Birth Certificate Correction, How to make correction in birth certificate, What is birth certificate, Birth Certificate Correction 2021 Highlights, Details written in the Birth Certificate, Benefits of birth certificate, How to make correction in age certificate offline, How to do Birth Certificate Correction Online.
How to make correction in birth certificate – Birth certificate has become a very important document because in today’s time the recognition of birth certificates has increased a lot. If there is any kind of mistake in your birth certificate like – your permanent address, your name, mother’s name or father’s name etc. Here we will tell you how you can make corrections to your birth certificate. We will provide you with all the necessary information related to this.
If you also want to make corrections to your birth certificate, then read our article till the end because in this article we are going to provide you with all the information related to how to correct the birth certificate (Birth Certificate Correction 2021). Stay connected with this article to get more information related to Birth Certificate Correction.
How to make correction in birth certificate?
How to make correction in birth certificate: If your birth is no errors in the certificate as the mother’s name, father’s name or your name wrong or any other important information on your Birth Certificate you were wrong, you can correct and improve in it. You can use both offline and online for Birth certificate correction. Rural citizens can get their birth certificate amended through Gram Panchayat and urban citizens through Municipal Corporation. The process of which we will make available to you through the following information.
(Birth Certificate) What is birth certificate?
Do you know what a birth certificate is, The birth certificate is a true proof of birth of a person in which the date of birth of the person is written. Whenever a newborn baby is born, its first legal document is the birth certificate. The birth certificate is also known as birth certificate and age certificate. In this certificate, the name of both the mother and the father of the child, the gender of the child, the name and date of birth etc. Nowadays the birth certificate has become the main document. The birth certificate is required for every government like job, admission and scholarship etc.
DO READ THIS TOO!
Birth Certificate Correction 2021 Highlights
If you want to get some important information related to Birth Certificate Correction, then you can get information about this special information through the table given below. Let’s see –
|Article name||How to make corrections in birth certificate|
|beneficiary||All the countrymen|
|Objective||True proof of age of the person|
|certificate correction mode||online / offline|
Details written in the Birth Certificate
Some important information is written on every birth certificate, about which we are going to provide you with the necessary information. To get this special information, you can read the information given below –
- baby link
- baby name
- Mother’s name
- father’s name
- full address
- baby’s date of birth
- born day
Benefits of birth certificate
If the child’s birth certificate is made, then through this certificate in his future, he can take advantage of all the facilities by using the birth certificate of the following works. Let us know about these special benefits –
- School admission
- To get employment
- Age certificate for marriage
- Identity proof of parents
- To add name in voter list
- To apply for passport
- To enroll name in ration card
- To apply for driving license
- To apply for aadhar card
- To register name in Bhamashah card
- To take insurance policy
Important information related to correction of age certificate
We are going to make you aware of the important information related to the correction in the birth certificate through the points given below. If you want to get this special information, then read the given points –
- Only those persons will be eligible for Birth Certificate Correction , who will be required to have the original birth certificate.
- The birth certificate to be updated must be valid only then your certificate will be updated.
- It will be mandatory to attach the necessary documents with the Birth Certificate Correction Form.
- After about 15 days your birth certificate gets updated.
- This certificate is also used as a form of identification.
How to make correction in age certificate offline?
If the candidates want to make corrections in birth certificate offline, then through the steps given by us, you can do the correction in the offline form. You can follow these steps-
- For offline birth certificate correction , rural regional citizens will have to go to the Gram Panchayat and urban regional citizens to the Municipal Corporation.
- After that candidate have to take Birth Certificate Correction Form for Birth Certificate Correction .
- In case correction forms are not available, you can also write the application on a plain paper.
- After that you will have to prepare an affidavit from your local notary to change the name, mother’s name or address etc. in the birth certificate.
- After this, you will have to attach the required documents with the form whichever will be demanded.
- Now after that you have to fill this form carefully .
- This form should be signed by the judge and along with it an affidavit should also be attached.
- Then this form of municipal / Gram Panchayat will be received from anywhere you have the deposit to be.
- After your correction form is approved by the authority, you will have to give an advertisement in the newspaper declaring your intention to legally change your name. The format of which is given below –
I, XYZ, resided, my name has been changed to ABC and shall henceforth be known as ABC . I have submitted an affidavit to this effect, which was signed.
- And after that you have to publish this release in any state gazette.
How to do Birth Certificate Correction Online?
Attention candidates, here we are telling you the online process of how to improve Rajasthan Birth Certificate Correction online, we have tried to explain this process to you through some easy steps. If you also want to know the process of Birth Certificate Correction, then you can follow the steps given below. Let’s see –
- For Birth Certificate Correction , candidates first visit the official website ( pehchan.raj.nic.in ).
- After this the home page of the website will open on your screen. As shown in the below picture.
- On the home page first you have to login to the website. You will get the login option on the home page itself.
- You have to click on the login option, now the login dashboard will open in front of you.
- You need to enter User ID and Password to login.
- Now you have to enter the given code and click on the login button.
- Your ID will be login, now you will have to go to the administrative option on the home page, a list will open in front of you, in which you have to click on the request form for amendment.
- As soon as you click, a form will open in front of you, in which you will see four options – birth, death, dead-birth, marriage. You have to select the Birth option.
- After this you have to select your Gram Panchayat and also enter the registration number and year.
- After that you have to enter the reason for the amendment in the form.
- Then you have to click on the login button given below.
- After this, many options will come on your screen to make amendments, select whatever information you want to correct in the birth certificate and click on the amendment button given below.
- In this way your correction form is successfully sent to the concerned department.
DO READ THIS TOO!
Some questions and answers related to correction in birth certificate
Through this article, we have informed you about how to make corrections in birth certificate and any information related to the birth certificates. If you need any other information apart from this information, then you can ask by messaging in the comment section given below. We will definitely answer your question. Hope the information given in this article will help you and you will be able to make corrections to your birth certificate easily.