E Shramik Registration, E-Shram Card, apply online eshram.gov.in, E-shram portal 2021 registration,
E-Shram Portal 2021 – The eshram.gov.in portal has been developed through the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India. Through this portal, the facility of registration was provided to all the labour workers, in which they would be provided with a card through the central government on the basis of registration. This portal has been launched by the central government to collect the data of workers working in the unorganized sector and organized sector. Registered workers and citizens can get the benefits of all types of government schemes run by the central and state government through the card. Today we are going to share with you all the information related to E Shram Portal 2021 through this article. Therefore, online registration (e Shramik Card) in the portal And the detailed information related to login is given in this article.
E Shram Portal Registration 2021
The e-shram portal has been launched by Union Employment Minister Bhupesh Yadav. This portal has been developed by the Central Government on 26 August 2021. Through this portal, the work of collecting data of labour citizens working in the unorganized sectors will be done. The database of more than 38 crore labour citizens will be collected through the portal. This database will be seeded from the Aadhaar card of the beneficiary citizen. Through the central government, this initiative has been started to connect the street vendors, labourers, domestic workers together, in which all types of information related to the labour will be recorded and they will be given the benefit of all kinds of facilities. All labour citizens registered in eshram.gov.in will get the benefit of all services easily.
Unique identification number UAN card will be provided to all the labour workers registered in the portal. Through which he will be able to get employment. Through this portal, it will play a vital role in improving the standard of living and dignity of the labour force of the country by promoting the welfare and providing them social security in both organized and unorganized sectors.
E-shram portal 2021 registration
|Article||E-shram portal 2021 registration|
|Relevant departments||Ministry of Labor & Employment Government of India|
|Portal Launched||By Union Minister Bhupesh Yadav|
|portal launch date||26 August 2021|
|beneficiary||Labour citizens working in the unorganized sector|
Providing benefits of all facilities to all labour citizens registered in the portal
|the profit||Easy access to all facilities through E-card|
Objectives of E Shram Portal
The main objective of the Shram Portal is to identify all the labour workers working in the unorganized sectors and to provide them with the benefits of all types of labour category schemes run by the government in time. The database of migrant labour citizens, domestic workers, construction workers, street vendors, agricultural workers and all workers working in all unorganized sectors will be prepared through the portal. E-Shram Portal has been developed to bring special changes in social security schemes. With the help of this portal, labour citizens will get an opportunity to get employment on the basis of their skills. To get the benefit of all the facilities available under this portal, labour citizens will have to register in the portal. After which all the workers registered in the portal will get various types of facilities.
Stakeholders of e-Shram Portal
- Ministry of Labor and Employment
- Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY)
- National Informatics Center (NIC)
- State / UT Governments
- Similar Ministries/Departments of Central Government (Line Ministries/Departments of Central Govts)
- Workers Facilitation Center and Field Operators
- Unorganized Workers & Their Families
- ESIC & EPFO
- Department of Posts (Through Post Offices)
- Private sector partners
Benefits and Features of e-Shram Portal
The labour workers will get the following types of benefits in the Shram Portal.
- This portal was launched on 26 August 2021 by Union Employment Minister Bhupesh Yadav.
- Ministry of Labor & Employment is responsible for policy formulation and implementation of this scheme.
- In the portal, the facility of registration has been provided to all those labor citizens who work in the unorganized sectors.
- A separate database of all the registered labor citizens working in the unorganized sectors will be prepared through the central government. This data will be seeded from the Aadhar card of labor citizens.
- UAN will be provided to all the labor workers registered in the e-shram portal 2021 . This will be a 12 digit unique authentication number. With which he will be able to get employment in any state in the country.
- The target of preparing a database of more than 38 crore labor citizens in the E Shram Portal has been set by the Central Government.
- All the personal information of the labor citizen will be mentioned in the UAN card. Through which he can get the benefit of employment in any region of the country.
- On the basis of this card, it will be easy to identify all the workers and at the same time they will be able to get employment on the basis of their skills.
