UP Edistrict , e district up, edistrict.up.nic, edistrict up, e district up, edistrict up gov in, up edistrict, edistrict up nic, e district up login, edistrict.up.nic.in, edistrict up login, edistrict.up.gov.in, UP E-District Portal.
Many schemes have been run by the state government from time to time for the convenience of the public. One such portal has also been launched by the Uttar Pradesh government in the name of UP edistrict. With the help of edistrict UP portal, people of the state will be able to apply online for their caste certificate, residence certificate and many important documents like income certificate, status certificate etc. Through this portal, the facility of caste certificate, income certificate, residence certificate etc. will be made available to the citizens of Uttar Pradesh online, which will save the precious time of the citizens.
ALSO CHECK THIS TOO!-
- How to earn money online? | Ways to Earn Money Online | Best Ways to Earn Money Online
- Mystic Messenger Email Guide 2022 | 2022 Mystic Messenger Email Guide | Mystic Messenger Guide
- A2Movies 2022 – Malayalam, Telugu, Latest Tamil Dubbed Movies Download
- AllMoviesHub 2022 | AllMoviesHub 300MB Movies 720p Movies Download All Movies Hub
- 3Movierulz App Telugu Movies Download Tamil, Malayalam Movies 720p Free
If you are also a resident of Uttar Pradesh and want to know in detail about the benefits of UP e-dristict portal and other facilities provided by the portal, then you will be given complete information about it through this article in simple language. Important information related to edistrict UP portal will be told to you in this article. To know in detail about the e district Uttar Pradesh portal, stay tuned with this article till the end.
Through this article of today, how to apply online for other important certificates like caste, income, residence certificate etc. from up edistrict portal? How to take benefits of UP E-District Portal? The list of documents required for application in up edistrict portal, eligibility, purpose of the portal will be told to you in detail through this article today.
What is edistrict up portal?
The edistrict up portal has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh to provide online services to the people of the state. With the help of this portal, the state government is providing other important facilities like caste certificate, income certificate, original residence certificate registration, self-attested declaration form and other related information to its citizens sitting at home on this portal. The certificates to be issued under this scheme have been integrated with the Digital Locker project of the Government of India.
edistrict.up.nic which is the official website of the portal. With the help of this portal, you will be able to apply for many important certificates, along with this the verification of these certificates can also be done with the help of this portal. How to verify certificate? We will also tell you about this further in this article. General category people, whom we also know by the name of general category, caste certificate is not required for them, with the help of this portal, if they are financially weak, then they can easily apply for EWS certificate.
Key Points of the Edistrict Up Portal
|Portal Name||e district UP|
|start||by Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|beneficiary||People of Uttar Pradesh State|
|Objective||To provide online government service to the people of the state|
Other features available in edistrict up portal 2022
The entire system has been computerized under this project. Many facilities have been provided to the citizens of Uttar Pradesh on the edistrict up portal. Along with income certificate, caste certificate, domicile certificate etc., some other services have also been provided on the portal , the list of which is given below –
- Tehsil / Village Directory
- E-District Government Order / Departmental Order
- Divisional Commissioner / District Officer List
- C.S.C. 3.0 Opening Manual / Instructions (New Service)
- online r. T.I.
- Uttar Pradesh Information Commission
- UP Online Services of Janhit Guarantee Act
- Employment Department, Uttar Pradesh
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh e-District Portal
With the help of up e district 2022 online portal, residents of the state of Uttar Pradesh will be able to get many benefits. What benefits can the people of the state take through this portal, let’s know –
- UP e district portal provides many types of services online for the people of UP state.
- With the help of this portal, apart from government certificates, many other sari services have been made available.
- Application can be made for other certificates like caste certificate, income certificate, residence certificate, copy of Khatauni, status certificate.
- With the help of this portal, services have been made available by many important departments like Revenue Department, Panchayat Department, Home Department.
- Services related to certificate, public distribution system, pension, khatauni, revenue litigation and registration in employment centers have been made available in this portal.
