How to Download Aadhar Card by Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Aadhar Card Download By Name And Email, Aadhar card download process by mobile number and name, Download aadhar card without registered mobile number.
Aadhar Card Download by Name :- As you all know what is the importance of Aadhar card in today’s time. You can use the Aadhar card as an identity anywhere, whether it is in an office or to apply for making any other document. Without Aadhar card you cannot apply for any document. So if you have forgotten your Aadhar number and are facing trouble in downloading Aadhar card, then today we will tell you through this article how you can download the Aadhar card by name, mobile number and date of birth without Aadhar number. To get all the information related to Aadhar card, you read this article of ours till the end.
Aadhar Card Download by Name
Aadhar card has been started by the Government of India. Through Aadhaar, all the citizens of the country will be given identity as a unique identity. The first Aadhaar number was given to Nandubar, a resident of Maharashtra, which was issued on 29 September 2010. Till now 120 crore residents have been linked with Aadhaar in the country, Aadhaar was earlier related to NITI Aayog. This process was later amended by the government and Aadhaar was merged with UIDAI on 12 September 2015 with the then Department of Information and Technology (DEITY). Aadhaar is used as a valid document. Aadhar card for all Indian citizens is that special type of document in which their identity of being Indian can be verified. It is a 12 digit unique identification number
How to download aadhar card by name
|Process||Aadhar card download from mobile number|
|Aadhaar issued||By Government of India|
|Beneficiary||All citizens of the country|
|Relevant departments||Department of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Objective||Providing unique identity to all citizens of the country|
|Application||You can do it through both online and offline|
DO READ THIS TOO!
- (NAPS) National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme : Registration & Status
- (NPS) National Pension Scheme Subscriber Registration Form – Open NPS Account
- (Registration) NABARD Scheme 2021: Dairy Farming Scheme Online Application
- (Registration) UP Kaushal Satrang Yojana 2021: Apply Online, Application Form
Purpose of aadhar card
A unique identity will be made available to all the citizens of the country through an Aadhar card. Under which their identity can be verified anywhere in the country under digital mode, all the people of the country will be provided with Aadhaar number following the defined time-frame and stringent quality metrics. All citizens of the country will be identified through Aadhaar. And they will be provided the benefits of all the facilities that come from Aadhaar. Aadhar card certifies the identity of the individual, it is an important document for the life of all citizens.
Aadhar card download process by mobile number and name
Follow the instructions given below to download Aadhar card –
- First of all, the applicant has to login to the official website of Aadhar card eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in .
- After entering the website, the home page will open on your computer screen.
- After the home page is opened , you will see the option of my adhaar . You have to select this option
- After selecting this option, you have to click in the option of retrieve lost or forgotten EID / UID .
- After clicking this, a new page will open in your computer screen, in the new page you will get the form.
- Now you have to enter all the information asked in the form.
- Like name mobile number captcha code etc.
- You have to enter the same mobile number which is linked with your Aadhaar in the form.
- After filling all the information, you have to click in the option of send otp.
- After clicking you will get otp in given mobile number.
- After receiving the otp, you have to click in the option of enter otp and enter the otp number.
- Now your Aadhar card number will be received in your mobile number.
- After receiving the Aadhar card number, you will see the option of e-adhaar dwonload . Now you have to click on this option,
- After clicking on this option a new page will open in your screen.
- In the new page you will get the form.
- In the form, now you have to enter the number of the Aadhar card received in the mobile number
Download aadhar card without registered mobile number
If the person’s mobile number is not linked with the Aadhar card, then he can easily get the details of his Aadhar card even without the registered mobile number, for this download the following steps related to the Aadhar card.
- To Download Aadhar card without the registered mobile number, the person has to go to the nearest Aadhar card center.
- For which the citizen will have to carry documents like his Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter ID card etc. with him.
- Go to the center and contact the Aadhar center operator.
- After this, the citizen will have to scan the biometric information to get the Aadhar card.
- Now the copy of Aadhar card will be provided to the person through the center.
- For this, the person will have to pay 50 and 100 rupees.
DO READ THIS TOO! –
- Moviesflix 2021 Website – Download Bollywood, Hollywood Hindi Movies
- Delhi Bhulekh 2021: Online Jamabandi Khatauni copy, Delhi Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni
- Bhulekh Odisha | Online ROR, Map View Record Bhunaksha Odisha
- How to Apply for Passport in 2021 – How to Make Passport Online 2021 | Types of passports
- Police Verification Character Certificate UP | UP Police Character Certificate Online, Police Verification Form
- Write the application for leave from school like this (School Leave Application) | School leave application format
- PM Modi Yojana List 2021 | Modi Sarkari Yojana – PM Modi Scheme 2021
- Bihar Board 12th Dummy Admit Card 2022 | Bihar Board online Class 12th Dummy Admit Card
- Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2021-22 | Bihar Board Class 10th Admit Card
- 12th Pass Sarkari Naukri 2021 | 12th pass government job