- All the unorganized labor workers registered in this portal will not be required to search for employment.
- Migrant workers, construction workers, agricultural workers, domestic workers, working in the unorganized sectors can register in the street vendors portal.
All government schemes included in labour portal
Through the central government, many types of schemes have been included in the portal to provide the benefits of schemes to the citizens under the portal. You can check the detailed information of all social security welfare schemes based on the list given below.
- Through the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana , all senior citizens who have completed 60 years of age will be provided a pension amount of Rs 3,000. But for the amount to be received from the scheme, the beneficiary citizens will have to deposit the contribution amount ranging from Rs 55 to Rs 200 under the scheme. If the beneficiary dies prematurely under the scheme, 50% of the pension amount will be provided to his wife.
- Through Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana- Benefit is provided directly to the beneficiary through the bank. The scheme is implemented by the Department of Financial Services. In case of accidental death, an amount of Rs 2 lakh is provided to the nominee made by the beneficiary.
- The beneficiary will have to contribute through Atal Pension Yojana . Through which he can get an amount ranging from Rs 1 thousand to Rs 5 thousand on a monthly basis as a pension under the scheme. If the beneficiary dies then his family member will be provided a lump sum amount under the scheme.
- Through the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana , an insurance amount of Rs 2 lakh will be provided to the beneficiary in case of any kind of accident. If the beneficiary becomes physically handicapped in the accident then they will be provided an amount of Rs 1 lakh under the scheme.
- Through the National Pension Scheme for Shopkeepers, Traders and Self Employed Persons, an amount of Rs 3,000 is provided to the beneficiary after the age of 60 years. To get the benefit of this pension amount, the beneficiary has to deposit a contribution ranging from Rs 55 to Rs 200. Only 50% contribution of the scheme will be deposited by the beneficiary. The rest 50% is borne by the central government.
- Through PDS – food items like wheat, rice, sugar, pulses etc. are provided to the beneficiaries every month at reasonable prices through food security.
- Through the National Social Assistant Program , the beneficiaries will have to deposit a contribution of Rs 300 to Rs 500 to provide the benefit of the pension scheme. As a result of which the beneficiaries will get the pension amount ranging from Rs 1 thousand to Rs 3 thousand under the scheme.
- Through Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana , financial assistance amounting to 1 lakh 30 thousand rupees is provided to all the beneficiary families for residential construction. With this assistance amount, all the beneficiaries can build a pucca house for themselves.
- Health insurance is provided to all weavers under the Health Insurance Scheme for Weavers .
- Under the Self Employment Scheme for Rehabilitation of Manual Scavengers – free skill training facility is provided to manual scavengers and their dependents. Along with skill training, a stipend of Rs 3,000 will be provided to the beneficiaries.
- Health insurance benefits up to Rs 5 lakh will be provided to all the beneficiaries through Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana . For this, the beneficiaries will not have to deposit any kind of contribution.
- Through National Safai Karamchari Finance and Development Corporation , all the Safai Karamcharis citizens will be provided the benefit of financial assistance amount.
- Through Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushal Yojana , free skill training facility will be provided to young citizens to get the means of employment in future. Under the scheme, employment allowance amount of Rs 2500 will also be provided to all the youth getting training.
- Under PM Svanidhi Yojana , financial loan assistance amount up to Rs 10 thousand will be provided to all those citizens who are street vendors.
- Under MNREGA , 100 days employment will be provided to the labor workers.
- Under Deendayal Upadhyaya Antyodaya Yojana – skill will be provided to all poor category labor citizens to start their self-employment.
- Under the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program , the benefit of financial assistance will be provided for setting up an enterprise.
- Skill training is provided free of cost to young citizens to get employment through Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana .
E Shram Portal Registration Documents
To register in the e-Shram portal, labour citizens must have all the following documents mentioned below. On the basis of these documents only he can complete the process of registration in the portal.
