Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2021, Jan Arogya Golden Card Online, Ayushman Bharat Yojana Golden Card, Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Download, PM Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Online Download, Download Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card is such a card, with the help of which any person of the country can get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh in selected government and private hospitals under the Ayushman Bharat scheme. This golden card will be given to those poor people who will be the beneficiaries of the Ayushman Bharat scheme. The process of online registration has been started by the Government of India for making Ayushman Bharat Golden Card and any person can download the gold card or get its printout after applying under Jan Arogya Yojana.
PM Jan Arogya Card 2021 ( Download Ayushman Bharat Golden Card )
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card is being made available to benefit every poor people in the country, this gold card will be available only to those people whose names will appear on Ayushman Bharat Beneficiary List. If the interested beneficiaries of the country want to get their golden card, then they can easily apply by going to their nearest public service centre and from that, they can also get the Jan Arogya Golden Card made. Dear friends, today through this article we are going to provide you with all the information related to this scheme like how you can get a gold card made, benefits etc., so read our article till the end and take advantage.
Jammu and Kashmir came in the top five states and union territories of the country to get the golden card
Around 19 lakh Ayushman cards have been made in the last 6 months in Jammu and Kashmir. Jammu and Kashmir have now joined the 5 states and union territories of the country in which the highest number of Ayushman Bharat Golden Cards have been made. This information has been provided through the National Health Authority of the Government of India. This scheme was started on 26 December 2020 by the Prime Minister of our country Narendra Modi Ji in the name of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Sehat in Jammu and Kashmir. Under this scheme health insurance of ₹ 500000 is provided to each family. All those benefits will be provided through this scheme which is provided through Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed by all the citizens of Jammu and Kashmir whether he is a government servant or a pensioner. The provision of expenses up to 3 days before and 15 days after hospitalization has been fixed under this scheme.
- Beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card Yojana can get their treatment done in any of the 24000 registered hospitals of the country . There are about 226 registered hospitals in Jammu and Kashmir. The scheme is supervised by the Governor of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Village-village Ayushman Abhiyan has been started to take the benefits of this scheme to all the citizens. Apart from this, camps are also organized at many places. These camps are also supported by representatives of Panchayati Raj Institutions.
Verification of 9 lakh beneficiaries done under Ayushman Abhiyan by your door
From 1st February 2021, Ayushman Abhiyan is being operated under the Ayushman Bharat scheme by your door. Under this campaign, information about Ayushman Yojana is being provided to the beneficiaries living in rural and backward parts. Along with this, they are also being motivated to make Ayushman Bharat Golden Card under this scheme. At present, this campaign is being conducted in Punjab, Jammu and Kashmir, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Uttarakhand and other union territories. Beneficiaries are also verified under this campaign. After which the process of getting their golden card is started. The Golden Card can also be obtained by the beneficiary from the CSC Center and UTIITSL Center free of cost.
Under this campaign, 9.42 lakh Ayushman beneficiaries have been verified on 25 March 2021. This number has become a historical number. More than 6 lakh beneficiaries have been verified from Chhattisgarh alone. For the first time under Aapke Dwar Ayushman Abhiyan, such a large number of beneficiaries have been verified in a day.
Number of Beneficiaries Verified by your door under Ayushman Abhiyan
|A state in Eastern India||16,070|
READ THIS TOO –
- Indane gas booking number | Indane gas booking no | Gas booking number | Gas booking number indane
- Bhulekh Odisha 2021| Bhunaksha Odisha, Odisha bhulekh, Bhulekh odisha map
- Delhi Bhulekh 2021: Online Jamabandi Khatauni copy, Delhi Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni
- How to Apply for Passport in 2021 – How to Make Passport Online 2021 | Types of passports
- Police Verification Character Certificate UP | UP Police Character Certificate Online, Police Verification Form
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card In Highlights
|scheme name||Ayushman bharat golden card|
|started by||by central government|
|beneficiary||Citizens of the country|
|Objective||granting golden card|
ayushman bharat card card made free
As you all know Ayushman Bharat scheme was launched by the government in 2017. Under this scheme, health insurance cover of up to ₹ 500000 is provided to the beneficiaries. More than 1 crore 63 lakh beneficiaries are availing the benefit of this scheme. Beneficiaries can go to any private hospital to get their treatment done through Ayushman Bharat Card.