- The status of the application can also be checked with the help of this portal.
- Through this portal you will be able to verify the certificates online.
- With the help of this portal, services are being made available online to the common citizens by almost all the main departments, which will save the precious time of the public.
- You will no longer have to go to the offices.
- Along with this, you have also been given the facility to download self attested declaration form pdf on the portal.
What is the purpose of edistrict.up.nic?
The main objective of edistrict.up.nic is to make public centric services available to the public through digital medium. With the help of the edistrict portal by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, many services are made available to the common citizens on the online mode. These services are made available by many departments, with the help of the portal, information can be given to the common citizens about the services related to certificate, complaint, public distribution system, pension, exchange, Khatauni, revenue litigation and registration in employment centers and As well as providing other services is the main objective of this portal.
ALSO CHECK! – PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Apply 2022
The people of the state will be able to apply online for any certificate and get the service provided soon, so that they can get the benefit of the services available on the portal.
Documents required for certificate application
The facility of applying for certificate has been provided to you on the edistrict up portal, you can apply for caste certificate, income proof eligible, residence certificate etc. from the edistrict portal. But for all these certificates you need different documents. Here we have told you about some such documents that you will need for the application of your income certificate, domicile or residence certificate, and caste certificate.
If you are applying for these certificates, then you will need the documents given in the list below –
Documents required for Caste certificate up UP-
- A passport size photo of the person
- photocopy of ration card
- income certificate
- Photocopy of family register
- A written document by the village head.
Documents required for Domicile certificate up UP –
- aadhar cardration card
- Voter ID Card
- 2 photos
- water bill
- electricity bill
Documents required for Income certificate UP-
- Passport size photo
- identity card
- photocopy of ration card
- photocopy of aadhar card
- self attested declaration form
- Certificate certified by the member or village head
How to login e-District UP?
To login to the e-district up portal, you will see these 3 options at the top of the home page of the site – Citizen Login (e-Sathi), e-district login, ssdg. login. If you want to apply for Uttar Pradesh Resident Certificate then you have to select the option of Citizen Login (e-Sathi).
In order to avail the services available on the portal, you have to login first. edistrict up nic login, how to do edistrict up login? You will be told about it step by step through this article. Read the points given below carefully –
- First of all you have to go to the official website of e-district for login. Whose link has been given to you here – edistrict up gov in
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you where you have to select “e district up login”.
- Now you have to fill the information asked for login correctly.
- First of all, you have to select the login type. You have to select the department for which you want to login.
- Here you will find a list of some departments below –
- State Admin
- Approval Authority
- District/DSP Admin
- CSC/edistrict User
- Verify Authority
- Select any one of these departments.
- After that enter the username, password, captcha code and click on the login button.
In this way your login will be done easily on the portal of edistrict.up.gov.in with the help of few steps.
Online services available on e district up portal
Online service is being provided by the portal of e-district Uttar Pradesh government through many departments which are as follows –
|1.||Revenue Department||1. Caste Certificate|
2. Income Certificate
3. Domicile Certificate
4. Status Certificate
5. Copy of Khatauni
6. Daily Revenue Litigation Table
7. Revenue Litigation – Court Order Per
8. Revenue Litigation – Litigation Details
Panchayati Raj Department
|1. Application for copy of family register|
Medical Health and Family Welfare Department
|1. Disability Certificate|
2. Covid Vaccination Registration
|4 .||home department||1. Permission to use loudspeaker/Public Address System/Volume Amplifier|
2. Explosives – Manufacturing License (LE-1)
3. Explosives – Storage License (LE-3)
4. Explosives – Transport License (LE- 4)
5. Explosives – Storage and Sale License (LE-5)
6. Fireworks – Manufacturing License (LE-1)
7. Fireworks – Storage License (LE-2)
8. Fireworks – Transport License (LE-4) )
9. Fireworks – Storage and Selling License (LE-5)
Social Welfare Department
|1. Application for Scholarship (General & SC/ST)|
2. Application for Marriage and Illness Grant
3. Application for Complaint about Atrocities
Women Welfare and Child Development Department
|1. Financial Assistance to Women Victims of|
Dowry System 2. Legal Aid to Women Victims of Dowry System
3. Grant Scheme for Marriage of Daughter of Widow Destitute Women
4. Couple Award Scheme for Promotion of Widow Marriage
Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
|1. Application for loan/grant for rehabilitation by a|
disabled person 2. Application for grant on marriage of a
disabled person 3. Grant for artificial limbs to a disabled person
|1. Hon’ble Chief Minister Farmer Accident Assistance Scheme|
2. Hon’ble Chief Minister’s Farm-Barn Fire Accident Assistance Scheme
How to check edistrict up application status
With the help of edistrict Uttar Pradesh portal, the status of application of all certificates can be seen, with the help of portal, UP caste certificate application status, UP residence certificate application status, UP income certificate. How to check application status ? The information about all these is given to you below –
- First of all you have to visit the official site of the portal.
