What to do after ITI 2021, Which jobs are available after doing ITI, Industrial Training Institute, Industrial Training Institute, What are the benefits of doing ITI.
The full name of ITI is Industrial Training Institute. This diploma course would have been of 2 years, under which many other courses come. To do ITI, the student must have passed class X, only after that students can apply for Industrial Training Institute . To take admission in ITI, first of all the student has to clear the entrance exam, after which you can take admission in ITI Institute. What to do after ITI, after doing ITI, you have been able to get a job in any other field apart from your course related job, about which you have been told in the article. To get more details in detail, you have to read the article given below carefully till the end.
ITI (Industrial Training Institute)
Through ITI, students get diploma at a young age, because for this a student can apply after passing 8th and 10th. Under this, the student can choose the field in which he is interested. Through ITI, a student can do engineering and non-engineering courses. In which comes in Engineering (Architecture Assistant, Electrician, Fitter, Rodiology Technician etc.). From this, students can choose any option, and can take training of craftsmen food production, needle worker, data entry operator, health sanitary inspector etc. in non-engineering courses. If you are thinking of doing ITI. So we will give you complete information about ITI in this article like- ITI Karne ke baad konsi job kare? What are the benefits of doing ITI? And what jobs can you do after doing ITI? etc. is given to you. For this you have to read the article carefully.
What to do after ITI 2021 Highlights
|Article name||What to do after ITI 2021 Highlights|
|Course Duration||2 years|
Courses Under ITI
There are many courses under ITI (Industrial Training Institute) , whose list we are giving you below in the article. In this, you are giving information about the name of the course and the benefits and educational qualifications associated with the course, job opportunities in government and private after doing the course. If you are interested to do ITI. So you must read the given list.
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant-: 10th pass students can take admission in this course. The duration of the Computer Operator and Programming Assistant course is one year. Under this, training is given about student setting control, computer hardware systems and codes.
- Mechanic- Air Conditioner and Refrigeration-: The duration of this course is one year. Students can do this course even after passing only VIII. After the completion of the course, the student can easily get a job in the relevant field.
- Electrician-: To do this course, the student should have passed 10th class with science. This course is of two years duration. In this, training is given to the student about (power generation, transmission system, insulators, capacitors and electrical circuits, batteries, electrical appliances such as fans, freezes, pumps, motors, transformers, DC / AC systems, etc.
- Secretarial Practice-: Under this course, training related to basic computer, typing, and reception work is given. To pursue the course, the student should be 10+2 pass or graduate.
- Network Technician-: 10th pass students can apply for this course. This course is of 6 months only. For which the student is given a diploma certificate.
- Draftsman Mechanical -: For this course, the student has to do 3 years course, for which the student must have passed 10th with maths and science. Only then the students can take admission for this course.
- Mechanical Computer Hardware-: To do the course, the student must have passed 12th. This course is of 2 to 3 years duration.
- Wireman-: To do this course, it is mandatory for the student to have passed 10th class. In this, the student is taught the work of replacing, repairing existing wiring. This course is of 2 years duration. In which there are 4 semesters and each semester is of 6 months.
- Plumber-: This course is of 2 or 3 years duration . After the course, the student can also start his own business and can do a job in the related field.
- Machinist-: To do this course in ITI, the student must be 10th pass. The duration of this course is of 2 years.
Which job can I get after doing ITI?
There are many job offers after doing ITI. Whose information is being given to you in the article. Before doing any course, there is a question in everyone’s mind that what jobs can be done after doing it, so if you have done your ITI, or are thinking of doing it, then you can do it in addition to your field. Fields in which you can work. Its complete information is given below.
- Indian army
- The age limit for the army is determined according to the post, in which a student can apply for Soldier General Duty by doing ITI, under which Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk etc. can apply for the posts.
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- After doing ITI, you can do the job of Field Helper and Junior Assistant in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, for this the educational qualification is 8th pass.
- Indian Railway
- After doing ITI, the post of Gateman, Railway Track Maintainer, Signal Maintainer etc. is available in Indian Railways. For this the beneficiary should have passed 10th class.
- State Electricity Board
- ordnance factories
- CRPF (Para Military Force) –
What are the benefits of doing ITI?
There is always some benefit to doing any course. Today we are telling you about the benefits of ITI, whose information is given below.
- First of all, this course has the advantage that this course is done in less time, while it takes 4-5 years to do other courses.
- You can do this course even after passing 10th class.
- There are many job offers after doing ITI.
- Doing other courses requires a lot of preparation, or they take a lot of time.
List of iti courses
- Mechanic motor vehicle
- Instrument mechanic
- Mechanic radio and tv
- Tool and Die Maker
- Advanced Tool and Die Maker
- Painter general
- Baker & Confectioner
- Watch and clock mechanic
- Painter general
- Book binder
- Pattern maker
- Sheet metal worker
- Cutting and sieving
Information about further studies after doing ITI
If you want to complete your further studies after doing ITI, then you can do that too. If you have done diploma from your ITI then you have to do polytechnic first after which you can continue your studies and if you have done diploma from your polytechnic then you can do BTech or MTech further after which you have very good job options gets opened.
DO READ THIS TOO!
- 12th Pass Sarkari Naukri 2021 | 12th pass government job
- UP Free Tablet Smartphone Yojana 2021: Online Application, Application Form and Eligibility
- How to Download Indian Army Pay Slip 2021 | Indian Army Pay Slip Download | Hamraaz App
- RSMSSB Forest Guard Admit Card 2021 – Forester Exam Date @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in | Rajasthan Forest Guard Admit Card
- SSC GD Admit Card 2021 Hall Ticket Download Date | SSC GD constable recruitment 2021
- MP Police Constable Admit Card 2021 Exam Date Check Online
- Govt Jobs 2021-22 | Latest Government Jobs Notifications 2021 | Free Job Alert
- (NAPS) National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme : Registration & Status
- What to do after ITI 2021 | Which jobs are available after doing ITI?
- Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Portal Registration Online – Delhi Govt Rojgar Bazaar
In this article, we have told you in full detail about which job to do after doing ITI. But if you want any other information, then you can ask by messaging in the comment section given below. We hope that the information given by us will help you.