Welcome to Our post CSC Registration 2022 in this article we will discuss about CSC Digital Seva, Apna Digital Seva Kendra Registration, CSC ID Registration, how to open the center, CSC VLE Registration in 2022, Apply Telecentre Entrepreneur Course Certificate, TEC Certificate, Apply for CSC online, CSC Digital Seva Registration 2022, How to Add Operator in Digital Seva Portal, CSC Registration for Self Help Group 2022, SHG CSC Registration 2022, What are the functions of CSC, Minimum requirements to become a CSC VLE, Documents required for CSC Registration, How to do csc re registration, How to Check CSC Application Status etc.
CSC Registration 2022 : Friends, if you want to apply for CSC Center i.e. Common Service Center, then how will you apply for CSC Registration 2022 and how will you get its ID and password, we will give you complete information in this article and you will be in 2022. CSC Will give you all the details about how to open the center. Earlier it was very easy to open csc center. But a lot of changes were made in this by the government, as soon as you used to register in csc, then CSC id and password were provided to you after a few days but now it is not happening, now csc has stopped taking new applications but You how to get csc id password in 2022 We also have the solution of how we can do CSC registration in 2022, about which we will provide you complete information here today.
Update :- Friends, like all of you who have searched this article, all of you want to know how to register for CSC ID . So friends, CSC has started asking for new applications through VLE code, for more information you should contact your district manager, we have given the list of numbers below, whatever new updates will come, we will give you the details of this article. I will inform through the medium, thank you all for staying with us.
CSC registration 2022
Like we have told you in this article that if you open a csc center, then for this you first get the ID after fulfilling many parameters, because after registering csc your application is verified. So make sure you meet all the standards.
|Scheme name||Common Service Center (CSC) Jan Seva Kendra|
|CSC 2.0 Scheme||1 July 2015|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|district manager contact list||click here|
|CSC VLE Registration||Started Apply Here|
|CSC SHG (Self Help Group) Registration||apply here|
|Check CSC Application Status||view from here|
Types of CSC Registration
Currently 2 types of registration are taking place in CSC, both the registrations are mentioned here
- CSC VLE
- SHG (Self Help Group)
How to do CSC VLE Registration in 2022
Friends, if you want to apply for CSC VLE, then we have told below in some steps how to apply, how to apply for CSC Registration 2022, follow the process given below :-
Applicants are advised to read all the guidelines before filling the application form.
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the official website of CSC.
- Your home page on the website will be something like this
- After that you have to click on apply
- After clicking on apply, you have to click on New Registration.
- After clicking on New Registration, you will reach this page, here you will get two options of CSC VLE and SHG (Self Help Group), select the one in which you want to apply and submit by entering mobile number
- But now the Telecentre Entrepreneur Course (TEC) certificate has been made mandatory to apply for CSC.
How to Apply Telecentre Entrepreneur Course Certificate (TEC Certificate)
Friends, note that for registering in CSC VLE, now Telecentre Entrepreneur Course (TEC) certificate has been made necessary. You can apply to get the letter. Follow the below mentioned procedure to apply.
- To do Telecentre Entrepreneur Course, first of all fill this application form .
- Submit the application after filling the form.
- Now deposit the application fee and after doing this course you will get Telecentre Entrepreneur Course (TEC) certificate, after which you can apply for CSC.
DO READ THIS TOO!- CSC Telecentre Entrepreneurcourse (TEC) Answer Key download pdf
Apply for CSC online: CSC Digital Seva Registration 2022
- To fill the form, first you have to enter your valid e-mail or mobile number
- After that click on the selected application type, after that you will see 2 options in it.
- You have to click on csc VLE in it.
- Now you have to enter the Telecentre Entrepreneur Course Certificate Number.
- After that you have to enter mobile number.
- A captcha code will be given on your screen, it has to be filled after that click on the submit button.
- Now OTP will come on your given mobile number, fill it.
- Now fill the information asked in the further process.
VLE Registration on Csc– VLE is a place which provides government non-government services to the last extent to the consumers through its outlets. There is no fee for registration in VLE, it is free. VLE registrations were closed till some time ago but now registration has been started for VLE (Village Level Entrepreneur) in CSC online portal.
CSC Registration for Self Help Group 2022 (SHG CSC Registration 2022)
A Self Help Group ( SHG ) is a financial intermediary committee usually made up of 10 to 20 local or rural women or men. But there is a group of people who are on daily wages, they form a group and from that group a person collects money and gives money to the person who is in need. A category of Self Help Group ( SHG ) has been created under CSC, if any self-help group wants to open CSC center in their area, then registration is on for them now, they have to apply through their group’s registration number. The process is same.
How to add operator in CSC Registration 2022?
Friends, as you all know that CSC registration has been closed, but let us tell you that there is a way to do csc VLE registration so that you can get the password and id of csc in no time. For this, you will need a person who already has the ID and password of csc. But to take CSC center in this way, you will have to talk to any csc operator of your village, block, district or even state to add him as an operator on his ID. By joining CSC as an operator, you will get your ID and password within a few minutes and you will be able to work on all the services that any CSC operator does.
How to Add Operator in Digital Seva Portal
How to add operator with CSC id? For this see the procedure given below :-
- 1st Step :- First of all go to https://digitalseva.csc.gov.in/ Portal.
