Bihar Polytechnic Counseling DCECE -: All the interested students who want to take admission in Bihar Polytechnic have to take an entrance exam for this. After that on the basis of the result they are called for counselling. The candidates whose name appear in the merit list will be included in the Bihar Polytechnic counseling process. For Bihar Polytechnic Counseling, candidates have to complete the registration process. Candidates can apply online for DCECE Bihar Polytechnic Counselling. All the candidates can apply for counseling by visiting the official website of bceceboard.bihar.gov.in . Apart from this, you can also complete the counseling registration process through the link given in the article. Bihar Polytechnic counseling will be completed in 3 rounds.
Bihar polytechnic counseling 2021
Bihar Polytechnic exams are issued by the Joint Entrance Competitive Examination Board. The counseling process is started for the candidates who qualify the exam. For which candidates have to register first. Candidates can allot colleges in the counseling process. With this, candidates can take admission in the college after depositing the counseling fee and verification of documents. The process to do Bihar Polytechnic Counseling Registration is given below in the article. Read the given article for more information related to Bihar Polytechnic Counseling DCECE.
Bihar Polytechnic Counselling DCECE 2021 Highlights
|Article name||Bihar Polytechnic Counseling|
|Examination||Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Exam Type||State level exam|
|official website link||bceceboard.bihar.gov.in|
Bihar Polytechnic Counseling Required Documents
Candidates also require some necessary documents for Bihar Polytechnic Counseling DCECE. Information about all those documents is being given in the list below.
- Aadhar card
- caste certificate
- Address proof
- Educational qualification certificate
- Score card
- Transfer Certificate
- Printout of Choice Feeling
- Birth certificate
- Birth certificate
- Admit card
- Income certificate
- Character certificate
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
Bihar Polytechnic Counseling Activities
|Date of Polytechnic Entrance Exam|
|25 September 2021|
26 September 2021
|Result released||not released|
|Counseling first round||not released|
|Counseling registration start date||not released|
|Counseling Registration End Date||not released|
|Counseling second round||not released|
|First round of counseling||not released|
|Counseling 3rd round||not released|
|Document verification date||not released|
Best Bihar Polytechnic College
- Government Polytechnic (Chhapra)
- Government Polytechnic (Gaya)
- Government Polytechnic (Darbhanga)
- Government Polytechnic (Patna)
- Government Polytechnic (Saharsa, Bihar)
- Government Polytechnic (Barauni)
- Buddha Institute of Technology (Gaya, Bihar)
- Government Polytechnic (Katihar)
- Government Polytechnic (Purnia)
- KK Polytechnic Nalanda (Bihar)
- Millia Polytechnic (Purnia)
- Government Polytechnic (Bhagalpur, Bihar)
- Government Women’s Polytechnic (Muzaffarpur)
- Government Polytechnic (Gopalganj)
- Government Women’s Polytechnic (Patna)
- Patna Sahib Technical Campus (Bijapur Bantu, Bhagwanpur)
- Government Polytechnic Lakhisarai
- Azmat College of Engineering and Technology (Kishanganj)
- New Government Polytechnic Patna (Bihar)
- Government Polytechnic (Vaishali)
- Government Polytechnic (Muzaffarpur)
Bihar polytechnic counseling registration 2021
Bihar Polytechnic Counseling Registration can be done by visiting the official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board ( BCECEB ). The complete process of Bihar Polytechnic Counseling Registration is given below in the article. All the candidates can complete the registration process by following the given steps.
- For Bihar Polytechnic Counseling DCECE registration, first of all visit the official website of BCECEB at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/index.php .
- After that the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- Click on the option of DCECE Online Counseling on the home page.
- After clicking on Online Counselling, click on the option of New Registration.
- Now the registration form will open in front of you.
- In the opened page, enter DCECE ID, Password and click on Login.
- Enter the name of your college in the registration page.
- Now you can take print out of counseling form
Bihar Polytechnic Counselling
Candidates will have to register for Bihar Polytechnic Counseling, the counseling process will be completed in three phases, the candidates whose seat will not be allotted in the first round can appear in the second and third round counseling. All the candidates have to bring all the documents along with them at the time of counselling. Also carry your photo and photocopies of documents.
Bihar Polytechnic Counseling Fee Payment
- For taking admission in a polytechnic for government polytechnic college, female candidates are required to pay a development fee of Rs.1000.
- To take admission in Government Engineering University, applicants will have to pay a development fee of Rs 2500.
Bihar polytechnic admission
After counseling process, candidates can take admission in polytechnic colleges on the basis of marks obtained in Bihar Polytechnic exam. Let all the candidates know that polytechnics are some government institutes and some are private colleges. Admission will be taken in the colleges on the basis of your wish and marks.
ALSO CHECK –
- MoviesJoy 2022: Watch HD Movies Online & Stream Latest TV-Series Free
- SSRMovies 2022: 300MB Movies Download Free | SSRMovies, SSR Movie
- Downloadhub 2022 | 300MB Dual Audio Bollywood Movies Download
- aFilmywap 2022 – Download Latest HD MP4 Movies
- Khatrimaza full 2022: free bollywood movies download
Important Links –
Bihar polytechnic admission Helpline number
All the information related to Bihar Polytechnic Counseling DCECE has been given in the article. If candidates have any other information or want to register complaint then you can contact on helpline number -0612-2220230, 0612-22253.
Questions and Answers related to Bihar Polytechnic Counseling DCECE
By whom Bihar Polytechnic exam released?
The polytechnic exam is issued by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
What is the official website of BCECEB?
The official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. We have provided you the link of this website in this article.
What are the documents required for Bihar Polytechnic Counseling?
For Counseling Educational Qualification Certificate, Aadhar Card, Residence Certificate, Caste Certificate, Transfer Certificate, Printout of Choice Feeling, Birth Certificate, Birth Certificate, Income Certificate, Character Certificate, Admit Card, Score Card, Documents like passport size photograph, mobile number etc. are required.
When Bihar Polytechnic Result Released?
Not released yet. One has to apply for admission for the year 2021-2022. After this the exam is organized. In which the result of the students who have passed is released. After this the counseling process takes place.
How to do Bihar Polytechnic Counseling Registration?
For online counseling registration, one has to first fill the registration form by visiting the official website of BCECEB. The complete process of Bihar Polytechnic Counseling Registration is given in the article. Candidates can register by following the steps given in the article.
If we want to get any other information related to Bihar Polytechnic then where do we have to contact?
To get information related to Bihar Polytechnic Counseling DCECE, contact on helpline number -0612-2220230, 0612-22253
Which are the polytechnic colleges in Bihar?
KK Polytechnic Nalanda (Bihar), Azmat College of Engineering and Technology (Kishanganj), Patna Sahib Technical Campus (Bijapur Bantu, Bhagwanpur), Millia Polytechnic (Purnia), Government Womens Polytechnic (Muzaffarpur), Government Polytechnic (Bhagalpur, Bihar), Government Womens There are Polytechnic (Patna), Government Polytechnic (Gopalganj), Government Polytechnic Lakhisarai etc whose list is also given in the above article.