- Aadhar card of applicant labor person
- Voter ID Card
- Bank passbook details
- mobile number
- E mail ID
- Birth certificate
- Basic address proof
- family annual income certificate
- Ration card
- Two passport size photographs for registration
E Shramik Registration – eshram.gov.in How to register online?
All those citizens working in the unorganized sectors can register themselves in the e-shram portal in an online mode according to the procedure mentioned below. The process of registration is as follows.
- To do e-shram portal 2021 online registration login to the official website of eshram.gov.in.
- After entering the website, click on the option of REGISTER on e-Shram in the home page .
- After this, you have to enter your Aadhar Number and Captcha Code for Self Registration in the new page.
- Now in the option given to the applicant person, if he is a member of (EPFO) or (ESIC), then select YES in the given option.
- After filling all the information, select the option of Send OTP.
- Enter the OTP number received in the mobile and click on Register option.
- In this way the process of e-shram portal online registration will be completed.
e Shramik Card eshram.gov.in Login
Follow the steps given below to login into the e-shram portal.
- To login to the e-shram portal , go to the official website of eshram.gov.in.
- After going to the website, the option of Admin Login will appear in the home page .
- Select this option to login.
- Enter your email id and password
- And enter the given captcha code.
- After that click on Sign in.
- In this way the process of admin login in Shram Portal will be completed.
How to get information related to the scheme in the portal?
- To check the information related to the scheme in the e-shram portal, go to the official website of the portal.
- After going to the website, two options of Social Security Welfare Schemes and Employment Schemes will appear in the scheme option in the home page .
- Now you want to get information about the scheme. Click on that option.
- After clicking on the option, all the information related to the scheme will be present in the screen.
- In this way, you can check the information of all government schemes available in the e-shram portal.
How to Locate CSC?
- Visit the official website of e Shram Portal for CSC Locate .
- After visiting the website, select the option of CSC Locator in the home page.
- In the next page, select your state and district name for CSC Locator.
- After this all types of information related to CSC Locate will be present in the screen of the person.
- In this way you can find CSC Locator in e Shram Portal.
DO READ THIS TOO!
- Check Ayushman Bharat Hospital List 2022 Online | How to Check Ayushman Bharat Hospital List
- CSC Service Link 2022 : CSC Digital Seva Portal All CSC Connect Service Link, vle login
- CSC Registration 2022 | CSC Digital Seva: Apna Digital Seva Kendra Registration, CSC ID Registration
- How to add name in ration card | Add New Member Ration Card in 2022
- BSF Pay Slip Online : Check BSF Salary Pay Slip Online like this | BSF Payslip App Download
- Maharashtra Land Records Online Mahabhulekh See Mahabhulekh 7/12 | bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in Utara
- Bihar RTPS Service Plus (Income, Caste, Resident) Apply Online
- (URISE Registration) Uttar Pradesh URISE Portal, Online Registration @urise up gov in
- UP Edistrict : Caste, Income, Residence Certificate | e district up, edistrict.up.nic
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Apply 2022 | PM Kisansamman Nidhi Yojana
Question and Answer Related to E Shramik Registration
What is the official website of e-shram portal?
The official website of e-shram portal is eshram.gov.in.
Why e-Shram Portal 2021 has been launched?
E Shram Portal has been launched to provide benefits of all schemes to the labour workers working in the unorganized sectors. Under this portal, a database of all labour citizens will be prepared.
Who can register for e-shram portal?
All labour citizens working in the unorganized sectors can register in the e-shram portal.
When and by whom was the e-shram portal launched?
The e-shram portal was launched on 26 August 2021 by Union Employment Minister Bhupesh Yadav.
With the help of the portal, which schemes can the labour citizens get information about?
Citizens can get information related to social security welfare scheme and employment schemes through the labour portal.
Which workers are included in the unorganized workers?
All those workers who are self-employed workers, home organized workers or salaried workers working in the unorganized sector and who are not members of ESIC or EPFO are included in the category of unorganized workers.