- 2nd Step :- Now click on the login button on the portal.
- 3rd Step :- Now login through your csc id password.
- 4th Step:- Now come down to the column of options and click on Account. Now click on Operators.
- 5th Step :- Now here click on Add Operator like this.
- 6th Step: – Now a form will appear, fill in the information of the one who wants to make an operator and submit it.
Friends, in this way you can join as an operator with CSC, also read the instructions related to adding an operator.
What are the functions of CSC –
- Csc work like making passport,
- To insure,
- Government and non-government work
- Making birth certificate
- Making death certificate
- Making aadhar card
- Making a pan card
- Submitting the application form for government schemes.
- Various services like e-citizen and e-district services like birth/death certificate, pension services, NIOS registration and various other services being provided by Common Service Center also apply for them.
Minimum requirements to become a CSC VLE-
VLE is Gram Panchayat entrepreneur who provides different government-non-government services from CSC, to become a VLE there are minimum following requirements-
- You must have a valid number
- Age must be above 18 to become VLE
- You should be from the area in which you want to open your center.
- Must have passed 10th class examination from recognized board
- Must have skill knowledge in computer
- Internet connection
- Finger print scanner
- 1 computer or laptop
- 1 color printer
- 4 hours battery backup
Documents required for CSC Registration 2022-
To open a Common Service Center, you must have some necessary documents, with the help of which you will fill the application form, the list of all the documents is given below, some of these documents you have to keep scanned before applying.
- Aadhar Number or VID Number
- pan card number
- passport size photograph of the applicant
- Applicant’s account number
- Cancel check of applicant’s bank passbook
How to do csc re registration
To run CSC, the candidate will have to renew his registration form after every one year, for which the beneficiaries will have to re-register by visiting the official website of the department. If due to any reason the beneficiary is not able to get the renewal done within one year, then they will not be considered eligible for CSC.
How to Check CSC Application Status
If you have applied for Common Service Center then you can also check the application status. How to Check CSC Application Status? Its process is explained below.
- First of all visit the official website.
- There will be an option to apply, click on apply.
- After that click on Check Status.
After that a form will open in front of you, after which you have to enter the reference number in it, after that you have to fill the captcha code on the screen after that click on submit. Now the status of your application will be displayed on your screen.
DO READ THIS TOO!-
- aFilmywap 2022 – Download Latest HD MP4 Movies
- SSRMovies 2022: 300MB Movies Download Free | SSRMovies, SSR Movie
- 7StarHD 2022 Download 300mb 480p 720p 1080p Movies
- Mkvmoviespoint 2022 : Free Dual Audio 300MB MKV Movies Download
- A2Movies 2022 – Malayalam, Telugu, Latest Tamil Dubbed Movies Download
CSC registration 2022 Helpline
If you have any query or any problem related to CSC, you can call or e-mail the toll-free number given below
CSC Toll Free Number-1800-3000-3468
E-mail- helpdesk@csc .gov.in
Some questions and answers related to CSC Registration 2022-
What is CSC?
Common Service Center ( CSC ) is a computer center for providing e-services of Government of India to rural and remote places.
What are the benefits of CSC registration?
Through CSC you can get various services like Passport, Insurance, e-Citizen and e-District Services like Birth/Death Certificate, Pension Services, NIOS Registration, PAN Card, and various other services being provided by their Common Service Center. You can also apply for
Can I apply for CSC second time after one rejection?
Yes, once the application is rejected, you can apply again.
How much fee is to be paid for applying in CSC?
There is no fee to be paid for applying in CSC, this is a free service.
What is VLE?
VLE is the operator of a common service center that provides government-non-government services to the consumers. The full name of VLE is Village Level Entrepreneurship.
How CSC Center works?
The CSC Center delivers all the government schemes to the rural or urban people.
What is the main function of CSC?
The following are the functions of CSC –
making Aadhar card, making
birth, death certificate,
application for government services
What are the documents to be uploaded while registering to become a VLE?
Aadhar Number or VID Number
PAN Card Number
Applicant Passport Size Photo
Applicant Account Number
Applicant Bank Passbook Cancel Check
What is the fee to apply for Telecentre Entrepreneur Course (TEC) Certificate?
1479.72 will have to be paid for doing Telecentre Entrepreneur Course (TEC) .
What if we want to check our application status for Common Service Center?
Beneficiaries need to visit the official website to check CSC registration application status. Now there will be an option to apply in the home page, after going there, you will get the option of status check, click on it. Then after clicking on the option, enter the information asked and click on search, then all the information related to the status of the application will open in front of you.
What can I do for Digital Seva CSC Registration?
For Digital Seva CSC Registration, the applicant must have a valid e-mail ID. Then you will see the option of CSC VLE, go there, enter the number asked, now you will have to complete the further process by entering your mobile number, after which your registration is completed.
If we want to get any other information related to CSC then where do we have to contact?
All the information related to CSC has been given in the article. Or beneficiaries can also message through e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org.
After how much time do we have to get CSC renewal done?
The Digital Seva Common Service Centers certificate has to be renewed in one year. If candidates do not get renewed in one year then they will not be considered eligible for opening Digital Seva Common Service Centers.