Bihar RTPS Service @serviceonline.bihar.gov.in :- The serviceonline.bihar.gov.in portal has been started by the Government of Bihar, through which you can make income, caste, residence certificate online. As we know how important documents are in our life. Without such documents (income, caste, resident) we cannot apply for any job. We have to face many problems. To solve all this, Bihar RTPS Service Portal has been launched by the Government of Bihar. Through this article of ours, we will tell you how to apply Bihar RTPS Service Plus Online? (Income, Caste, Residence Certificate) Which documents are required for making? We are giving you all the information related to the portal in detail through our article. If you would like to apply for the making of these documents? So read our article carefully till the end.
RTPS Bihar – Bihar RTPS Service online apply
Bihar RTPS Service ( Right to Public Service ) was started on 15 August 2011 . Through this portal you can apply for documents online even without visiting any office, every person needs documents for government work or personal work, but to make them we have to visit many offices. Yes, have to stand in long lines. Which takes a lot of time, but now you do not need to panic. Bihar RTPS Service Plus has been started by the government , through this portal you can create your documents sitting at home. For more information related to the service read the complete article.
|Article||Bihar RTPS Service Plus Online Apply|
|Service Name||Bihar RTPS Portal Service|
|Objective||Income, caste, residence certificate apply online|
|the profit||Citizen of Bihar State|
|Portal launch||by Bihar government|
RTPS service online enrollment income, caste, resident
Various types of government schemes are provided by the government to the citizens of the state, which are for some time. To take advantage of these schemes, it is very important for the applicant to have the availability of documents, but many times the documents are not made. Which we have to prepare in advance. Sometimes we do not know about it, and it also takes a lot of time to make them. Many such schemes are taken out by the government, in which the applicant is required to show caste, income and residence certificate. For which we had to make rounds of government offices earlier, the process of making certificates takes a very long time, but now Bihar government has started RTPS Service Plus portal to generate income, caste, residence certificates for citizens. have been done. This will save your time as well.
Purpose of Bihar RTPS Service
Citizens residing in the state of Bihar can take advantage of this service. The purpose of the portal is to provide government services to the citizens living in the state of Bihar in their city. In this project, work is done by the Department of Information Technology under the Government of Bihar through Service Plus. Which is the software framework for National Informatics Center (NIC) distribution and grievance redressal of the Government of India. The citizens of Bihar state will be able to take advantage of the services through this portal.
Bihar RTPS Service Plus Online Apply Status Links
|RTPS official website||click here|
|Residence certificate||click here|
|Caste certificate||click here|
|EWS Certificate||click here|
|Income certificate||click here|
|View incomplete applications||click here|
|Print receipt||click here|
|Application Status||click here|
|Application Form for Social Security Pension Scheme||click here|
|Backward Classes / Extremely Backward Classes (Without Creamy Layer) Certificate||click here|
Services Available on Bihar RTPS Portal
We are providing here the information about the certificates/services which are available online on the official website of Bihar RTPS. We have given here detailed information about the most commonly created certificates on the portal and the services for which you can apply online.
Residence certificate is a very important document. Which contains information related to our place of residence. We need it for our personal work and to apply for any government job. Earlier, the residence certificates of people living in Bihar were made offline. Which used to take a lot of time to make, but now we can make it online through the portal. If you are a resident of Bihar state, then you can make a residence certificate by visiting the official website of Bihar RTPS. The information of which is given to you below in the article.
Required eligibility for making residence certificate -: To make residence certificate, we need some important documents, the list of which is given below.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Tenth Barvi marksheet
- PAN card
- Photocopy of voter ID card
- electricity bill
Requirement of Residence Certificate: We require residence certificate in many works, the information of which is given below.
- To get admission in school or college.
- To apply for any government job.
- It is also useful in making any other government paper.
- Used as a document for giving reservation to Scheduled Castes or Economically Weaker Sections.
RTPS Bihar income certificate
Income certificate is used as an essential document. Income certificate is made to confirm the annual income coming from all business sources of a person. It is made to take advantage of the schemes taken out by the government. Income certificate is issued through the office of the District Magistrate or Tehsil, or comes under the state government. Income certificate is valid for one year.
