How to Apply for Passport in 2021, How to Make Passport Online 2021, Types of Passports in India, What documents are needed to make a passport, How to Apply for Passport online 2021.
How to make passport online :- Citizens of any country need a passport to go to any other country. No person can travel abroad without a passport. Indian citizens going abroad must have a valid passport. Different types of passports or documents related to foreign travel by the Government of India through the Passport Act 1967, such as diplomatic passport, ordinary passport, government passport emergency certificate and identity certificate.As a passport is issued. A passport ensures your citizenship and your identity while travelling abroad or abroad. A number of facilities have been provided in the delivery process of passport related services through Passport Seva. The State Police for verification of details of applicants related to Passport Seva and the Indian Post Office for Delivery of Passports were tied up with a group to create a co-ordination mechanism for issuance of passports across the country.
How to make passport online 2021
A passport is a document issued by the government which is a valid document for travelling abroad. In addition, passport can also be used as identity proof, it contains our personal information such as name, address, gender, date of birth, photo and signature. Here we have provided complete information about Passport Ke Liye Apply Kaise Kare, like How to make Passport, Passport Banwane Ke Liye Kya Document Chahiye, How to fill Passport Application Form, Application Fee, How many types of Passports you will know here. Check complete details before apply passport online and then apply.
Types of Passports in India
Three types of passports are made in India, information about all three is given below.
1. Diplomatic passport
The colour of the diplomatic passport is maroon. This passport is mainly issued to persons who are nominated members of the national government, diplomats, official judiciary, statutory officials, public couriers and any other specially approved person.
2. Ordinary passport
The passport has 36 or 60 pages, the colour of the cover of the passport is blue. An Indian citizen can use this passport for a normal holiday or business trip. This passport is valid for 10 years from the date of issue and can be renewed for another 10 years.
3. Government passport
Government passport It is called an official passport, its cover is grey in colour, it can be used by the same person who is nominated non-gazetted government servant or any other person specially appointed by the government appointed abroad for official work.
What documents are needed to make a passport
- Applicant’s aadhar card
- pan card
- Voter ID Card
- 10th marksheet
- Birth certificate
- Electricity bill
- Water bill
- Mobile number
- Ration card
- Passport size photo
- Bank passbook details
To make passport online, do this
- To register, first of all the applicant has to visit the official website of Passport Online Service at www.passportindia.gov.in .
- After visiting the website, the home page will open in your computer screen, in the home page you will see the option of new user registration.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the user registration form will open in your screen.
- Now enter all the information asked in the form like your name, date of birth, e-mail id, etc.
- Now select the passport office according to the address.
- If you want to login with this email id, then click on the option of yes, now write the username in the login id and click in the option of checking availability, after clicking check whether this username can be found or not, If not found then change username and check again.
- Now enter the password, then enter the password again in the confirmation of the password, you can also go to the option of Password Policy and see what type of password you want to use.
- Hint Select any one of the options in the question and the answer should be such that it is short such as – place of birth, city name, you can use it if you forget your password.
- Now you have to enter the displayed character to fill the captcha.
- After entering all the details, now click on Register option.
- In this way your registration process will be completed.
- Now a verification email will be sent to your email, verify it.
How to Apply for Passport online 2021
Follow the instructions given below for how to make passport online 2021 –
- To make passport online, the applicant has to visit the official website of Passport Seva www.passportindia.gov.in
- After visiting the website, the home page will open in your screen, in the home page you will have to click on the option of exciting user id.
- After clicking on the option, a new page will open in your screen, in the new page you have to enter the login ID, you have to use the same login ID which was entered at the time of your registration. Now you have to click on continue option.
- After login, you have to click on the option of Apply For Fresh Passport.
- Now two options will appear in your screen Click here to download the soft copy of the form and Click here to fill the application form online If you select the 1st option then you have to download the form.
- That’s why you have to select the 2nd option, this is the easiest option to fill the online form.
- After clicking on this option, you have to select your state and district, after that click on the next option.
- After clicking in this option, a new page will open in your screen, in the new page you have to click on the option of Fresh Passport.
- In the option of type of application, you have to select the option of normal, if you want a passport, then click on the option of tatkal, for tatkal you will have to pay more.
- After this you have to select the page number in the option of Booklet.
