2 October Speech:- October 2 has a special significance in Indian history, on October 2, 1869, the Father of the Nation Mahatma Gandhi was born in Porbandar, Gujarat. On this day Gandhiji’s birth anniversary is celebrated all over the country and in schools etc. Essay on Gandhi Jayanti, speech on Gandhi Jayanti, speech competition on October 2, so we have brought speeches in different formats for you here. These speeches may be needed for the students of schools, students of colleges and teachers to deliver speech on 2nd October. So you can use whatever speech you feel is appropriate according to you. With the help of speech on Mahatma Gandhi provided by us here, you can give speech on Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti in your school or college without any hesitation.
Speech on 2 October (Essay on Gandhi Jayanti)
As you all know that today we all have gathered here (October 2) on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti. Do you know why Gandhi Jayanti is celebrated; Because on this day 2 October 1869 Mahatma Gandhi was born in Porbandar, Gujarat. Gandhi’s birthday is celebrated every year as Gandhi Jayanti across the nation. His full name was Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi. Gandhi’s father’s name was Karamchand Gandhi and mother’s name was Putlibai. Gandhiji has been named as the Father of the Nation as an Indian freedom fighter. Many types of struggles were done by him to get India’s independence. This day is celebrated all over India on 2nd October to pay tribute to Gandhiji. Gandhi Jayanti is celebrated to remember the principles of peace and non-violence. The word non-violence was used by Gandhiji as a strong weapon to get freedom for the country. For which he dedicated his whole life to get freedom for the country. This day is a non-violence day not only in the year of India but also in the whole world.
The important contribution made by Gandhiji in making India an independent country is an inspirational story for the present generation. Gandhiji had to go through a long struggle to get freedom for the country. So that all the people of the country can take a breath of peace in a free country. Gandhiji was a devotee of truth and non-violence. On 15 June 2007, the United Nations General Assembly declared this day as the International Day of Non-Violence in honor of Gandhiji. Since then 2 October is a major day celebrated as Ahinsa Day.
Speech on 2 October 500 Words (Speech on Gandhi Jayanti)
As all of you are aware that today we have gathered here on the auspicious occasion of Gandhi Jayanti. It is being celebrated on the 152nd birth anniversary of Gandhiji. Every year on October 2, to pay tribute to Gandhiji, flowers are laid at the Samadhi by the Prime Minister and the President at Raj Ghat in Delhi. It is a main day celebrated as a special day for all Indian citizens. The full name of Gandhiji was Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi. He was born on 2 October 1869 in a place called Porbandar, a small coastal town in Gujarat. He was an honest person and a true devotee of love. In 1888, Gandhiji completed his law studies. After which he went to South Africa to practice. After 21 years, Gandhiji started with peaceful civil disobedience and Satyagraha. After coming back to his nation from abroad, Gandhiji fought India with non-violence. Fought with the British Ops for independence. This freedom struggle was fought by Gandhiji and all other freedom fighters. After a long struggle, India got freedom after 200 years of slavery.
Despite being such a great leader, Gandhiji preferred to wear Khadi clothes. The ancient tradition of Indian culture was followed by them. Gandhiji encouraged all Indian citizens to fight for their rights. India got independence only because of Gandhiji’s patriotism and struggle. Gandhiji has spent the biggest part of his life to get freedom for India. Gandhiji had to go to jail many times to get freedom for the nation, but he did not give up to get freedom for his country. Many types of movements were started by him against the British, mainly “British Quit India Movement, Civil Disobedience Movement and Non-Cooperation Movement”.Like many movements were led. Apart from this, Dandi Yatra and Salt Satyagraha were started by Gandhiji in the year 1930. For which he had walked for a distance of 400 km.
Gandhiji has done many great things in his lifetime. That’s why he also makes an impact in the people of today’s modern era. In order to improve the economic condition of the farmers, and to empower women’s rights, to achieve Swaraj and to remove bad practices like untouchability from the society, and to remove other types of social evils, various measures were taken by Gandhiji. Attempts were made. In order to get freedom for India, many freedom fighters along with Gandhiji contributed, mainly Bhagat Singh, Rajguru, Subhas Chandra Bose, Lala Lajpat Rai etc. In the history of India, all the freedom fighters are remembered along with Gandhiji. After a long struggle, India finally got independence on 15 August 1947. Which is celebrated as Independence Day all over India. Along with this, Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated on 31 January in the year 1948. This murder was done by Nathu Ram Godes, a member of the Hindu Mahasabha.
10 line on October 2 Speech
- Gandhiji was born on 2 October 1869. On this day flowers and garlands are offered to pay homage to Gandhiji.
- Gandhiji was born in a place called Porbandar in the state of Gujarat.
- The full name of Gandhiji was Mohan Das Karam Chand Gandhi.
- To pay respect to Gandhiji, this day is also celebrated as International Day of Nonviolence all over the world.
- Gandhiji was a true patriot and honest person. A lot of struggle was done by them to get India’s independence.
- Gandhiji has been given the name of the Father of the Nation by Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose to fight for independence, since then he is known as the Father of the Nation.
- In the history of India, the work of Gandhiji for giving freedom to the country will always be remembered. He was a patriotic person for the country.
- The word non-violence was used by Gandhiji to fight for freedom from British rule. For which he is also called the priest of truth and non-violence.
- Various types of movements were started by Gandhiji to get the nation independent, in which the main movement was the Quit India Movement.
- Indian culture was followed by Gandhiji. That is why handloom was given special importance by him.
DO READ THIS TOO! –
- Moviesflix 2021 Website – Download Bollywood, Hollywood Hindi Movies
- Delhi Bhulekh 2021: Online Jamabandi Khatauni copy, Delhi Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni
- Bhulekh Odisha | Online ROR, Map View Record Bhunaksha Odisha
- How to Apply for Passport in 2021 – How to Make Passport Online 2021 | Types of passports
- Police Verification Character Certificate UP | UP Police Character Certificate Online, Police Verification Form