Documents Required for Income Certificate – Some important documents are required for Income Certificate, whose information is given in the list below.
- Photocopy of ration card is mandatory.
- Aadhar Card.
- PAN card.
- age certificate
- self attested declaration form
- Residence proof, Voter ID is mandatory.
- Salary details for the last 12 months prepared by the DDO of the applicant.
Benefits of Income Certificate : We have many benefits of income certificate. The information of which is given to you in the steps given below.
- Income certificate is required when scholarship is given in school/college .
- To provide reservation to the economically weaker sections.
- To get a government job, one can take benefits with the help of certificates.
- Free medical facility is provided by the government, the benefit of which can be availed only by making an income certificate.
- Income certificate is also required to get scholarship of government and private places.
- To take advantage of the schemes launched by the government.
- To provide pension claims and benefits to widowed women by the government.
RTPS bihar caste certificate
Caste certificate is used as a very important document, which has many benefits for us. Reservation is given by the government to the people belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes. For which caste certificate is very necessary. Caste certificate is essential for every person living in India, irrespective of the caste community you belong to. Caste certificate is useful in every place like- school , college, reservation, scholarship etc. The certificate is issued by the state or central government. If a person does not have a caste certificate, then he will be considered in the general category. A scheme has been started by Right to Public Service in Bihar, through which applicant can apply online for caste certificate, or Bihar RTPS.One can also apply for caste certificate through service. Information related to this has been given to you in detail in the article.
Documents Required for Caste Certificate-: We also need some documents for making caste certificate, without which caste certificate cannot be made, its information is given to you in the list below.
- Ration card of the applicant.
- Aadhar Card.
- residential/residence certificate
- Voter ID Card
- income certificate.
Benefits of making caste certificate-: We get many benefits of making caste certificate, the information of which is given below.
- Caste certificate is required to get scholarship in school, college
- to get reservation
- To get reservation in government job
- To get exemption in school fee payment
- For age relaxation for the job
Online Application Process for Bihar RTPS Service
The online application process for Bihar RTPS Service has been released by the government. Whose complete information has been given to you in detail in the article given below, follow the steps given below.
1. First of all you have to go to the official website of RTPS service. For which click here .
2. After that a home page opens in front of you. Click here to register yourself.
3. Now you have to create your login id here. For this you have to use name, email and mobile number.
4. After that submit it, and come to the main page.
5. After that click on Login to login.
6. Login with login id and password.
7. After this a page will open in front of you in which it will be written for online application, you have to open it.
8. You have to click on Apply for Service, after which the link of all the certificates appears in front of you.
9. The scheme/certificate you want to apply for can be done from here.
DO READ THIS TOO!-
- Check Ayushman Bharat Hospital List 2022 Online | How to Check Ayushman Bharat Hospital List
- CSC Service Link 2022 : CSC Digital Seva Portal All CSC Connect Service Link, vle login
- CSC Registration 2022 | CSC Digital Seva: Apna Digital Seva Kendra Registration, CSC ID Registration
- How to add name in ration card | Add New Member Ration Card in 2022
- BSF Pay Slip Online : Check BSF Salary Pay Slip Online like this | BSF Payslip App Download
Some questions asked related to RTPS service online application and answer
What is the full form of RTPS?
Its full name is RIGHT TO PUBLIC SERVICE.
In which state RTPS service is released?
The Right to Public Service has been released in the state of Bihar.
What are the certificates you can generate through RTPS?
Income certificate, caste certificate and residence/residential certificate can be made through RTPS.
HOW CAN WE APPLY FOR RIGHT TO PUBLIC SERVICE ?
We can apply online by visiting the official website of RTPS.
What are the benefits of RTPS?
RTPS service is a portal issued by the Government of Bihar through which you can easily generate your income, caste, residence certificate through the portal.
What is the purpose of RTPS service ?
The purpose of the portal is to provide government services to the citizens living in the state of Bihar in their city.