DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021 for Hindi Teacher and Sanskrit Teacher, DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021 Details, Eligibility for DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021, DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021 total Vacancies, DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021 Salary, DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021 Selection Process, tion fee for DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021, the Application fee for DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021.
DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021 – Directorate of Secondary Education, Odisha, Bhubaneswar has released the online job notification for recruitment to the post of Hindi Teacher / Sanskrit Teacher / Physical Education Teacher. There are 4619 vacancies to be filled for this post. Candidates having graduation degree/ 12th qualification. Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 32 years can apply for this job. Selection is based on interviews. Eligible candidates can send their applications online on or before 14 September 2021. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
About DSE: Secondary education acts as a bridge between primary and higher education and prepares youth in the age group of 14-18 to enter higher education. The Directorate of Secondary Education was established in the year 1983 to look after secondary education in the state. The Director, Secondary Education, Odisha is the administrative authority for secondary schools under the Department of School and Mass Education, Government of Odisha.
DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021:
DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021 for Hindi Teacher / Sanskrit Teacher / Physical Education Teacher:
|job role||Hindi Teacher/Sanskrit Teacher/Physical Education Teacher|
|Salary||Rs.10,000 – 16,880/-|
|last date||14 September 2021|
READ THIS ALSO-
- Bihar Board 12th Dummy Admit Card 2022 | Bihar Board online Class 12th Dummy Admit Card
- Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2021-22 | Bihar Board Class 10th Admit Card
- GDS Result 2021 | Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2021
- Bihar Board Dummy Admit Card 2022 | Bihar school examination board Admit Card | Bihar board online
- Bihar Polytechnic Counseling DCECE – Bihar Polytechnic result 2021
- REET 2021 Result Date : Check Here When REET Result Will Be Declared
Eligibility for DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021 :
Classical Teacher (Sanskrit):
- Bachelor’s degree with Sanskrit as one of the Elective/Elective/Hons/Pass subjects from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) and Shiksha Shastri (Sanskrit) course prescribed by NCTE, from a recognized University/Institute or
- Shastri (Sanskrit) (45% for SC / ST / PWD / SEBC candidates) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University and Shiksha Shastri (Sanskrit), from a recognized University Institute course prescribed by NCTE.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Hindi as one of the elective/optional/pass/hons subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) and following training One of the Qualifications: Teaching Hindi Parangat from Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra. BHED., course prescribed by NCTE from a recognized University/ Institute. NS. Ed in Hindi, syllabus prescribed by NCTE, from Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha, Madras. Or
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) with one of the following qualifications; Rashtrabhasha Prachar Samiti from Orissa, Rashtrabhasha Ratna from Wardha, Shastri (Hindi), Hindi Shiksha Samiti, Orissa, Rashtrabhasha Parishad from Cuttack, Puri, Snackaka (acquired by June-2005, the date up to which provisional recognition has been granted).
and one of the following training qualifications: Hindi teaching qualification from Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra. BHED, course prescribed by NCTE from a recognized University/Institute. NS. Ed in Hindi, syllabus prescribed by NCTE, from Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha, Madras.
Physical education teacher:
- +2 from a recognized Institute or its equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks (45% or SC/ST/PH/SEBC candidates) and CPED from a recognized Board/University. / B. Ed. / M.P. Ed.
DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021 total Vacancies:
- Hindi Teacher – 2055 Posts
- Sanskrit Teacher – 1304 Posts
- Physical Education Teacher – 1260 Posts
DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021 Salary:
- Hindi Teacher – Rs.16,880/-
- Sanskrit Teacher – Rs.16,880/-
- Physical Education Teacher – Rs.10,000/-
DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection for the recruitment will be done through Computer Based Competitive Examination to be conducted at the selected examination centres in Odisha. To qualify a candidate minimum of 25% marks in Paper-II (20% in case of SC/ST/PWD category candidates) in Paper I and 35% marks (30% in case of SC/ST/PWD category candidates) ) have to be obtained. in the exam.
Application fee for DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021 :
- Normal – Rs.600 / –
- For SC/ST/PWD – Rs.400/-
How to apply for DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates may apply online using the official website on or before 14 September 2021.
Important Dates for DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021 :
- Commencement of online registration on website: 23.08.2021 (from 11.00 AM)
- Last Date for Online Registration: 14.09.2021 (up to 06.00 PM)
- Tentative Schedule of Online Examination: 1st week of October 2021
Important Links for DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Latest Notification||Click Here|
READ THIS ALSO-
- Moviesflix 2021 Website – Download Bollywood, Hollywood Hindi Movies
- Delhi Bhulekh 2021: Online Jamabandi Khatauni copy, Delhi Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni
- Bhulekh Odisha | Online ROR, Map View Record Bhunaksha Odisha
- How to Apply for Passport in 2021 – How to Make Passport Online 2021 | Types of passports
- Police Verification Character Certificate UP | UP Police Character Certificate Online, Police Verification Form
If you want to ask anything about the DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021, then you can ask us by messaging in the comment section, we will reply to you soon. Add our website to bookmark for the latest updates.