Delhi Ration Card Apply 2021 (Delhi Ration Card Apply Online):- As friends, you all know how important ration card is for us. If you have not applied for ration card yet, then you can apply online Delhi ration card by visiting Delhi Food Supply Department and those who want to renew ration card can also apply. Making ration card provides a lot of facilities to the poor people. Let us tell you that Delhi Ration Card is kept by the Food Department to the citizens in APL, BPL, AAY category according to their income and family status. The citizens who have ration cards are provided wheat, rice, kerosene, sugar by the government at a very low price from the cheap ration shop.
By having a Delhi Ration Card, you also have an ID proof which gives you the proof of citizenship of the state. And candidates should note which category of ration card you will come in, this department will be made after looking at your income and financial condition. For this, you have to go to the official website of E-Food Security Delhi Government and apply for ration card.
Delhi Ration Card Apply 2021 (Delhi Ration Card Apply Online)
Citizens of Delhi can now apply for ration card sitting at home. Delhi government has now released the online official website for ration card. All the interested ration card candidates of Delhi can apply online by visiting the website of Delhi e-Food Security. If you apply online, then you can apply very easily, you will not have to go to any office, this will save your time and money.
We are going to tell you through our article how you can apply online and are also sharing other information related to Delhi Ration Card. If you are a citizen of Delhi and you have not applied for ration card yet, then our article is going to be very helpful for you, read the article till the end to know.
For the Delhi ration card holders, it was decided by the Chief Minister of Delhi Arvind Kejriwal that in the month of May and June, 72 lakh ration card holders of the state would be distributed free ration. The benefit of free ration will be provided to all those citizens of the state who are facing financial problems who do not have any kind of employment available during the corona pandemic. The benefit of this free ration scheme of Delhi government will be distributed to all BPL ration card holders.
कोरोना लॉकडाउन के कारण गरीब आर्थिक तंगी से जूझ रहे हैं। इस वक्त उनकी सहायता करने के लिए दिल्ली सरकार दिल्ली में रहने वाले 72 लाख राशन कार्ड धारकों को अगले दो महीने तक मुफ्त राशन देगी। pic.twitter.com/lBcBQrRbmT— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) May 4, 2021
Delhi Ration Card Apply E Coupon (Delhi Ration Card Apply 2021 Online Application)
|Scheme name||Delhi Ration Card Scheme|
|Department||Food supply department|
|Beneficiary||Poor people of delhi|
|Objective||Giving ration in work price.|
|Application date||Currently available|
|Last date to apply||Date not set.|
|Official website to apply||nfs.delhi.gov.in|
|Apply Delhi Temporary Ration Coupon||https://ration.jantasamvad.org/ration/|
Documents Required for Delhi Ration Card Apply Online 2021
- Aadhar card
- Identity card
- Basic address proof
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Candidate must be a native of Delhi
- Account number
- One passport size photograph of the head.
ALSO CHECK –
- Check Ayushman Bharat Hospital List 2022 Online | How to Check Ayushman Bharat Hospital List
- CSC Service Link 2022 : CSC Digital Seva Portal All CSC Connect Service Link, vle login
- CSC Registration 2022 | CSC Digital Seva: Apna Digital Seva Kendra Registration, CSC ID Registration
- How to add name in ration card | Add New Member Ration Card in 2022
- BSF Pay Slip Online : Check BSF Salary Pay Slip Online like this | BSF Payslip App Download
Benefits of Delhi Ration Card
- Ration will be provided to the beneficiary at a low price.
- In the month of May and June of the year 2021, free ration will be distributed by the government to the ration card holders.
- The candidate will have the citizenship of the state,
- Poor people will be eligible to take advantage of government schemes if Delhi has ration card.
- Ration card is such a government document which is used in every government work.
- To get the scholarship by the school or college, you have to give the information of the ration card.
- To get a driving license or electricity connection, you have to present a ration card. You are then given a license or connection.
Types of Delhi Ration Card
APL Ration Card – APL cards are provided by the state government to those families who live above the poverty line. Whose annual income is up to 1 lakh.
BPL Ration Card – BPL ration card is given to those families whose income of 1 year is up to 10 thousand and they are living below the poverty line.
AAY Ration Card – AAY ration card are made by the state government for those families who are very poor, those families who do not have any means of income, those families are given ration cards.
How to apply online Delhi Ration Card? (Delhi Ration Card Apply Online 2021)
If you are a resident of Delhi and you want to apply online for ration card or want to know what is the process of making ration card online in Delhi, then you can follow the steps mentioned by us below –
- To apply Delhi Ration Card, first of all the candidates go to the official website of E-Food Security Delhi Government , the website of Delhi Food Department is nfs.delhi.gov.in.
- Home page will open in front of you, you will have a citizen corner written on your left. You have to click on the link of Apply Online for Food Security (खाद्य सुरक्षा के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कीजिये).
- After this a new page will open in front of you, the candidate will have to enter his username, password and captcha code in it, finally click on login. If you are a new user then you have to click on register.
- After clicking on Register, a new form for Citizen Registration will open in front of you. In which you have to enter the document type, enter document number and captcha code given below and click on login.
- As soon as you login, you will have to click on New Ration Card Registration, after that the application form will appear on your screen.
- After that you have to enter all the information asked in the form. Finally click on the submit button.
- If you have entered the correct information, then after a few days your ration card will come.
Delhi Ration Card Apply Online Temporary Ration E Coupon Status
- If you live in Delhi and you do not have any ID proof or you do not have a ration card, then at the time of this lock down you can apply for a temporary ration card e-coupon.
- First of all go to the website of Delhi Government https://delhi.gov.in.
- Here you will get the link of Apply For temporary ration card in Delhi on the main page itself, click on it.
