Bonafide Certificate Download, How to Apply Bonafide Certificate Online, What is a Bonafide Certificate, Documents Required for Bonafide Certificate, Procedure to create Bonafide Certificate, How to generate Domicile Certificate Offline, Bonafide Certificate Online Rajasthan, Bonafide Certificate UTTAR PRADESH, Bonafide certificate apply form
Bonafide Certificate:- We all know that nowadays many necessary documents have to be produced. When we take admission in a school or look for a government job, first of all, we are asked for documents which we have to prepare in advance. About whom we do not know but it is very important to know about them, it is called Bonafide Certificate. Which is very necessary. Today in this article we will tell you about all the information related to it like how to make Bonafide Certificate?, Why are Bonafide Certificates made? What are the documents required for Bonafide Certificate? And all the other information related to the certificate will also be available to you in this article, for this, definitely read the article till the end.
What is a Bonafide Certificate?
A bonafide certificate is a kind of document which proves that a person is a resident of the state in which he resides or not? This means that a Bonafide Certificate is made as proof of the village we are a resident of. Which we also called domicile certificate. Many people are not aware of this, today we are providing information related to Bonafide Certificate here. Through the Bonafide Certificate, citizens can get the benefits of many types of schemes as well as verify their identity of being a native resident. It is a government document issued through the Department of Revenue. According to which the identity of the person being the original domicile can be verified.
|State||Rajasthan / Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Type||online / offline|
|offline application form||Rajasthan|
|Self-declaration certificate form||Download from here|
DO READ THIS TOO!
What is the original residence certificate made for?
Domicile certificate is asked from us before taking admission in school, college or applying for any form, we go to any government office to make any paper or apply for any government job, then, first of all, we have to get all our Documents have to be submitted, similarly the original residence certificate is also made.
Documents Required for Bonafide Certificate
Many other supporting documents are also needed for making the original residence, which we have to prepare in advance. For this read the list given below carefully.
- Aadhar card
- pan card
- Ration card.
- Birth certificate of the person.
- The person should have a house in the district in which the original residence will be made.
- It is necessary to have a photocopy of one of the Voter Card or Ration Card.
- Must have 10th and 12th mark sheet.
- That person must have any domicile certificate for the last 10 years. Like -10 years old electricity bill or 10 year old voter card list.
- Two passport size photographs.
Procedure to create Bonafide Certificate –
We can make Bonafide certificate both offline and online. We will tell here for example the application process of some states like Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh how to apply for domicile certificate online. We have told here the method of applying for you both offline and online, in the same way, you should also apply.
How to generate Domicile Certificate Offline
The original residence certificate can also be made offline, the offline process takes a little more time. See what is the process to generate a Bonafide certificate offline.
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the Tehsil of his district.
- From there the Bonafite Certificate Application Form has to be taken.
- Now fill all the information asked in it clearly.
- Along with this, a government ticket also has to be installed, which is available from the tehsil itself.
- After that the photo state copy of all other documents should be attached with the application form.
- Now submit the application form to the Tehsil.
- The original residence certificate is generated within 10 to 15 days of submission of the application form, which can be taken by visiting the tehsil.
Bonafide Certificate Online Rajasthan
In earlier times, the original residence could be made offline only. But it takes more time to make offline and documents have to be submitted in the offices, but now we can also apply for Bonafide Certificate online. For complete information about this process, read the list given below carefully and keep the relevant documents with you in advance.
- First of all, you must have a Gmail or Google account.
- States have their own different web sites on which you can apply for your domicile.
- After that go to the web site of your state.
- Create your SSO account and login to the account.
- After logging into the account, the option of e-Mitra new will open in front of you , login on it, after which the option of dashboard will open.
- After this, the option of services will open in front of you, in which the option of profit service application will come, click on it.
- A new page will open in front of you.
- Search option will come on that page, you have to click there and search by writing Bonfight Certificate in it.
- After that to register you have to fill your E-Mitra registration number and Aadhar card number, after that the profile page will open in front of you.
- Then you have to fill all your details on the profile page and click on Next button.
- After this, the application form will have to be opened for the original residence and you have to fill all the information asked in it carefully.
- Documents and photos have to be uploaded in the form.
- After uploading the document, you will get the option of save, you have to click on it. Then you will get a pop up message in which your form has been completed successfully.
- After this, the option of Next will come to submit the fee, you have to click on it, as soon as you click on it, a page will open in front of you, in which it will be written, click for payment.
- After making the payment, you will get an application number. Keep this application number safe with you.
- This will show whether your form is successfully filled or not.
- After issuing the original residence, you will download your certificate and click on the All Service option, after that the option of Renewal Department will come, go to it and click on Print Bonafide Certificate .
- After this you get the transaction number and you can take a print out of your certificate.
- If you are from Rajasthan then click here to download Rajasthan Native .
Bonafide Certificate UTTAR PRADESH
If you are from Uttar Pradesh, then we are telling you the information about how to apply offline for Bonafide certificate, in which we will tell you how to download the form, how to fill it and where to submit it.
- First of all you have to open the site of e-Sathi , click here for that .
- Then you will have to enter your username and password for registration in it and login after which you will be registered.
- The page of online service portal will open in front of you in which you can apply
- After this a page will open in front of you in which services will be written above, you have to click there.
- Then the option of application will appear in front of you, click there.
- Many options open in front of you, you can download the form for which you want to apply.
- Click here to download Residence Proof Application Form .
- After this, you have to fill the form cleanly and submit it to the tehsil.
- Relevant documents are also to be attached with the form.
Download self-certified declaration certificate
- Candidates of Uttar Pradesh have to first visit the official website of e-Sathi portal to download self attested declaration certificate .
- Go to the available services option there.
- Now a new page opens in front of you, in which the original residence will be written, next to it you have to click on the option to see the format.
- After which the self attested declaration proof opens in front of you.
- From there you can download the self attested declaration certificate.
DO READ THIS TOO!
|Rajasthan Application form||Click Here|
|UTTAR PRADESH Application form||Click Here|
|PM MODI YOJANA (Official Website)||Click Here|