- Under this scheme, the eligibility card has been made free by the Government of India. For which a fee of ₹ 30 had to be paid. This decision will bring great relief to the poor families. The beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Yojana used to contact the Common Service Center to get the eligibility card and pay ₹ 30 to the village level operator.
- After which they would get the card. But now getting this card is completely free. But if you want to get duplicate card made or you want to reprint the card then you will have to pay ₹15. This card will be provided to the beneficiaries after biometric authentication.
NHA ties up with CSC
National Health Authority has tied up with CSC. Under which it has been decided that on the issue of the Ayushman card for the first time, the National Health Authority will pay ₹ 20 to the CSC. So that the system can be made better. One of the objectives of this agreement is that the PVC Ayushman card can be prepared under this scheme. Let us tell you that it is not mandatory to make a PVC card to take advantage of the Ayushman Bharat scheme. Beneficiaries who have old cards will be provided with the benefit of this scheme. One of the purposes of getting a PVC card is that it makes it easier for the authorities to identify the beneficiary.
Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya Card email@example.com
For those poor people of the country who are unable to get treatment for their disease due to financial weakness and keep battling with their disease, the Government of India has ordered to make Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2021 for all the poor people, this golden card. Through this, they can get the treatment of their biggest disease free of cost, the government is providing health insurance of up to Rs 5 lakh to those people. Under this scheme, people can easily get their golden card. Ayushman Bharat Golden Cards are being made in every rural and urban area of the country, those people who have not got the gold card made yet, should get it done as soon as possible.
Purpose of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card (PMJAY)
The purpose of the government to provide this PMJAY Golden Card to the country is to provide health insurance of up to Rs 5 lakh to every below poverty line family of the country and to help them financially. As you know, even today many people of the country are suffering from some disease and they do not have money to get their treatment. In view of all these problems, the central government has started the Ayushman Bharat scheme, which will help the poor. Under this scheme, more than 10 crore poor families of the country are getting health insurance annually.
Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2021
The scheme has been introduced under the national health protection mission in the year 2018 by Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of our country | Under the Jan Arogya Yojana 2021, health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh is being provided to the economically weaker families of the country by the central government, so that people can get free treatment of their illness up to Rs 5 lakh in hospitals. The country is the biggest health protection scheme, which will help in making India healthy.
PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2021
Under this health protection scheme, earlier 1350 treatment packages like surgery, medical daycare treatment, diagnostic etc. were included but now 19 other Ayurvedic, Homeopathic, Yoga, Unani treatment packages have been included. The poor citizens of the country can get treatment of all these diseases under the scheme by getting their golden card done by going to private and government hospitals for free and can be free from their disease and no fee will be charged in the hospitals. People should get their golden card made from public service centres as soon as possible and take advantage of it in hospitals.
Documents of Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Card 2021
- Aadhar card
- mobile number
- Ration card
- Passport size photo
How to check eligibility to get Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
The beneficiaries of the country who will be included in the Ayushman Bharat Golden Card list according to their eligibility, only those people can download the Jan Arogya Golden Card. We have given you the complete process below, read it carefully.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Ayushman Bharat Scheme. After visiting the official website, the web page will open in front of you.
- On this web page you have to enter your registered mobile number and captcha code. After this, finally click on Generate OTP, an OTP will come on your registered mobile phone.
- Then this OTP has to be filled in the empty box. After this you will see some options like
- 1. By name
- 2. By mobile number
- 3.By Ration Card
- 4. By RSBI URN
- Search your name by clicking on the desired option, after that fill all the asked information. Then the search result will be displayed in front of you on your screen.
How to Download Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2021?
The people of the country can get their Ayushman Bharat Golden Card printed from the public service centre and DM’s office, but you can download the golden card from the same place from where you have got it made and the agent from whom it is made will give it to you by downloading. Follow the method given below.
- First of all you have to go to Ayushman Bharat Cloud Website . After going to the cloud website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of login, this login form will open, in this you will have to enter the email id and password and click on the button of SIGN IN.
- After this, the next page will open in front of you, in this you will have to proceed by entering the Aadhar number and on the next page you will have to verify your thumb impression.