- Now click on Next option
- After clicking on the next option, the applicant details form will open in your screen.
- After entering all the details in the form, you have to click on the option of save my details. After that you have to click on the next option.
- After clicking Next, the form of Present Residential Address will open in your screen .
- In this form, you have to enter the information of the Present Residential Address . After filling the information related to the address, you have to click in the option of save my details, after that select the option of next.
- After selecting the option of Next, the Emergency Contact form will open in your screen .
- In this form, you have to enter the information of name or address, mobile number, telephone number and email id and select the option of save my details and click in the option of next.
- After clicking on Next, the References form will open in front of you.
- In the reference form, you will have to give the contact details of 2 people who will be used as witnesses.
- In the second option, you have to fill the name of your 2 people who know you.
- After filling all the details, click on the option of save my details, after that select the option of next.
- After this, the form of the previous passport will open in your screen, you have to select the option of No in the first option in this form.
- And in the second option you have to click yes. If you have ever applied for a passport before and you have not received a passport
- Otherwise click on the option of no. And after saving my details click on next option.
- After your front Other Details shall be at open if you give in this form Asked answer questions.I’ll yes or no is no record of your Police Criminal give you the right answer to all. And click on the option of save my details and select the next option.
- Now the Passport Preview Details form will open in your screen, you have to upload your photo and signature photo in this form.
- After uploading the photo and signature photo, you have to click on the next option.
- Now the Self Declaration form will open in front of you. In this form you have to tick your place, date, and i agree option, after that if you want to activate SMS Service then click yes, otherwise click in the no option.
- By selecting Preview Applications Form, you can check the details of your form and also take a print out of the details.
- After this, you have to click in the option of no in the third party option.
- After this you have to click in the option of save my details and click in the option of submit form.
- Then you pay And Schedule Appointment will arrive in the form you will receive Reference Number Application in this form then you pay And Schedule Appointment to select options.
- After this the Schedule Appointment form will open, you have to click in the option of view the Appointment .
- Now you will see the name of the passport office, you have to select your passport office and it will appear when you will get the time for appointment .
- Enter the captcha code and click on the next option.
- After this the form of Pay and Book Appointment will open, in the form you will see the option of Pay and Book Appointment , you have to click on it.
- Now you have to enter payment related information if you have SBI ATM or Internet Banking then select SBI.
- If you have any other ATM card then select the option of OTHER.
- Now you have to enter the date of birth and mobile number in the NEXT page and click on the confirm option.
- Now you have to enter your card details for payment
- If you want to see the details of your account, then you can see the details by logging into the home page of the passport website, selecting the first option of service and selecting the option of Application Form.
In this way your online passport application process is complete.
Passport Application Status Track
Follow the steps given below to track passport application status.
- To track the application status, the applicant has to visit the official website of Passport Seva at passportindia.gov.in.
- After visiting the website, the home page will open in your screen, in the home page you will have to select the option of Track Application status .
- Now the Track Application Status form will open in your screen . in the form you
- Select the Application Status option has to be selected.
- Now you have to enter the file number. You will get this number from your passport receipt. Which will be written in 15 digit alpha-numeric code. Now you have to select the date of birth and click on the status track option.
- Now you will see the speed post number, you can track passport status by clicking on this number.
- In this way you will get the passport status.
Passport making fee
|Passport||Application fee||Extra tatkal charges|
|10 Years Valid Visa|
Page No. 36
|Visa with 10 Year Validity|
Page No. 60
36 page passport with a validity of 5 years for children below 18 years of age
Passport in lieu of lost, damaged or stolen passport (36 pages)
Passport in lieu of lost, damaged or stolen passport (60 pages)
|Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)||500||NA-|
Change of Passport (36 pages) to remove ECR Change in personal details
(with 10 years validity)
DO READ THIS TOO! –
- MkvMoviesKing 2022 – Download Latest 300MB HD Movies
- SDMoviesPoint 2022 – Download Free 300MB Hollywood Dual Audio Movies
- HDMoviesHub 2022 – 300MB 720p Movies Download Online
- Moviesrush 2022 – Download Bollywood HD Movies 480p, 720p, 1080p
- Movierulz 2022 – Download 300MB Tamil, Telugu, Bollywood HD Movies
- RdxHD 2022 – Latest 300MB Bollywood Rdx Movie Download