- Now you have to give your mobile number on which OTP will be sent then login through OTP.
- Now on the next page, enter the details of all the family members, including the photo of the family’s Aadhar card and upload the photo of his family, your Delhi Ration E-coupon will be sent by message to your mobile number in about 5 days.
- To download your Delhi Ration E-Coupon, open the link given in the message and download the coupon.
- Ration will be given to you by going to the nominated relief center, showing the e-coupon and Aadhar card.
For Delhi Ration Card Apply Online e Coupon you have to make the following declaration
- I confirm that my family does not have the resources to buy ration from the market and hence my financial condition makes me eligible for Delhi Government ration distribution.
- I affirm that my family does not have the financial resources to purchase ration from the market and my financial condition makes me eligible for obtaining ration provided by the Government of NCT of Delhi.
- I do not already have a ration card and am not listed as a family member in any existing ration card.
- I and any member of my family are not availing any ration or food subsidy from Govt. scheme.
- I confirm that I will use this e-coupon only as directed and from the specified delivery point.
- If issued, I will not use this eCoupon for any purpose other than availing specified Food artciles at a designated centre.
- If a ration card is found in the name of me or my family, I understand that such card is liable to be cancelled.
- If it is found that a family member of mine or I hold a ration card, I acknowledge that such a card could be cancelled.
- No member of my family does not possess any four wheeler or more than four wheeler vehicles.
- No more than 2 Kilovots electrical connection in my home.
- There is no electricity connection of more than two KiloWatts at my house
- does not fall within any of my family members income tax
- Any member of my family is not an Income Tax payee.
- My and any member of my family member’s house or land MCD is not in E category colony
- There is no house or land of mine and my family members in A to E category of MCD colonies.
- My and any member of my family are not employees of the Central /State/Local Bodies or autonomous bodies of the Central/State. Center or State Govt. etc.
- I am fully aware that if any information given by me is found to be wrong then strict action will be taken against me under sections 177 and 191 of Indian Penal Code. I acknowledge that I am fully aware that in case the information furnished by me is found to be incorrect, I shall be liable for prosecution under section 177 & 191 of the Indian Penal Code.
How to Check Delhi Ration Card Application Status?
If you have filled the online application form for Delhi Ration Card then you can check your Online Ration Card Apply Status (Application Status) –
- First of all visit the official website of Delhi Food at nfs.delhi.gov.in.
- After that home page will open in front of you, you have to go to Citizen’s Corner and click on the link of Food Security Application Track.
- After that a new page will open on your screen, in which you will have to enter Aadhaar number, NFS application number, new ration card number, old ration card number of any member of your family, after that click on search.
- After clicking on the search, complete details of your ration card application status will appear on your screen.
How to Download Delhi E-Ration Card?
If you have also applied online ration card then you can also check your ration card after 15 to 20 days. If your Delhi Ration Card has been made, then you can download ration card through the process given below.
- First of all you go to the official website.
- Home page will open on your screen. Candidates go to the section on the right and the Civil Corner. You have to click on the link “get e-ration card”.
- A new page will open as soon as you click on the link, in which you have to enter ration card number, head name, NFS ID, Aadhaar number, mobile number, etc.
- After that you submit this page. Now your e-ration card will appear on your screen.
- Here click on download option and download ration card.
How to check Delhi Ration Card List 2021?
- Firstly candidates visit the official website of Delhi Food Supplies Department.
- The home page will open in front of you. You go to the citizen corner. Here click on “ FPS Wise Linkage of Ration Card ”.
- After this, you will be asked on the next page FPS license number, FPS name, select your circle and click on search.
- After this the complete list of your ration card will appear on the screen of your laptop.
Some questions and answers related to Delhi Ration Card Apply Online
What is the last date for making Delhi Ration Card?
No last date has been fixed by the Delhi government yet.
What is the official website of Delhi Food Logistics Department?
The official website of Delhi Food Logistics Department is- nfs.delhi.gov.in.
Are the benefits of ration card facilities provided to the citizens in different forms depending on their category?
Yes, the ration card is divided into different forms by the state government, under which the benefits of facilities are provided to all the citizens on the basis of their economic category. Benefits are received in different forms.
What are the benefits of Delhi Ration Card?
get benefit scholarship in government scheme.
Ration available at cheap price
Ration card is mandatory in government work
What is the purpose of making Delhi Ration Card?
All the poor families that are there from the government to make them a participant in the government scheme from food items.
What is the help line number related to Delhi Food Security?
If you have a complaint regarding the application or any other thing, then you can solve your problem by calling the number given below.
Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs
Tel. No.: 011 – 23378759
Helpline No. – 1800110841
E-mail ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Are temporary ration e-coupons being given to the residents of Delhi?
Yes, Temporary Ration E-Coupons are being given to all the people living in Delhi. For this you have to apply online.
How to Apply Ration Card New?
To apply for a new ration card, you have to first go to the official website of Delhi Food Department, you can visit the website of Delhi Food Department at nfs.delhi.gov.in.You can apply by visiting this official website. You can read our article for more details.
DO READ THIS TOO! –
- (NAPS) National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme : Registration & Status
- (NPS) National Pension Scheme Subscriber Registration Form – Open NPS Account
- (Registration) NABARD Scheme 2021: Dairy Farming Scheme Online Application
- (Registration) UP Kaushal Satrang Yojana 2021: Apply Online, Application Form
- (URISE Registration) Uttar Pradesh URISE Portal, Online Registration @urise up gov in
Through this article, we have shared with you all the information related to Delhi ration card application, if you have any problem related to Delhi ration card, then you can message us in the comment box below. We will definitely try to answer your questions. If you want to get other similar information related to your state, then you can join our website.