EWS Certificate Application 2021, Apply Online EWS Certificate form pdf, EWS Certificate Apply 2021, How To Apply EWS Certificate, Benefits of Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate, Documents Required for EWS Certificate, How to create EWS certificate.
Many policies are taken out for the public interest by the Prime Minister of the country, Narendra Modi. Due to which the economically weaker section or poor people of the country get help. At present, the Government of India has made a similar law for the people of the general category, under which the economically weaker citizens of the general category will be given 10 percent reservation through EWS certificate . Till now, reservation is given only to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes, but those who belong to the general category and belong to poor families were not given reservation. But even in the general category, there are many such people who are poor, they do not have money for studies or they are left behind due to reservation for SC / ST and OBC people. EWS Praman Patra Reservation Eligibility A step has been taken by the Government of India on this subject so that people belonging to the general category will also get a reservation of 10%. Economically Weaker Section Certificate (EWS Certificate) is designed for the economically weaker sections of the general category. To apply for an EWS certificate, you have to read our article till the end, you will get all the information related to the EWS certificate in this article. Such as information about the benefits related to it and all the documents involved in it.
EWS Certificate Apply 2021
EWS certificate has been started by the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi. This is a relief decision for the general economically weaker section, in today’s era the competition has increased so much that people are not getting jobs even after working so hard and are also facing problems like unemployment in the country. . In India, reservation is given to SC / ST and OBC people. But the poor people who come in the general category were not given any reservation, now it has been decided by the Government of India that now the citizens of the economically weaker section of the general category will also get a reservation of 10% under the EWS certificate and this the validity of the certificate lasts for one year.
How To Apply EWS Certificate (EWS Certificate Apply 2021)No schema found.
|Start of plan||By Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|scheme name||EWS (Economically Weaker Section)|
|benefits of the scheme||Benefits in government jobs and schemes|
|concerned department||Revenue Department|
Purpose of EWS Certificate –
The EWS certificate gives the benefit of reservation to the economically weaker sections coming in the general categories. Under this policy, the general category citizens get 10% reservation. The main objective of the policy is that a reservation is available in Backward Classes, Backward Tribes and Scheduled Castes, in the same way, some rules and regulations have been made by the government for the benefit of the general category people. On-demand by the people, the solution to this problem has also been given by the government through the EWS policy. Its goal is that by giving the benefit of reservation in employment and education to the people, the standard of their economic life can be raised. EWS certificate to low and financially troubled citizens, Assistance will be provided under It is an essential document for general category BPL families. This certificate is considered valid for a period of one year from the Government of India. Citizens need to get the EWS certificate renewed every year for the facilities to be availed of the certificate.
Benefits of Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate –
To take the benefits of EWS certificate, only those people who come in the economically weaker section can get its benefit from the revenue department. Information related to EWS certificate is given in the given list.
- Beneficiary who fills EWS certificate will get 10% reservation under this policy.
- Students belonging to general category BPL family can get special exemption for education.
- EWS certificate is an important document to complete the process related to admission in the school, on the basis of which citizens can easily get the benefits of all the facilities related to admission.
- With the EWS certificate , the beneficiary will get an opportunity to get a government job.
- Those people whose work numbers have come in school colleges will also benefit from this policy, they will get 10% reservation by the Government of India.
- People from the economically weaker sections coming in the general category will also get an opportunity to do government jobs.
- Unemployment will be reduced in the country and the standard of living of the poor families coming from the general sections of the country will improve.
Documents Required for EWS Certificate
The citizens of the state also require some documents to make the Economically Weaker Section Certificate, the information of all those documents is being given below in the article. Beneficiaries can get the complete list from the article given below.
- Aadhar card
- Basic address proof
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Photo ID
- Employment Certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Pan card
- Identity card
EWS Income Information
For this scheme, the applicant is also required to keep these things related to income in mind, for this the income of family members is also kept in the middle. People with annual income less than eight lakh can take benefit from this scheme. who have furnished the following complete information.
- Applicant’s own income
- Applicant’s parent’s income
- income of unmarried siblings
- husband and wife income
- Applicant’s children’s income
- rent of the residence of the applicant
- Other sources of income, if available with him
Conditions to apply for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) –
For applying for the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) we have to keep some things in mind which are given in the list below.
- Those beneficiaries whose annual income is up to or less than eight lakhs can apply for EWS certificate , if the annual income of a person is more than 8,00,000, they cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- The Scheduled Castes (SC / ST and OBC) of EWS cannot take advantage of this scheme. Because they already get reservation.
- People living in cities should have less than 200 square yards of residential land.
- The applicants who want to take advantage of this scheme must be from the general category.
- People living in the village should have less than 5 acres of residential land, the same people can take advantage of EWS certificate .
- Even outside the cities, the person should have less than 200 square yards of habitable land.
- In hilly and rural areas, the house should be less than 10 square feet.
Documents to apply for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) –
Some documents are required to apply for the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) which we will give you complete details in the list below. And keep all the documents with you in advance and keep it with you.
- To create an EWS certificate, it is mandatory for the applicant to have an Aadhar card .
- It is mandatory for the beneficiary of EWS to have a PAN card .
- It is mandatory to have a bank account to apply for EWS .
- It is mandatory for the beneficiary to have an income certificate to apply for the Economically Weaker Section .
- To apply for EWS certificate, it is mandatory for the beneficiary to have a ration card .
- It is mandatory for the beneficiary to have a self-declared certificate to apply .
- Two passport size photographs.
How to create EWS certificate – EWS Certificate 2021 Apply
The beneficiaries who want to apply for an EWS certificate have to first download the EWS application form. To apply for EWS Praman Patra Reservation Eligibility, you have to fill this form clearly. And keep the related documents with you and the documents will be attached with the registration letter. And after filling the form, it has to be submitted to the Tehsil or to the District Magistrate/Additional District Officer/Collector/Additional ‘Deputy Commissioner’/Tehsildar/Sub-Division Officer. After completing all these processes your EWS certificate will be generated.
(EWS form pdf) EWS Application Form Form Format:- Click Here
DO READ THIS TOO!
- Delhi Bhulekh 2021: Online Jamabandi Khatauni copy, Delhi Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni
- Bhulekh Odisha | Online ROR, Map View Record Bhunaksha Odisha
- How to Apply for Passport in 2021 – How to Make Passport Online 2021 | Types of passports
- Police Verification Character Certificate UP | UP Police Character Certificate Online, Police Verification Form
- Write the application for leave from school like this (School Leave Application) | School leave application format
- PM Modi Yojana List 2021 | Modi Sarkari Yojana – PM Modi Scheme 2021
- (NPS) National Pension Scheme Subscriber Registration Form – Open NPS Account
- Haryana Birth Certificate Online Application 2021 | Apply for birth certificate online Haryana
- MP RTO Registration 2021 , Apply driving license, Vehicle Owner Search
- Free Solar Panel Registration 2021| Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana Registration
All the information related to making EWS certificate for the general category citizens to get reservations has been given in the article. If the beneficiaries want to file any other information and complaint, then the candidates can go to the concerned office and get other information.