food items.