- Now the home page of the official site will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will see the option “Application Status” .
- Click on it, a new box will open in front of you, here you have to enter your application number .
- After entering the number, you have to click on the search button .
- This is how you will be able to check the status of your application.
Verification of UP e district certificate
All types of certificates can be verified by the Uttar Pradesh e-district portal, such as certificates of caste certificate, income certificate etc. can be verified online with the help of this portal .
- You have to visit the official site for verification.
- Now on the home page of the portal site, you have to click on the option of “Application Verification”.
- Now you have to enter the application number (application number) and certificate id in the box.
- Now you have to click on the search option.
In this way you will be able to see the verification of your certificate very easily .
How to search CSC center on edistrict UP portal?
How to find Common Service Center from e district UP portal ? For this you have to follow the steps given below –
- First of all you have to go to the official website of e-district UP .
- As soon as you visit here, on the home page of the website, you will see an option named “service centre”, on which you have to click. ,
- After this a new page will open in front of you where you will see 2 options like -Pincode and Region
- Now you have to select any one of these two options. ,
- If you are selecting Pincode then you have to enter the Pincode of that area.
- If you have selected the area option then you will also have to select DSP, District, Tehsil, Block.
- Now you have to click on the show button and you will see a list of all CSC centers and their complete information related to that area.
- Now you will be able to easily see the public service centers around you with the help of edistrict UP portal.
In today’s article, we have told you UP edistrict and all the information related to it has been provided. If you still want to get any information related to UP edistrict or you want to give any suggestion to us. You can write us in the comment box.
How to register e district UP , GAV ?
How to register for GAV ( Government Approved Valuer ), GAV registration? For this you have to follow the steps given below –
- First of all you have to go to the official website of edistrict UP .
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you, where you will see the option named ” GAV Registration “, which you have to select.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, where you will have to enter your mobile number and click on the option (option) with Generate OTP .
- Now you will receive OTP on your mobile phone, you will have to enter that OTP here.
- Now the form will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill the asked information correctly.
- Now you have to submit your form after filling it.
Now your GAV registration process will be considered complete.
How to Login to e-District Portal, GAV?
For this you have to first register yourself for GAV then only you will be able to login. For GAV login, you have to follow the steps given below –
- First of all you have to visit the official website of E-District Portal.
- Now the website of the website will open in front of you where you will see the option of “GAV Registration”, you have to click on it.
- Now you have to click on “Login” option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you will have to fill the asked information.
- Now you have to enter Pan no, Password , and Captcha code correctly and then click on login button.
- Now your login will be completed.
Some FAQ related to e district up
What is edistrict UP?
E-District is the portal of the Government of Uttar Pradesh, which has been launched by the state government with the aim of providing many types of services to all the people of the state.
What are the services available on the UP edistrict portal?
With the help of the portal, citizens of the state can apply online for many types of services like income, caste, residence certificate etc.
How long does it take to get a certificate from the edistrict portal?
It takes 2 to 3 days after any type of certificate application from e-district portal
What is the application fee for the UP e district website?
The fee for online application is Rs.10.