- After verifying the thumb, the next page will open, on this page you will see many options, out of which you should click on the Approved Beneficiary option. After clicking on the option, the list of golden card approved in front of you will come.
- Then see your name in the list and click on confirm print option next to it. After clicking on the option option you will be redirected to Jan Seva Kendra Valet.
- After this, enter your password in CSC wallet, then enter the wallet pin after the password. After that you will again come to the home page.
- Then you will see the option of download card next to the name of the candidate, click on it and download the golden card.
- In this way you can download your Ayushman Golden Card.
How to get Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to make the PMJAY Golden Card, then they should follow the method given below. And take advantage You can get your golden card made and download it from two places.
By public service center
- First of all, the applicant will have to go to his nearest public service center, the public service center will see your name in the list of Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- If your name will be available in Ayushman Bharat Yojana list then they will be given a golden card.
- After this, give all your documents like Aadhar Card, Ration Patrika, Registered Mobile Number etc. to the agent of Jan Seva Kendra.
- Thereby the agent will successfully register you and will provide you with the registration ID.
- Then the public service center will provide you Ayushman card in 10 to 15 days and you will have to pay a fee of Rs 30 for getting a golden card.
Registered and private hospitals
- First of all you have to go to your nearest private or government hospitals with your documents like Aadhar Card, Ration Patrika, Registered Mobile Number etc.
- After this your name will be checked in the list of Jan Arogya Yojana.
- Ayushman card will be provided to you only after your name appears in this list.
File a complaint here if the card is issued in someone else’s name
As you all know, Ayushman Bharat Yojana has been started to provide annual insurance coverage of up to ₹ 500000 to the citizens of the weaker section of the state. This plan is the largest health insurance plan in the world. The expenditure on this scheme is borne by the central government. After applying under this scheme, you are provided with a golden card. Which you can show in the hospital and get free treatment up to ₹ 500000. If this golden card of yours is issued in someone else’s name due to some reason then you need not worry. You can give this information on the toll-free number.
- To make this complaint, it is mandatory for you to have any certified document available such as a letter from the Prime Minister or a plastic card. Toll free numbers are 180018004444 and 14555.
- Apart from this, taking documents related to the scheme, the beneficiary can also go to the office of the Chief Medical Officer of the district. The beneficiary has to register his complaint with the District Implementation Unit in the office. On receipt of such complaints, the matter will be investigated and documents will be verified.
- After verification, the complaint will be sent to the government. After getting permission from the government level, the beneficiary can get the Ayushman card made through the listed hospital or public service center.
Information related to Ayushman Bharat Scheme empaneled hospitals
You do not need to do any kind of registration to get the benefit of Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Because this scheme is based on complete eligibility. Which is the 2011 census. Under this scheme, the beneficiary can get his treatment done free of cost through the empanelled hospital.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, the beneficiary will have to take his Aadhar card, Voter ID card, MNREGA job card or photo identity card recognized by the government to the hospital.
- Through which the eligibility of the beneficiary will be ensured. The list of empaneled hospitals can also be obtained by contacting the helpline number.
- Apart from this, information related to this scheme can also be obtained by the beneficiary by downloading the Ayushman Sarathi App. The list of empaneled hospitals can be obtained through the office of Chief Medical Officer, Gram Panchayat Office, Community and Primary Health Center and ASHA worker.
Q. What is the official website for the Ayushman Bharat Golden card?
Q. Who can apply for the Ayushman Bharat Golden card?
Ans – Who have a ration card they can apply for the Ayushman Bharat Golden card.
READ THIS TOO-
- Indane gas booking number | Indane gas booking no | Gas booking number | Gas booking number indane
- Downloadhub 2021 | 300MB Dual Audio Bollywood Movies Download
- 9xflix 2021: 9xflix homepage, 9xflix movie, 9xflix .com
- aFilmywap 2021 – Download Latest HD Bollywood, Hollywood and South MP4 Movies
- 9xmovies 2021: 9xmovie, 9xmovies win, 9xmovies biz, 9xmovies app, 9xmovies baby
For other information, you can visit the home page of the website. You can write your questions to us in the comment box given below. To get the result notification directly on your mobile, you have to allow the notification of the website. We hope that you will be able to check your result soon.